Alt left defined

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Know someone here asked for this as though no such thing existed, well here it is. Lengthy comparison of what democrats were and what they are now.
What is the “Alt” Left? - American Greatness
“Alternative Left” is no longer an “alternate” wing of the Democratic Party or traditional liberalism. It now drives the Democratic Party trajectory.

What are its tenets other than the obvious of addressing man-caused climate change by radically restructuring the American economy, favoring a lead-from-behind stature abroad, and seeing “you didn’t build that” capitalism as parasitic rather than nourishing of American democracy?

The capitalist didn't build the interstate system, and we keep having to bail out several sectors of them poor capitalist operations, so do we taxpayers get a percentage of the profits when we bail them out? Oh hell no, that would be wrong..

The capitalist didn't build the interstate system, and we keep having to bail out several sectors of them poor capitalist operations, so do we taxpayers get a percentage of the profits when we bail them out? Oh hell no, that would be wrong..
Well the evil teabaggers tried to save you from yourself in resisting the banker bailout but you begged Congress to give them your money and pass a bail in so now they can just take it....

Well the evil teabaggers tried to save you from yourself in resisting the banker bailout but you begged Congress to give them your money and pass a bail in so now they can just take it....
I've lived long enough to have seen the bankers bailed out 3 times and the auto industry twice, it was done by Reagan with Chrysler.. I did beg for a bail out the last drop, but people like you denied me from benefitting from poor management..

I've lived long enough to have seen the bankers bailed out 3 times and the auto industry twice, it was done by Reagan with Chrysler.. I did beg for a bail out the last drop, but people like you denied me from benefitting from poor management..
Do tell......At least Repubs prosecuted them....now i wouldnt be surprised if banks dont fail sooner this time due to zero prosecutions......

Thread summed up:

"Hillary lost, and my butt hurts..."

Bwuhahahahahahahaha!

Do tell......At least Repubs prosecuted them....now i wouldnt be surprised if banks dont fail sooner this time due to zero prosecutions......
The savings and loan bailout was around 2.7 trillion done by Boosh sr..No one went to jail..

The savings and loan bailout was around 2.7 trillion done by Boosh sr..No one went to jail..
Wrong

Know someone here asked for this as though no such thing existed, well here it is. Lengthy comparison of what democrats were and what they are now.
“Alternative Left” is no longer an “alternate” wing of the Democratic Party or traditional liberalism. It now drives the Democratic Party trajectory.

What are its tenets other than the obvious of addressing man-caused climate change by radically restructuring the American economy, favoring a lead-from-behind stature abroad, and seeing “you didn’t build that” capitalism as parasitic rather than nourishing of American democracy?

The Alt. Left is an extreme element of violent revolutionaries who desire immediate change; it is anti democratic (note the small d.) and is not now nor has it ever been a part of the Democratic Party.

Example: The OWS movement was a peaceful protest directed at the greed of Wall Street and the influence of banks and insurance companies to big to fail, and the inequality of wealth in America. Those who engaged in vandalism, arson and other criminal behaviors were anarchists, not Democrats and create chaos while usually masked.

Climate change is a fact, the evidence is overwhelming. The only controversy is how much, if any, is man made.

Building coalitions of the willing in fact, is an effective means of using diplomacy to support security and our nations goal of creating democracy in emerging nations; it is leadership by discussion, not Brinkmanship.

Support for green and renewable energy does not "restructure the American Economy"; even as hyperbole it is a ridiculous comment. Auto's put blacksmiths out of work, computers and copy machines put many clerks out of a job but both created many new jobs.

"“you didn’t build that” is another very stupid echo chamber gamesmanship, and only the few, the dumb and biddable fools use that phrase as something of substance.

The Alt. Left is an extreme element of violent revolutionaries who desire immediate change; it is anti democratic (note the small d.) and is not now nor has it ever been a part of the Democratic Party.

Example: The OWS movement was a peaceful protest directed at the greed of Wall Street and the influence of banks and insurance companies to big to fail, and the inequality of wealth in America. Those who engaged in vandalism, arson and other criminal behaviors were anarchists, not Democrats and create chaos while usually masked.

Climate change is a fact, the evidence is overwhelming. The only controversy is how much, if any, is man made.

Building coalitions of the willing in fact, is an effective means of using diplomacy to support security and our nations goal of creating democracy in emerging nations; it is leadership by discussion, not Brinkmanship.

Support for green and renewable energy does not "restructure the American Economy"; even as hyperbole it is a ridiculous comment. Auto's put blacksmiths out of work, computers and copy machines put many clerks out of a job but both created many new jobs.

"“you didn’t build that” is another very stupid echo chamber gamesmanship, and only the few, the dumb and biddable fools use that phrase as something of substance.
Eyes wide shut response

Forum List

Back