Altering Quotes

Getting a 'yes' out of Gunny is easy; all you have to do is ask him whether people who pretend to be vets who were never enlisted should have the crap beaten out of them :cool:

Getting a 'yes' out of Gunny is easy; all you have to do is ask him whether people who pretend to be vets who were never enlisted should have the crap beaten out of them :cool:

oh I'm sorry. I thought this was where you came to whine about others posters. Then again, you have your head so far up the asses of the maude squad I have gotten requests to reactivate my roto router practice.

oh I'm sorry. I thought this was where you came to whine about others posters. Then again, you have your head so far up the asses of the maude squad I have gotten requests to reactivate my roto router practice.

I happen to think Bea Arthur was hilarious.

Do they go on our permanent record? Or is there a reset after each ban?

And when did the banning start with this system? Used to be a Mod or Adm would come to your house and spank you...

:eusa_eh:

I didn't see that in the rules ...

Do we get to choose who comes over to the house?

Forum List

Back