Always remember Islam is never involved in a mass shooting. Only Christianity.

"Always remember Islam is never involved in a mass shooting. Only Christianity."

The stupidity of this comes as no surprise, typical of many on the wrongheaded right.

Religions don't commit crimes, individuals do – and whatever the religion of a given criminal, he or she is not 'representative' of all the followers of that faith, Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

Sigh. Coyote was able to do the edit for me. You have to understand that one day Sunni Man and I are going to cross a finish line together and go 'I WAS RIGHT YOU LOSE"

:lol:

Both of our faiths cross paths with Christ. My faith and Islam intersect at Christ. Just a smidge different on the details. But make no mistake and I really do wish more Christians would understand and embrace Islam's true understanding and reverence for Jesus.

Here's what Coyote edited for me.

"Hey Coyote! Is it too big a favor to ask you if you could edit this into my op? I was whacked out and ready for bed and didn't put up who I was targeting. That'll learn me for not previewing my op.

And when I woke up this morning it was too late for me to edit and clarify.

Here's my response to OK Texas.

"Here's where I actually feel very sorry for the Muslim community. I think it's really over the top that we expect Muslims to have to apologize whenever a radicalized whack job who just happens to be Muslim goes bonkers and slaughters people.

I was really tired when I put the OP up and I can't edit it but I should have added that I was targeting apologists in the media.

I was reading at Red State that a writer at the Guardian suggested that we should assassinate all the board members of the NRA. CNN, Alan Colmes and Bloomberg made sure they found out where the closest Planned Parenthood was.

They were frothing at the mouth and praying it was another white Christian Tea party activist.

It's wearing thin."

That's post #48"

"Always remember Islam is never involved in a mass shooting. Only Christianity."

The stupidity of this comes as no surprise, typical of many on the wrongheaded right.

Religions don't commit crimes, individuals do – and whatever the religion of a given criminal, he or she is not 'representative' of all the followers of that faith, Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

You're right, but try telling that to some of the ultra right conservatives on here. They think it is the religion that causes the violence, not the radicals that are in it.

It's wearing thin.

Muslim US citizen is named as black-clad suspect who burst into government holiday party with a woman and massacred at least 14
  • Two suspects were killed by police in San Bernardino after a mass shooting at a conference center today
  • Police said 14 people died and a further 17 wounded after suspects opened fire at the Inland Regional Center
  • San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the suspects, a male and a female, were dressed in 'assault-style' clothing and carrying handguns and assault rifles
  • A third person has been detained and a fourth suspect is believed to be on the run, the FBI said
  • Rampage reportedly sparked after gunman had an argument at a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center
  • It is not known if he left of his own accord or was kicked out, but sources say he returned heavily armed
  • Cops were in a dramatic standoff with the suspects after reports that up to three people were on the loose
  • Suspects reportedly threw pipe bombs out of the windows of their SUV before they were taken down by police
  • Armed police, armored vehicles and dozens of cop cars lined up along streets with helicopters overhead
  • An officer was taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries after the standoff on a residential street
  • San Bernardino Fire Department sent out the first tweet about shooting in progress at 11am local time
  • Suspects fled in a black SUV and a bomb squad used a robot to detonate an apparent explosive device they left
  • The San Bernardino center was hosting a Christmas party for county employees Wednesday morning
Two suspects killed after California mass shooting

What wears thin is this: if a person commits a mass shooting, his religion never really comes up UNLESS it's Muslim.

^^^^ not at all true-----anytime a mass shooting "happens" related to an ideology---
the religion or ----whatever other ideology is involved VERY CLEARLY COMES UP. Islamo Nazi supporters always lie.

It's wearing thin.

Muslim US citizen is named as black-clad suspect who burst into government holiday party with a woman and massacred at least 14
  • Two suspects were killed by police in San Bernardino after a mass shooting at a conference center today
  • Police said 14 people died and a further 17 wounded after suspects opened fire at the Inland Regional Center
  • San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the suspects, a male and a female, were dressed in 'assault-style' clothing and carrying handguns and assault rifles
  • A third person has been detained and a fourth suspect is believed to be on the run, the FBI said
  • Rampage reportedly sparked after gunman had an argument at a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center
  • It is not known if he left of his own accord or was kicked out, but sources say he returned heavily armed
  • Cops were in a dramatic standoff with the suspects after reports that up to three people were on the loose
  • Suspects reportedly threw pipe bombs out of the windows of their SUV before they were taken down by police
  • Armed police, armored vehicles and dozens of cop cars lined up along streets with helicopters overhead
  • An officer was taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries after the standoff on a residential street
  • San Bernardino Fire Department sent out the first tweet about shooting in progress at 11am local time
  • Suspects fled in a black SUV and a bomb squad used a robot to detonate an apparent explosive device they left
  • The San Bernardino center was hosting a Christmas party for county employees Wednesday morning
Two suspects killed after California mass shooting

What wears thin is this: if a person commits a mass shooting, his religion never really comes up UNLESS it's Muslim.

^^^^ not at all true-----anytime a mass shooting "happens" related to an ideology---
the religion or ----whatever other ideology is involved VERY CLEARLY COMES UP. Islamo Nazi supporters always lie.

Nope, it doesn't. Sorry to disappoint you.

Forum List

Back