Always remember Islam is never involved in a mass shooting. Only Christianity.

"We could have killings and bombings every week." Not too worry: the Christians and other Americans seem to be doing their best to cover the gap.

I do.

She's saying you want to ignore Islamic terrorism but focus on white mass-shooters......assuming they're Christians the moment they're identified as white.........but these whites were Muslim....much to the left's chagrin.

Mud----I am a registered democrat--- what does "white" have to do with
anything? arabs are caucasions. ----Iranians are caucasions ----and----NEVER
suggest otherwise to an Iranian-----persons of south east asia are caucasion.
Muslims from the Balkans are often VERY white---blond and blue-eyed. Are you
from Alabama?
Nope. The state I'm from is none of your business.

Like a typical reactionary you jumped to conclusions.

Liberals assume that if the assailants where described as white they have to be Christians.

I was stating that in this case the white assailants happened to be Muslims.

Any other smart-ass remarks?

What do you mean by WHITE? I am so damned WHITE----that four minutes
in the sun---------and I AM COOKED-------I turn red like a lobster when done.
I am not Christian. Lots of muslims are very "white" ----maybe not as damned
white as am I-----but white. Syrians tend to be a bit white-----they got greek mixed
in them. Color is a very unreliable marker. Even tanned people (from the sun) tend to have white asses
Is English your second language by chance.....because it's clear you no comprendo

is Spanish entirely mysterious do you? did you mean no comprende? (I think---but I am not sure)
My understanding is you say no comprende if you're speaking of yourself. If you're asking someone else, you put the possessive o or yo meaning you on the end.

I use English every day. It's been 32 years since I studied Spanish.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately for Obama and his desire to bring in thousands of Syrian Muslims, the simple fact that this latest mass shooting was perpetrated by Muslims - for whatever reason - will drive, right or wrong, the argument and 'justification' NOT to bring the 'refugees' here now.

The fact that these shooters were Muslim yet NOT 'widows and orphans' will drive a narrative / argument against Obama's plan. In response, right or wrong, I predict Obama will move to defuse this narrative by claiming this attack to be a case of 'workplace violence' / 'disgruntled employee' violence, perhaps correctly (we don't know yet).

The fact that they are Muslim, though, will fuel the concern over national security, American safety, Islamic Extremist / ISIS fear, valid or not.

I would like to know from the FBI is this / these individuals were at all among the reported 1,000 open cases of theirs regarding ISIS or if this was just a random / completely unexpected / unsuspected event. My guess right now is these guys were never on the FBI's RADAR.
The current Muslim American population is around 3 million.
Look at the carnage they've been causing.
For being less than 1% of the population they are doing more than their share of carnage. Maybe if we got them up to 16%, like in France, they could do even more.

We could have killings and bombings every week.
Wouldn't that be a blast?:blowup:

The project is underway:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Mud----I am a registered democrat--- what does "white" have to do with
anything? arabs are caucasions. ----Iranians are caucasions ----and----NEVER
suggest otherwise to an Iranian-----persons of south east asia are caucasion.
Muslims from the Balkans are often VERY white---blond and blue-eyed. Are you
from Alabama?

Liberals assume that if the assailants where described as white they have to be Christians.

white as am I-----but white. Syrians tend to be a bit white-----they got greek mixed
in them. Color is a very unreliable marker. Even tanned people (from the sun) tend to have white asses
Is English your second language by chance.....because it's clear you no comprendo

is Spanish entirely mysterious do you? did you mean no comprende? (I think---but I am not sure)
My understanding is you say no comprende if you're speaking of yourself. If you're asking someone else, you put the possessive o or yo meaning you on the end.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

sorry-----I know very little but I do know----NO COMPRENDO means "I DON't KNOW" not you-------I studied Spanish---51 years ago----but dumped it---when the teacher got sick-------I have high school one and I/2 terms----but the little I know-----I did use------kinda pathetically

Correct me if I'm wrong.

sorry-----I know very little but I do know----NO COMPRENDO means "I DON't KNOW" not you-------I studied Spanish---51 years ago----but dumped it---when the teacher got sick-------I have high school one and I/2 terms----but the little I know-----I did use------kinda pathetically
That's right.

Thanks for reminding me.

Now, what's your fucking problem with understanding English?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's right.

Thanks for reminding me.

the 1 1/2 terms of Spanish-----DISPLACED stuff in my left parietal lobe

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's right.

Thanks for reminding me.

You understand the area of the brain that controls long-term memory but can't figure out what I've been trying to say.

Stop ragging my ass over something we both are in total agreement on.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's right.

Thanks for reminding me.

You understand the area of the brain that controls long-term memory but can't figure out what I've been trying to say.

.....total agreement ON <<<< you ended with a preposition

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's right.

Thanks for reminding me.

.....total agreement ON <<<< you ended with a preposition
:anj_stfu::smartass:

Wait, didn't Obama publicly declare a mere week-and-a-half ago there were no credible threats?

I guess he missed this one... I wonder how many more he missed?

It's wearing thin.

Muslim US citizen is named as black-clad suspect who burst into government holiday party with a woman and massacred at least 14
  • Two suspects were killed by police in San Bernardino after a mass shooting at a conference center today
  • Police said 14 people died and a further 17 wounded after suspects opened fire at the Inland Regional Center
  • San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the suspects, a male and a female, were dressed in 'assault-style' clothing and carrying handguns and assault rifles
  • A third person has been detained and a fourth suspect is believed to be on the run, the FBI said
  • Rampage reportedly sparked after gunman had an argument at a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center
  • It is not known if he left of his own accord or was kicked out, but sources say he returned heavily armed
  • Cops were in a dramatic standoff with the suspects after reports that up to three people were on the loose
  • Suspects reportedly threw pipe bombs out of the windows of their SUV before they were taken down by police
  • Armed police, armored vehicles and dozens of cop cars lined up along streets with helicopters overhead
  • An officer was taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries after the standoff on a residential street
  • San Bernardino Fire Department sent out the first tweet about shooting in progress at 11am local time
  • Suspects fled in a black SUV and a bomb squad used a robot to detonate an apparent explosive device they left
  • The San Bernardino center was hosting a Christmas party for county employees Wednesday morning
Two suspects killed after California mass shooting

What wears thin is this: if a person commits a mass shooting, his religion never really comes up UNLESS it's Muslim.

It's wearing thin.

Muslim US citizen is named as black-clad suspect who burst into government holiday party with a woman and massacred at least 14
  • Two suspects were killed by police in San Bernardino after a mass shooting at a conference center today
  • Police said 14 people died and a further 17 wounded after suspects opened fire at the Inland Regional Center
  • San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the suspects, a male and a female, were dressed in 'assault-style' clothing and carrying handguns and assault rifles
  • A third person has been detained and a fourth suspect is believed to be on the run, the FBI said
  • Rampage reportedly sparked after gunman had an argument at a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center
  • It is not known if he left of his own accord or was kicked out, but sources say he returned heavily armed
  • Cops were in a dramatic standoff with the suspects after reports that up to three people were on the loose
  • Suspects reportedly threw pipe bombs out of the windows of their SUV before they were taken down by police
  • Armed police, armored vehicles and dozens of cop cars lined up along streets with helicopters overhead
  • An officer was taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries after the standoff on a residential street
  • San Bernardino Fire Department sent out the first tweet about shooting in progress at 11am local time
  • Suspects fled in a black SUV and a bomb squad used a robot to detonate an apparent explosive device they left
  • The San Bernardino center was hosting a Christmas party for county employees Wednesday morning

What wears thin is this: if a person commits a mass shooting, his religion never really comes up UNLESS it's Muslim.

Hey Coyote! Is it too big a favor to ask you if you could edit this into my op? I was whacked out and ready for bed and didn't put up who I was targeting. That'll learn me for not previewing my op.

And when I woke up this morning it was too late for me to edit and clarify.

Here's my response to OK Texas.

"Here's where I actually feel very sorry for the Muslim community. I think it's really over the top that we expect Muslims to have to apologize whenever a radicalized whack job who just happens to be Muslim goes bonkers and slaughters people.

I was really tired when I put the OP up and I can't edit it but I should have added that I was targeting apologists in the media.

I was reading at Red State that a writer at the Guardian suggested that we should assassinate all the board members of the NRA. CNN, Alan Colmes and Bloomberg made sure they found out where the closest Planned Parenthood was.

They were frothing at the mouth and praying it was another white Christian Tea party activist.

It's wearing thin."

That's post #48

It's wearing thin.

Hey Coyote! Is it too big a favor to ask you if you could edit this into my op? I was whacked out and ready for bed and didn't put up who I was targeting. That'll learn me for not previewing my op.

"Here's where I actually feel very sorry for the Muslim community. I think it's really over the top that we expect Muslims to have to apologize whenever a radicalized whack job who just happens to be Muslim goes bonkers and slaughters people.

I was really tired when I put the OP up and I can't edit it but I should have added that I was targeting apologists in the media.

I was reading at Red State that a writer at the Guardian suggested that we should assassinate all the board members of the NRA. CNN, Alan Colmes and Bloomberg made sure they found out where the closest Planned Parenthood was.

They were frothing at the mouth and praying it was another white Christian Tea party activist.

It's wearing thin."

No problem - I edited your OP - let know if I did it correctly :)

It's wearing thin.

It's wearing thin."

No problem - I edited your OP - let know if I did it correctly :)

Big thank you! Appreciated. I was drooling over my first cup of coffee this morning and went "oh noes" it doesn't make sense.

"Always remember Islam is never involved in a mass shooting. Only Christianity."

The stupidity of this comes as no surprise, typical of many on the wrongheaded right.

Religions don't commit crimes, individuals do – and whatever the religion of a given criminal, he or she is not 'representative' of all the followers of that faith, Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

Forum List

Back