Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
“The View” host Alyssa Farah Griffin says after watching President Biden’s shaky debate against former President Trump, she feels deceived by the White House about his fitness for office.

“I feel duped,” she said Friday on the ABC daytime talk show during a discussion about the CNN debate the night before in Atlanta.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

White House officials and the president’s allies had pushed back on a Wall Street Journal report published earlier this month headlined “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” which raised questions about his fitness for office.

Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said in response to the reporting at the time, “As someone who has spent and continues to spend a lot of time with the president and continues to, I think ensure that I am living up to sort of his … strategic approach at every turn, I will say that he is, you know,

just one of the strongest leaders that I’ve been able to engage and to be able to work with and to advise.”

Yea, this is not just bad for Joe Biden, this is bad for the DNC cult.

This is what happens with the media and DNC lie to people 24/7 with impunity.

Eventually it will catch up with ya, and when it does, people will never trust them again.

This is what we are seeing after this debate

It is a beautiful thing.

“The View” host Alyssa Farah Griffin says after watching President Biden’s shaky debate against former President Trump, she feels deceived by the White House about his fitness for office.

“I feel duped,” she said Friday on the ABC daytime talk show during a discussion about the CNN debate the night before in Atlanta.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

White House officials and the president’s allies had pushed back on a Wall Street Journal report published earlier this month headlined “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” which raised questions about his fitness for office.

Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said in response to the reporting at the time, “As someone who has spent and continues to spend a lot of time with the president and continues to, I think ensure that I am living up to sort of his … strategic approach at every turn, I will say that he is, you know,

just one of the strongest leaders that I’ve been able to engage and to be able to work with and to advise.”

Yea, this is not just bad for Joe Biden, this is bad for the DNC cult.
Agreed. The debate revealed a lot about Joe. Doesn’t feel good getting lied to by those in power. Which is why for the life of me I can’t understand why so many are getting behind Trump. The most dishonest person I’ve ever witnessed. Neither he or Joe should be in power.

Agreed. The debate revealed a lot. Don’t feel good getting ied to by those in power. Which is why for the life of me I can’t understand how so many are getting behind Trump. The most dishonest person I’ve ever witnessed. Neither he or Joe should be in power.
Biden basically anointed Trump President after he chose to go after him legally.

Trump is a right wing martyr now.

Yes, Trump lies, but they all do in the Swamp. To suggest Trump is an anomaly in this regard is disingenuous to say the least.

In fact, as bad as Trump is, the Swamp proves they are far worse.

1. Trump has consensual sex with a whore and tries to pay her off to keep silent. In fact, he still denies it. Ok.

But those in Congress used taxpayer funds to keep women quiet that were sexually assaulted over the years to the tune of $17 million to keep quiet about those sexual assaults. Not only did none of them go to jail, they still have their jobs and we are not allowed to know their names.

2. Trump accused of sexual assault and loses a civil trial over it. The media would have you believe that just because Trump had to pay money he is guilty, when nothing could be farther from the truth. They proved nothing. If they did, he should be in jail. They just wanted to take his money and make him look bad.

When the Left continues to do this sort of thing, like they did against Clarence Thomas, against Kavanaugh, and now against Trump, which is to wait until they are on the verge of political power and accuse them on the spot decades prior of sexual assault, the more they do this the less believable they become.

But look at Joe Biden, accused of raping Tara Reid. She worked for his campaign, she was one of them, and she accused him of rape. She obtained no money like the other woman, and she did not bring it up as Joe was on the verge of political power. In fact, she lost her job and many of her friends for telling the story. This is far more believable.

And now we have the diary of Ashley, telling us that her daddy showered with her as an underage girl.

3. Trump was convicted of a felony for bad bookkeeping. This is a misdemeanor for everyone else, yet it was elevated to a felony for Trump, just to say he was a felon on the campaign trail. Biden and company put all their eggs in one basket on this one as they relied on it to win an election. But the continual persecution of Trump looks horrible, as they go after him for having Presidential documents Biden and others had as well, but treating him differently once again for it.

As bad as Trump is, the Swamp almost makes him look the saint.

Yes, Trump lies, but they all do in the Swamp. To suggest Trump is an anomaly in this regard is disingenuous to say the least.
Most politicians do lie or exaggerate. Not many to the levels of Trump. He is setting the bar to a whole new level. Something that should not be celebrated and followed. Shame on all who do

But, no troops died on Bidens watch.

1719729650603.png

he even checked it to make sure.

Agreed. The debate revealed a lot about Joe. Doesn’t feel good getting lied to by those in power. Which is why for the life of me I can’t understand why so many are getting behind Trump. The most dishonest person I’ve ever witnessed. Neither he or Joe should be in power.
This is one of the more crippling aspects of our politics. We have a blatant liar/criminal/mental case, and a true socio-political cult that have taken over the GQP. But we also have an opposing party that can be counted on to lie and spin, just as the two "major" parties have done pretty much forever.

So as this (most likely) incoming right wing, strongman based, authoritarian, pseudo-religious theocracy is measuring the drapes in the White House, it can successfully deflect criticism indefinitely by just pointing at the other guys. The two don't have to be equal in their sins for them to get away with that.

And that's why lying is bad.

Last edited:
This is one of the more crippling aspects of our politics. We have a blatant liar/criminal/mental case, and a true socio-political cult that have taken over the GQP. But we also have an opposing party that can be counted on to lie and spin, just as the two "major" parties have done pretty much forever.

So as this (most likely) incoming right wing, strongman based, authoritarian, pseudo-religious theocracy is measuring the drapes in the White House, it can successfully deflect criticism indefinitely by just pointing at the other guys. The two don't have to be equal in their sins for them to get away with that.

And that's why lying is bad.
You could provide the same argument the other way

Problem is, when a politician has blatant dementia but the one side refuses to see it, like they also refuse to see a failed border, a failing economy, and even refuse to see what a woman is, it is just one more step to denying reality itself, which luckily people are beginning to see.

The lies eventually catch up with you. Now it's happening on several fronts with the dems and biden. The truth always comes out. Denying it will come back on you exponentially.

You could provide the same argument the other way

Problem is, when a politician has blatant dementia but the one side refuses to see it, like they also refuse to see a failed border, a failing economy, and even refuse to see what a woman is, it is just one more step to denying reality itself, which luckily people are beginning to see.
You’re talking about policy differences and being far too liberal with a medical diagnosis. The outward and blatant lies that Trump and his followers are stoop to is despicable and belongs nowhere near our countries leadership

The lying weasels ruining our government are the MSM and their unapologetic support for Marxist Democrats. That's why Griffin was so easily bamboozled by Biden. She's so far in the tank for Dems, as well as being a total hater of Repubs, that her judgement is predictably fucked up, totally. MAGA

The lies eventually catch up with you. Now it's happening on several fronts with the dems and biden. The truth always comes out. Denying it will come back on you exponentially.
I agree that lies catch up and that dishonesty about Biden’s health is catching up with the Dems. I just don’t understand how you can have tha gall to pretend to care about lies while still supporting Donald Trump

Forum List

Back