am i doomed to hell?

Doomed to hell?

I thought we were there already.

I've got nothing to look forward to now.

:dev3:
might as well make the best of it. I always ask myself what would Jesus do?

The answer is always the same. He partied, according to the story. Pissed some people off to no end.

Imagine that!
Yea but have you ever been to a non alcoholic wedding because the bride and groom are born agains? Their parties suck.

Doomed to hell?

The answer is always the same. He partied, according to the story. Pissed some people off to no end.

Imagine that!
Yea but have you ever been to a non alcoholic wedding because the bride and groom are born agains? Their parties suck.

I went to one. I don't know what they were.

Last edited:

I've never been, but been to non-alcoholic functions and had a great time. Why does no alcohol suck for you?

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

I went to one. I firefighter what they were.
Huh?

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

The born again Jesus who went running amok in Jerusalem like a devil in church never stopped partying even after he repented for his sins. When the Pharisees asked him WTF, why he gave them a hard time and was partying with sinners he told them that the healthy don't need a doctor.

What does that tell you?

I guess Jesus had a different idea about what constitutes sin than the pharisees and those people you mentioned.

When the wine ran dry at a wedding Jesus made more.

Last edited:

I've never been, but been to non-alcoholic functions and had a great time. Why does no alcohol suck for you?
You are right if the people are cool I can have fun at a dry funeral.

And I can't help it I like to drink before I dance.

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

Huh?

Just checked. lol.

My spell checker must have a mind of its own. I'll edit it.

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

Did you do the hokey pokey?

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

They could have been just cheap or broke. Then I would just tell the people to byob in a flask.

You are right if the people are cool I can have fun at a dry funeral.

And I can't help it I like to drink before I dance.

I might have met you at a non-alcoholic function or even a wedding (my memory could be fading) and wouldn't have even brought up no booze. Too negative. Maybe the food was good or the people were cool or sexy. I don't have expectations of the people there being religious unless it is a church event. I got the greetings part down with the handshakes, brother shakes or daps. At a religious function, if the conversation runs dry, then I yell Jesus is Lord or something like that and go to the bathroom. I'll give even a boring party, three strikes and then I'm out. If we have anything in common, we'll have a good time. Sometimes, it is obligatory to dance, so I just stay in my space or do a slow one.

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

Huh?

Just checked. lol.

My spell checker must have a mind of its own. I'll edit it.

Most spell checkers remember what words you use. Is "firefighter" one, hmm?

Doomed to hell?

Imagine that!

They could have been just cheap or broke. Then I would just tell the people to byob in a flask.

No, it was a religious thing.

Here is what I think is one representation of hell by an 18-year old young Jackson Pollock in abstract expressionism entitled, "The Flame." It could be his first painting, but I know it's an early one.

the-flame.jpg

Do you see people or yourself in the flames or not? If you do, then do they look to be having a good time or experiencing pain and suffering?
Any evil god that would send someone to such a place simply for not accepting the truth of an iron age fairy tale without evidence is a disgusting ,evil entity that should not be worshipped or even accepted as real.

Jackson-Pollock-The-Flame-1-480x319.jpeg

Well, I did ask if you see people in the flames and if you do, then are they having a good time or experiencing pain and suffering? I'll assume you see people experiencing pain and suffering. God is God and Jesus is the judge, so he can doom people to everlasting pain and suffering because of sin of disobedience. Haven't you learned anything yet? Non-believers keep blaming or complaining about God when he gives you everything and a new day every day until he decides not to. All it takes is a little faith to believe and we are back to the Garden of Paradise once again.

That said, I think maybe belief in God could get you in. Or maybe it gives you a second chance? It's difficult in this world to discover what the one truth of Christianity is. Satan has put out many lies and tricks in the way of the general populace.
All it takes is a little faith to believe and we are back to the Garden of Paradise once again.

All it takes is a little faith to believe ...

- sorry, that falls short of a Triumph as required by the prescribed religion of antiquity by the Almighty - to be qualified for judgement.

unfulfilled faith would at best be purgatory.

back to the Garden of Paradise ...

where by the uninterrupted christian history of commonality since the 4th century has that ever been the standard bearer of their religion by any acts they have committed.

am i doomed to hell?

Triumph in evil to get a real response though the religion of antiquity refers only to death as the punishment for being evil - however for the triumphal that could be special .. ;

Last edited:
unfulfilled faith would at best be purgatory.

Purgatory is a Catholic belief. There may be no purgatory, but I hope there is. The Christian religion is a difficult one. What happens is your spirit still goes through trial by fire, but is saved (not destroyed). Those who are saved this way may not get their perfect spiritual selves for some time until the time is served. I assume they end up in hell, but it's not permanent.

Nahh, You have underestimated the dedication and morality of a Jew caught between the yoke of religious tyranny and brutal Roman occupation and didn't give a shit.
Nah, that's just the wishful thinking of a faithy goober. Conmen don't change throughout history. Jesus, no doubt, used all the same tactics you use.

Forum List

Back