am i doomed to hell?

Nahh, You have underestimated the dedication and morality of a Jew caught between the yoke of religious tyranny and brutal Roman occupation and didn't give a shit.
Nah, that's just the wishful thinking of a faithy goober. Conmen don't change throughout history. Jesus, no doubt, used all the same tactics you use.

You really have no idea.

prepared yourself to see some magic.

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

The bigger bang has already occurred. You just haven't seen the light or felt the shock waves yet.

Its a space time sort of thing.

From where I am standing , its spectacular. If I were you I would duck.

Nahh, You have underestimated the dedication and morality of a Jew caught between the yoke of religious tyranny and brutal Roman occupation and didn't give a shit.
Nah, that's just the wishful thinking of a faithy goober. Conmen don't change throughout history. Jesus, no doubt, used all the same tactics you use.

You really have no idea.

prepared yourself to see some magic.

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

The bigger bang has already occurred. You just haven't seen the light or felt the shock waves yet.

Its a space time sort of thing.

From where I am standing , its spectacular. If I were you I would duck.
Well, my friend, you are hallucinating. And no, your archaic voodoo spells and incantations do not move me.

Even Satan quouted scripture but when he did so it was to distance man from God.

"For he who eats and drinks without discerning the Body, eats and drinks judgment upon himself."
It seems to me you lost sight of your original position which is that you don’t believe God shares in our experiences, right?

All of the verses I provided show God does. None of the verses you provided support the position that God doesn’t.

What you believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. How can God be with you if what you believe about God is not the truth or even real?

When you defy the law of God you die and descend into the netherworld where satan reigns in the very day that you do it. How long has it been since you first got down on your knees before an imaginary matzo man to worship and eat?. Decades?

There is no God with you in hell just like you will never find a king living among the rats in a garbage dump

Your sins have built an impenetrable barrier between you and he who truly is God. The firmament of heaven above, where God dwells, stretches out high above your head from horizon to horizon like a clear crystal vault.

Unless you renounce all the lies of satan that you have swallowed hook line and sinker you will just continue to sink.
You don’t speak for God.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
You have some very confused theology there.

But no, you aren't doomed because you're descended from whomever.
You're doomed for rejecting Christ's gift of salvation.

There’s nothing special about me. I never claimed there was.

Oh come on now, don't be shy.

You said that God, the creator of the universe, created the entire universe so that he could experience this material world through you.

Thats pretty darn special.

Please take a bow..:clap2:
Yes, I did say that God experiences the material world through us but that doesn’t make us special in any way. We aren’t.

OK. What has God ever experienced through "us" when "we" is dead ? The bible is the word of God. Agreed? The wages of sin are death. true? You are a sinner. Right? If scripture is true, then you are dead. ta da! Check the math.

What God experiences hell? Is God the God of the dead? What God needs an 'us' to experience the material world? What is your Gods name?

Lucifer?

OK, so you messed up big time. Don't you want to live again or have you forgotten what it is like to live?

If you want to be freed from the captivity of hell , all that you have to do is ask my God to do it in my name and it shall be done.

What do you have to lose except for your pride? Whoop di doo. Let's face it, you never really had much anyway.

Do not be afraid. No one has to know. You can even do it in secret.
He causes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even when I walk in the valley of darkness, I will fear no evil for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff-they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them.

After that I will send for many hunters and they shall hunt them out from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their wrongdoing concealed from me.
Psalm 23-4, the post you replied to says that God causes me to lie down in green pastures; That God leads me beside still waters. That God restores my soul; That God leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. And that Even when I walk in the valley of darkness, I will fear no evil because God is with me; That God comforts me.

All things that are true. So in effect God does share in my experiences because God is with me.

The scripture you replied with came from Jerimiah 16. You wouldn’t even show enough respect to the Word to quote the verse. Jerimiah is a warning for righteous people to not follow the ways of those who are not righteous. In effect it is saying that failed behaviors lead to failure which is also true. But it in no way refuted the fact that God shares in our experiences which is what we are discussing.

I would say that anyone who attempts to distance others from God, who discouraged others from having a relationship with God is an enemy of God.

You said that God, the creator of the universe, created the entire universe so that he could experience this material world through you.

Yes, I did say that God experiences the material world through us but that doesn’t make us special in any way. We aren’t.

OK. What has God ever experienced through "us" when "we" is dead ? The bible is the word of God. Agreed? The wages of sin are death. true? You are a sinner. Right? If scripture is true, then you are dead. ta da! Check the math.

What God experiences hell? Is God the God of the dead? What God needs an 'us' to experience the material world? What is your Gods name?

Lucifer?

OK, so you messed up big time. Don't you want to live again or have you forgotten what it is like to live?

If you want to be freed from the captivity of hell , all that you have to do is ask my God to do it in my name and it shall be done.

What do you have to lose except for your pride? Whoop di doo. Let's face it, you never really had much anyway.

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

"So I fattened the flock for slaughter. "
The scripture you replied to, Romans 8:38-39, tells us that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. These things tell us that God shares our experiences which is what we are discussing.

Your reply “that I fattened the flock for slaughter” in no way refutes the fact that God shares in our experiences.

You don’t want others to believe that God shares in our experiences because you don’t want people to come to God. You want to distance people from God.

I believe you are suffering now and that’s why you are here. It’s like you inherently know something is missing, which it is.

Boy are you reading me wrong. There’s nothing missing in my life. I simply like discussing religion and god.

Don't worry. He does it to me too.

He must have failed his psychotherapy exam.

Theists do this a lot. They can’t imagine we don’t believe because of logic and reasoning. It must be we are angry about something. Or evil. Or mad at god for something.

I love when they say gods going to punish us for rejecting him. What a twisted way of thinking. I didn’t see then reject god. I listened to the stories about the character they invented and I reject the idea that god exists. I didn’t knowingly reject the all mighty.

I don't know what kind of "ist" he is. He's just Ding. Doomed, but still Ding.
Hopefully that fear keeps him in line but usually it doesn't. They still do bad things even though they believe in god. But it's ok they do bad things because we are all sinner and that's why Jesus died on the cross, to forgive us our sins. It doesn't matter if you are an evil fuck as long as you believe in Jesus.

The other day they did a special on BTK. His daughter said he can be forgiven one day and make it to heaven. Such bullshit. If that guy can go to heaven but I can't just because I don't believe Christians, fuck God.
I never claimed to be a saint. ;)

Boy are you reading me wrong. There’s nothing missing in my life. I simply like discussing religion and god.

Theists do this a lot. They can’t imagine we don’t believe because of logic and reasoning. It must be we are angry about something. Or evil. Or mad at god for something.

I love when they say gods going to punish us for rejecting him. What a twisted way of thinking. I didn’t see then reject god. I listened to the stories about the character they invented and I reject the idea that god exists. I didn’t knowingly reject the all mighty.

Hopefully that fear keeps him in line but usually it doesn't. They still do bad things even though they believe in god. But it's ok they do bad things because we are all sinner and that's why Jesus died on the cross, to forgive us our sins. It doesn't matter if you are an evil fuck as long as you believe in Jesus.

The other day they did a special on BTK. His daughter said he can be forgiven one day and make it to heaven. Such bullshit. If that guy can go to heaven but I can't just because I don't believe Christians, fuck God.
No you’re a god in waiting. When you die you think you move on to another realm where the you who is you now will live forever, never be sick, unhappy, scared,

You’re an immortal god.

Shit, a Saints got nothing on you

Lucifer?

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Zephaniah 3:17
" In one month I got rid of the three shepherds for I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me,"
The scripture you replied to, Zephaniah 3:17, tells us that The Lord our God is in our midst, athat God is mighty and will save us; that he will rejoice over us with gladness; that he will quiet us by his love; that he will exult over us with loud singing. This verse tells us that God shares in our experiences.

Your reply that “in one month I got rid of the three shepherds for I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me does not refute that God shares in our experiences.

No you’re a god in waiting. When you die you think you move on to another realm where the you who is you now will live forever, never be sick, unhappy, scared,

You’re an immortal god.

You are free to believe what you want to believe, bro. It affects me not.

unfulfilled faith would at best be purgatory.

Purgatory is a Catholic belief. There may be no purgatory, but I hope there is. The Christian religion is a difficult one. What happens is your spirit still goes through trial by fire, but is saved (not destroyed). Those who are saved this way may not get their perfect spiritual selves for some time until the time is served. I assume they end up in hell, but it's not permanent.

What happens is your spirit still goes through trial by fire, but is saved (not destroyed).

that is not where your religion insinuates you presently reside for the same purpose of salvation - that you misconstrue can be done for you by a messiah ... is there a messiah in purgatory.

or those that have not triumphed prior to their physical passing that otherwise would be eligible to be judged.

Purgatory is a Catholic belief.

at least you admit your religion is a belief no more associated with the 1st century than any other.

You’re an immortal god.

So you see how ridiculous it sounds.

You’re an immortal god.

51,300 plus messages from you says otherwise.

I wonder how many I’m up to. Been here enjoying this place for a long time.

You’re an immortal god.

No. I don’t.

You’re an immortal god.

No. I don’t.
It’s not your fault

Forum List

Back