Am i the only one on this board who hates "self checkout?"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Who the fuck wants to go inside a store and start working? I;m not ringing up shit that's what the fucking cashiers are for. What is supposed to be the benefit? Get out the store faster?

I use self-checkout every time. No yapping cheating checker. I can unload my change, bag my own or bag them at the car. I can watch and listen to every price. I can pay cash.......and some on card. I can watch coupons work real-time. I can stare at hot chicks in the regular line in front of me. I have tons of room. Not trapped in a cattle guard line. No stink from others in the line. I can go almost as fast.

I use self-checkout every time. No yapping cheating checker. I can unload my change, bag my own or bag them at the car. I can watch and listen to every price. I can pay cash.......and some on card. I can watch coupons work real-time. I can stare at hot chicks in the regular line in front of me. I have tons of room. Not trapped in a cattle guard line. No stink from others in the line. I can go almost as fast.

Just makes me feel like a cashier lol

Who the fuck wants to go inside a store and start working? I;m not ringing up shit that's what the fucking cashiers are for. What is supposed to be the benefit? Get out the store faster?
Shorter lines, faster work and you can sneak a 12 pack of soda , I found that out incidentally. Opps.

I like how the managers will come up and say the self checkouts are open and people are like no thanks....happened at Sam's club the other day. The manager walked away defeated and opened 2 more registers haha.

Shorter lines, faster work and you can sneak a 12 pack of soda , I found that out incidentally. Opps.

Oh yeah you can steal them blind....at Walmart they walk out the door with anything they can all the time

You a thief huh??

Haha funny post topic I hate self check out too . It feels unnatural :confused-84: 1st world problems

Workers are directing you to self checkout. That means they ass should be laid off lol

You're the only one who hates things for no reason here. :funnyface:

You must be in a foul mood all day.

I''ve never stolen anything. I have used it for few years now. Wal-mart has it working good now. I see people appear to be stealing? But they are watching from above. And one "roamer" per four machines. Yes it will take hundred dollar bills. Or dollar coins.

And my chips don't get busted up. Try it FBJ. Learn it. Become better than them.......then you can be smug waiting in self line while "the checkers" are empty, begging you. Uh huh........jew got dat right.

Last edited:

You're a sorry,lazy fucker. Too lazy to check out you own damn groceries. Smack yourself one time!

I worked as a cashier part time in high school..

not going to do it again unless I get paid

You're a sorry,lazy fucker. Too lazy to check out you own damn groceries. Smack yourself one time!

I don't work for Target mutherfucker

I never use them, no matter how long they let the lines get at the regular check out. Aldi's doesn't have auto check outs, and they're faster than even most convenience stores when I used to go in one of those once in awhile, so we know for a fact it isn't the register people who are the problem and overpaid. They also need to put in cash only lines, so all of you morons with the stacks of crappy plastic that works half the time can waste each others' time; I stood in line behind some moron buying a 74 cent candy bar and bag of chips for 6 minutes while he tried to get his stupid cards to work. It should be legal to shoot these assholes.

The reason why I use them so those like you don't serve me...

Now do not hate the self checkout lanes amd just accept machines are better than you!

I never use them, no matter how long they let the lines get at the regular check out. Aldi's doesn't have auto check outs, and they're faster than even most convenience stores when I used to go in one of those once in awhile, so we know for a fact it isn't the register people who are the problem and overpaid. They also need to put in cash only lines, so all of you morons with the stacks of crappy plastic that works half the time can waste each others' time; I stood in line behind some moron buying a 74 cent candy bar and bag of chips for 6 minutes while he tried to get his stupid cards to work. It should be legal to shoot these assholes.

Carrying cash is a thing of the past

Forum List

Back