Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

hxot7CG.jpg
So true. I think it ties with the Marxist attitude of children belong to the state, not the parents. We saw that with the domestic terrorist group, BLM, when they tried to tear down the idea of the nuclear family. Combine that attitude with the anti-white racism sweeping the country, and the last thing you’ll see in ads in a nice, white family,

An advertisement with a black husband, a white wife, and a mixed race child was shown in a Super Bowl several years ago. The response was nearly all negative. Nevertheless, those advertisements are showing up all over the place now. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
I think it shows that companies care more about “wokeness” than profits, which shows yet again how deranged people have gotten.

The worst offender is Sephora. They have essentially erased that the majority of their customers are white women. The posters are 90% of blacks or other POC, with a few of men in make-up thrown in, and then a couple of whites. Same with their employees - men in make-up and black women for the most part. It’s all so weird.

I gave up on Macy's when they bashed Trump a few years ago. They've always been overpriced anyway. Who in the world shops there ?
I used to - great prices when on sale. And the women working the makeup counter are normal - not “gender fluid” men with inch-long false eyelashes, like in Sephor a.

But I had enough when they locked the doors - during store hours when customers were there - to have 8 Looooooong minutes of silence because of George Floyd. I learned later that this was a fire hazard. You don’t lock customers in a store because some cop halfway around the country MIGHT have killed a defiant, drugged, ex-felon.

An advertisement with a black husband, a white wife, and a mixed race child was shown in a Super Bowl several years ago. The response was nearly all negative. Nevertheless, those advertisements are showing up all over the place now. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Does anybody really care?

So true. I think it ties with the Marxist attitude of children belong to the state, not the parents. We saw that with the domestic terrorist group, BLM, when they tried to tear down the idea of the nuclear family. Combine that attitude with the anti-white racism sweeping the country, and the last thing you’ll see in ads in a nice, white family,
The obsession continues.

the left is trying to convince us that the majority of couples in the US are mixed race and that trannies and gays are commonplace. They are trying to convince us that the weird minorities are in fact the majority. The real question is why.

I think it shows that companies care more about “wokeness” than profits, which shows yet again how deranged people have gotten.

The worst offender is Sephora. They have essentially erased that the majority of their customers are white women. The posters are 90% of blacks or other POC, with a few of men in make-up thrown in, and then a couple of whites. Same with their employees - men in make-up and black women for the most part. It’s all so weird.
I would like to see a survey on what people think of the advertisement images of upper middle class couples where the husband is black and the wife is white. I am confident that most white men dislike those advertisements, and that most black women dislike them too.

I further suspect that the people who own and run the United States are promoting wokeness as a way to distract attention away from the growing income gap.

Moreover, those advertisements express the contempt most rich liberals have for working class white men. Those rich liberals care about poor ghetto black men with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children they do nothing to support, but not about poorly paid white men who work hard at jobs they dislike in order to support their wives and legitimate children.

I would like to see a survey on what people think of the advertisement images of upper middle class couples where the husband is black and the wife is white. I am confident that most white men dislike those advertisements, and that most black women dislike them too.

I further suspect that the people who own and run the United States are promoting wokeness as a way to distract attention away from the growing income gap.

Moreover, those advertisements express the contempt most rich liberals have for working class white men. Those rich liberals care about poor ghetto black men with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children they do nothing to support, but not about poorly paid white men who work hard at jobs they dislike in order to support their wives and legitimate children.

It's an attempt to shape the culture. It's also an attempt to attone for slavery, though no one alive today was a slave or perpetrator of slavery.

Just leftist loons thinking too much, and getting lost in their thoughts
It has been going on for 25 years at least in big business under the guise of "culture change". Social engineering plain and simple.

And that’s a big reason Trump was elected. The Democrats focus all their “angst” on the plight of poor black men, while hard-working white guys with a high school diploma (and their wives and families) are ignored - and THEY are the largest voting bloc.

The only way Biden and the Dems were able to overcome that was by colluding with the media to suppress the bad about Biden and the good about Trump, and when even that proved insufficient, they launched Plan B to halt the count in multiple states, simultaneously, while they trucked in the harvested ballots from ignoramuses who otherwise wouldn’t have bothered to even vote considering their lack of knowledge and interest.

“Protected” is an understatement

“Promoted” is more accurate

Particularly white women and black men
And why are they promoting that when there are so many black unmarried women? And why are the black men overlooking black women and choosing a white instead (IF indeed they are)?

What‘s going on in this country in inexplicable.

And that’s a big reason Trump was elected. The Democrats focus all their “angst” on the plight of poor black men, while hard-working white guys with a high school diploma (and their wives and families) are ignored - and THEY are the largest voting bloc.

The only way Biden and the Dems were able to overcome that was by colluding with the media to suppress the bad about Biden and the good about Trump, and when even that proved insufficient, they launched Plan B to halt the count in multiple states, simultaneously, while they trucked in the harvested ballots from ignoramuses who otherwise wouldn’t have bothered to even vote considering their lack of knowledge and interest.
During the primary of 2016 I wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination. This was not because I thought it would be easy for Sanders, who I voted for in the primary, or Clinton, who I voted for in the general election, to defeat Trump. It was because he seemed to care about those who had been lost behind by the economy of the twenty first century. Someone described him as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

The only thing Trump did of significance was to cut taxes for the rich. Where is the health care plan he talked about? It was never presented. What happened to the infrastructure building plans he talked about? It was never started.

As long as I thought Trump might be a tribune for lower income whites I was able to forgive his vulgarity and his ignorance. When Trump exposed himself as a typical Republican politician whose only real goal is to make the rich richer, my forgiveness came to an end.

TrumpFatige.jpg

TrumpsSister.jpg

During the primary of 2016 I wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination. This was not because I thought it would be easy for Sanders, who I voted for in the primary, or Clinton, who I voted for in the general election, to defeat Trump. It was because he seemed to care about those who had been lost behind by the economy of the twenty first century. Someone described him as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

The only thing Trump did of significance was to cut taxes for the rich. Where is the health care plan he talked about? It was never presented. What happened to the infrastructure building plans he talked about? It was never started.

As long as I thought Trump might be a tribune for lower income whites I was able to forgive his vulgarity and his ignorance. When Trump exposed himself as a typical Republican politician whose only real goal is to make the rich richer, my forgiveness came to an end.

View attachment 773057

View attachment 773058
Start a new thread about what Trump accomplished. There is a list of dozens of things, which other posters have posted.

Off the top of my head, he lowered taxes for everyone is the country….created such a business-friendly environment that the stock market and by extension the retirement funds of working Americans soared….he got much of the border under the control…..he stopped the money flow to the antisemitic HAMAS terrorists….he made progress with ME peace with the Abraham accords….

On the flip side, Biden raised taxes, added to inflation, made things worse for business and the stock market dropped, opened up the border, and restarted the money flow to HAMAS. On top of that, he has labeled nearly half of all voters threats to democracy.

Just off the top of my head.

There was an car commerical last night during the Mens NCAA championship that showed a white couple. I was stunned.

There was a car commerical last night during the Mens NCAA championship that showed a white couple. I was stunned.
Sad that it’s such a rare occurrence that it’s now become shocking to see.

And why are they promoting that when there are so many black unmarried women? And why are the black men overlooking black women and choosing a white instead (IF indeed they are)?

What‘s going on in this country in inexplicable.
I’ve heard it explained ( by black YouTubers) as being because white women are softer more family oriented. Where as Black women are hardened/ confrontational/“ I don’t need no man”. Angry types.

Last edited:
Start a new thread about what Trump accomplished. There is a list of dozens of things, which other posters have posted.

Off the top of my head, he lowered taxes for everyone is the country….created such a business-friendly environment that the stock market and by extension the retirement funds of working Americans soared….he got much of the border under the control…..he stopped the money flow to the antisemitic HAMAS terrorists….he made progress with ME peace with the Abraham accords….

On the flip side, Biden raised taxes, added to inflation, made things worse for business and the stock market dropped, opened up the border, and restarted the money flow to HAMAS. On top of that, he has labeled nearly half of all voters threats to democracy.

Just off the top of my head.
There are plenty of individual health plans/programs available as we all know except for Hector here. If you want one of these buy it, or get a job and your company will offset some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back