Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the primary of 2016 I wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination. This was not because I thought it would be easy for Sanders, who I voted for in the primary, or Clinton, who I voted for in the general election, to defeat Trump. It was because he seemed to care about those who had been lost behind by the economy of the twenty first century. Someone described him as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

The only thing Trump did of significance was to cut taxes for the rich. Where is the health care plan he talked about? It was never presented. What happened to the infrastructure building plans he talked about? It was never started.

As long as I thought Trump might be a tribune for lower income whites I was able to forgive his vulgarity and his ignorance. When Trump exposed himself as a typical Republican politician whose only real goal is to make the rich richer, my forgiveness came to an end.

View attachment 773057

View attachment 773058
Which party do you think represents the vast majority of the "rich" as your propagandized mind puts it??

Start a new thread about what Trump accomplished. There is a list of dozens of things, which other posters have posted.

Off the top of my head, he lowered taxes for everyone is the country….created such a business-friendly environment that the stock market and by extension the retirement funds of working Americans soared
As is always the case when Republicans cut taxes, the rich get the most. Most Americans get a pittance. Cutting taxes during a period of large budget deficits is fiscally irresponsible. What happened to the Republican concern for balanced budgets and the national debt?

------------

Manhattan Institute,

Trump’s Fiscal Legacy: A Comprehensive Overview of Spending, Taxes, and Deficits​

Brian Riedl
May 12, 2022

President Donald Trump’s tax, spending, and deficit legacy is still being defined. Critics point out that Trump’s tax cuts and spending increases led to a $3 trillion budget deficit. They note that Trump’s presidency saw the debt surpass 100% of the economy, even though he came into office with a healthy economy, declining interest rates, and relative peace after 15 years of global military conflict...

KEY FINDINGS​

• When President Trump entered the Oval Office, CBO projected the cumulative 2017–2027 budget deficits would be $10.0 trillion. When he left office four years later, CBO’s projected deficits for the same period were $13.9 trillion. The president signed or enacted $7.8 trillion in new initiatives, the costs of which were partially offset by $3.9 trillion saved from economic growth revenues and technical re-estimates of taxes and spending levels...
  • Trump left the White House with the largest peacetime budget deficit in American history and a national debt exceeding 100% of the economy for the first time since World War II.
  • Trump’s Fiscal Legacy: A Comprehensive Overview of Spending, Taxes, and Deficits | Manhattan Institute

What the producers of these ads do is working. If it wasn’t working they wouldn’t do it.
By "working", you mean social engineering - in this case, trying to establish more black power, in whatever way they think (in their odd perception) is desirable.

Which party do you think represents the vast majority of the "rich" as your propagandized mind puts it??
Reagan, Bush II, and Trump cut taxes for the rich, and raised the national debt. Clinton raised taxes for the rich. During Clinton's last three years in office the national debt declined.

----------

Economic policy of the Bill Clinton administration​

Last edited:
By "working", you mean social engineering - in this case, trying to establish more black power, in whatever way they think (in their odd perception) is desirable.
Not what I meant at all. Thanks for assuming.
I do see your point. Black people, Indians, gays, trans people should not be allowed to do any kind of acting. Only white people. We POC need to learn our place in this white country. Right?

During the primary of 2016 I wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination. This was not because I thought it would be easy for Sanders, who I voted for in the primary, or Clinton, who I voted for in the general election, to defeat Trump. It was because he seemed to care about those who had been lost behind by the economy of the twenty first century. Someone described him as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

The only thing Trump did of significance was to cut taxes for the rich. Where is the health care plan he talked about? It was never presented. What happened to the infrastructure building plans he talked about? It was never started.

As long as I thought Trump might be a tribune for lower income whites I was able to forgive his vulgarity and his ignorance. When Trump exposed himself as a typical Republican politician whose only real goal is to make the rich richer, my forgiveness came to an end.

View attachment 773057

View attachment 773058
But you're NOT tired of his ACCOMPLISHMENTS, because while listening to jerks like Maryanne Trump Barry et al of her ilk, you don't have the foggiest idea what all those ACCOMPLISHMENTS were.

It;s obvious you are just another information-deprived, airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, so here's your education. Make use of it, so as to not com in here and make a blundering fool out of yourself again. >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933-png.618281

Reagan, Bush II, and Trump cut taxes for the rich. Clinton raised taxes for the rich.
Clinton's taxes on the rich were far lower than those of 4 Republican presidents.
Eisenhower - 91-92%
Nixon - 70%
Ford - 70%
Reagan - 50% (most of his years)

Clinton - 39.6%

Trump also cut taxes for the middle class and lower middle class.

You're getting an education.

I don't remember what the commercial was for but last night I saw a commercial that had several people in it and for some reason it stood out to me all the people were white. Not only were they white but they actually talked in it also, it wasn't just music and someone dancing or anything.

Then I started thinking it stood out to me because it seems like most commercials I see are mostly non whites, or if they do have them they are in the minority or are part of a inter racial couple.

But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'll admit though, it was nice to see all white faces.
I just don't watch any of that bullshit.

But you're NOT tired of his ACCOMPLISHMENTS, because while listening to jerks like Maryanne Trump Barry et al of her ilk, you don't have the foggiest idea what all those ACCOMPLISHMENTS were.

It;s obvious you are just another information-deprived, airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, so here's your education. Make use of it, so as to not com in here and make a blundering fool out of yourself again. >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933-png.618281
What about the record increase in the national debt?

"Listen, you’ve got a president right now, he wants full credit for an economy that he inherited, he wants zero blame for the pandemic he ignored," Obama said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...nherited_from_me_zero_blame_for_pandemic.html

"Listen, you’ve got a president right now, he wants full credit for an economy that he inherited, he wants zero blame for the pandemic he ignored," Obama said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...nherited_from_me_zero_blame_for_pandemic.html

Well, there's another one of your problems. Listening to a conman like Obama. "pandemic he ignored" ????!!

Looks like both you & Obama need to read items 43 through 52 of the list of Trump Accomplishments that I provided for you in Post # 329, all pertaining to Trump's accomplishments on the pandemic. Nobody paid more attention to it than Trump, and nobody DID MORE ABOUT IT than him, ALL SUCCESSFULLY.

As for the increase in national debt, most if that came from the pandemic, (created by Democrats - Obama, Biden, Fauci, Pelosi)

Last edited:
Clinton's taxes on the rich were far lower than those of 4 Republican presidents.
Eisenhower - 91-92%
Nixon - 70%
Ford - 70%
Reagan - 50% (most of his years)

Clinton - 39.6%

Trump also cut taxes for the middle class and lower middle class.

You're getting an education.
Reagan cut the top tax rate to 28%. During his presidency the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product rose from 32% to 59%.

US National Debt by Year

Clinton did not raise taxes on the rich nearly as high as he should have, but he did raise them.

For years public opinion surveys have indicated majority support for a more progressive tax system.

poll + taxes + rich - Google Search

This is a winning issue for the Democrats. I wish they would exploit it skillfully.

Reagan, Bush II, and Trump cut taxes for the rich, and raised the national debt. Clinton raised taxes for the rich. During Clinton's last three years in office the national debt declined.

----------

Economic policy of the Bill Clinton administration​

The rich are Dims. The tax cuts helped all of us that work which is likely why you didn't notice,

As is always the case when Republicans cut taxes, the rich get the most. Most Americans get a pittance. Cutting taxes during a period of large budget deficits is fiscally irresponsible. What happened to the Republican concern for balanced budgets and the national debt?

------------

Manhattan Institute,

Trump’s Fiscal Legacy: A Comprehensive Overview of Spending, Taxes, and Deficits​

Brian Riedl
May 12, 2022

President Donald Trump’s tax, spending, and deficit legacy is still being defined. Critics point out that Trump’s tax cuts and spending increases led to a $3 trillion budget deficit. They note that Trump’s presidency saw the debt surpass 100% of the economy, even though he came into office with a healthy economy, declining interest rates, and relative peace after 15 years of global military conflict...

KEY FINDINGS​

• When President Trump entered the Oval Office, CBO projected the cumulative 2017–2027 budget deficits would be $10.0 trillion. When he left office four years later, CBO’s projected deficits for the same period were $13.9 trillion. The president signed or enacted $7.8 trillion in new initiatives, the costs of which were partially offset by $3.9 trillion saved from economic growth revenues and technical re-estimates of taxes and spending levels...
  • Trump left the White House with the largest peacetime budget deficit in American history and a national debt exceeding 100% of the economy for the first time since World War II.
  • Trump’s Fiscal Legacy: A Comprehensive Overview of Spending, Taxes, and Deficits | Manhattan Institute
Anyone who works for a living appreciates a tax cut Dimmer. Especially since so much already goes to supporting the nonworking ilk.

And why are they promoting that when there are so many black unmarried women? And why are the black men overlooking black women and choosing a white instead (IF indeed they are)?

What‘s going on in this country in inexplicable.
The commercials on TV use actors who are desperate to quite their day jobs and be discovered by hollywood

They would do anything the script calls for

There are rich Democrats. Nevertheless, Republican economic policies since 1980 have benefited the rich, rather than the rest.

View attachment 773084
Republicans support businesses which creates jobs which keeps the economy booming.
Dims raise taxes to support their lazy ilk, global warming, and mutilation of children among other evil things.
Get a job whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back