Am I welcomed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

i am mohamed from egypt, i thought it will be good to argue with others of other cultures. i am a believer muslim and speak from this perspective.

i don't know if i will be welcomed in this forum or not. if you don't love muslim people or forbid presenting islamic viewpoint, i can simply leave, and you will need to search for the other view-point yourselves!

Thank you

I'm a Muslim from Indonesia, welcome brother.
As for the rest of the forum, everyone but the extremist Zionist element will be fine.

Yup, first the Jews, then the Christians, then the apostates.

[MENTION=50206]Mohamed[/MENTION], do you think Israel has the right to exist?

if jewish want to live in palestine as zemmis as they did for 1400 years, i have no problem. if they want to seize some part of land that was -someday- governed by islamic law and have jewish regime, this is refused.

if you care for them too much, give them part of usa to make their regime their.

if jewish want to live in palestine as zemmis as they did for 1400 years, i have no problem. if they want to seize some part of land that was -someday- governed by islamic law and have jewish regime, this is refused.

if you care for them too much, give them part of usa to make their regime their.

They already have New York and Miami.

They already have New York and Miami.

And hollywood Ca

hello

i am mohamed from egypt, i thought it will be good to argue with others of other cultures. i am a believer muslim and speak from this perspective.

i don't know if i will be welcomed in this forum or not. if you don't love muslim people or forbid presenting islamic viewpoint, i can simply leave, and you will need to search for the other view-point yourselves!

Thank you

I'm a Muslim from Indonesia, welcome brother.
As for the rest of the forum, everyone but the extremist Zionist element will be fine.

Yup, first the Jews, then the Christians, then the apostates.

I don't believe I mentioned Jews, just the Zionists.
Basically, either stop with the lies, or shut the fuck up.

hello

Thank you
You are most welcome here. We are very warm and friendly and funny.

We welcome all people and points of view even those of the ideological offspring of Josef Stalin known as American Progressives

I can't stand any muslims, you have to be a total idiot to believe in mohammed, and or islam, so in reality why would I want to know the views of a complete idiot?

we should argue even the wrong ideas, the falsity of these ideas can't appear except after talking about them.

islam is really very very different from the ideology that people in america believe in, if you think this is sufficient reason not to argue with us, you are free, you are the loser.

god allowed the devil to argue with him about why not to prostrate to adam.

hello

Thank you

Welcome aboard Mohamed.

Sharing cultural and religious ideas and viewpoints is good. Nothing lost by talking. And online, as opposed to real life, we can have very passionate disagreement without anyone getting killed. :)

Go forth and :up: start a thread now that you've been properly introduced. There are plenty of sub-forums to choose from including religion, israel/palestine, current events, politics, Flame Zone (one of my favorites) etc...

It's a pretty safe bet that anyone who starts a thread in a passive aggressive "am I welcomed here" tone is likely looking for adversarial relationships.

Just sayin'.

It would be best to start a thread in another forum, introduction threads aren't meant for serious discussions.

Have a look around the Flame Zone, you can learn a lot there. The Badlands is the craziest forum, full of the worst, most extreme views.

When the negativity gets to be too much, go to the Lounge. The Coffee Shop is a terrific place to just talk and unwind - no politics allowed there.

Unfortunately for you Mohamed, your objections are like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUwwxWdm4k0]Big whoop - YouTube[/ame]

Yes,

Hell, you might even be tolerated somewhat.
As long has you can differentiate between your, and you're; there, their, and they're, and correctly use an apostrophe in other circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back