Amazing how St Louis cops have not injured or shot more protesters

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Judging by the police scanners I bet more rioters have been shot by eachother than by the police this week. It is AMAZING how by using overwhelming numbers and good tactics the StLouis police have not had to injure or beat down many protesters.

I would venture to say more folks were cut by glass while looting than by the police.

Tear gas is apparently the friend of the rioters. You just dont see cops using clubs to clear crowds anymore.

Judging by the police scanners I bet more rioters have been shot by eachother than by the police this week. It is AMAZING how by using overwhelming numbers and good tactics the StLouis police have not had to injure or beat down many protesters.

I would venture to say more folks were cut by glass while looting than by the police.

Tear gas is apparently the friend of the rioters. You just dont see cops using clubs to clear crowds anymore.

I think it works both ways. The rioters haven't shot any officers, yet.

yes but not so much outrage

Forum List

Back