🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazing: Month To Date, Trump Has Accumulated 131,680 Rally Attendees To Clinton's 14,500

Think, standing in line for hours, and dodging spit from Hitlery zombies to support him. Then think, there is all that cheering once they all cram inside. And clapping, and chanting,"Lock her up!" "Lock her up!"
And yet you seem to be convinced that all of those people are going to vote for Hitlery in Nov?

Think: SPECTACULAR...
Trump 2016 ~ because Hitlery isn't mentally fit enough to run a laundromat...

So? Clinton has spent her time in rural areas trying to pick up those votes while Trump's rally's show people leaving early. The Difference? Hillary Clinton is up nationally and has the election sewn up.

Yo Juan

Didn't , Charles Manson support helter skelter?

Doesn't Killary support WWIII in order to defend Israel?

Isn't WWIII and Helter Skelter the same thing?

I have no idea, I posted the comparison because I think that Charles Manson and Donald Trump share the same behavioral gene.

Think, standing in line for hours, and dodging spit from Hitlery zombies to support him. Then think, there is all that cheering once they all cram inside. And clapping, and chanting,"Lock her up!" "Lock her up!"
And yet you seem to be convinced that all of those people are going to vote for Hitlery in Nov?

Think: SPECTACULAR...
Trump 2016 ~ because Hitlery isn't mentally fit enough to run a laundromat...
They'll end up staying home wondering what happened.

It is amazing......and...... Hillary has no upcoming campaign rallies scheduled. So as the title says, what's wrong with her?

Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-19-575x874.png

What's Wrong With Her? Hillary has No Campaign Rallies Scheduled on her Calendar

lol

Forum List

Back