Amazing Recuse By Good Samaritans

People are basically good at heart, but the media keeps trying to make us think that every stranger is a monster in disguise with all the serial killer stories and movies.

I lost my wallet today at Wallmart, and hours later my doorbell rings at home. This hispanic guy named Jose had brought my wallet to me with all the money still in it. I tried to offer him a reward, but he refused, finally he said I could give him a ride home.

So I took him home and said thanks again and made another offer of cash, but he would not have it.

Most of all, I now still have the photo IDs of my wife and I's first date at a Lazer tag spot in Dallas from back in 1986, lol. I was seriously down at the thought of losing them.

People are basically good at heart, but the media keeps trying to make us think that every stranger is a monster in disguise with all the serial killer stories and movies.

I lost my wallet today at Wallmart, and hours later my doorbell rings at home. This hispanic guy named Jose had brought my wallet to me with all the money still in it. I tried to offer him a reward, but he refused, finally he said I could give him a ride home.

So I took him home and said thanks again and made another offer of cash, but he would not have it.

Most of all, I now still have the photo IDs of my wife and I's first date at a Lazer tag spot in Dallas from back in 1986, lol. I was seriously down at the thought of losing them.
Since 1986, I have washed my wallet a dozen times since then..

Me too.

At least all my ID's are quite clean.

Me too.

That's why I have no pictures in mine..

Me too.

That's why I have no pictures in mine..
Mine are heavily laminated.

I once lost my wallet at a store on Christmas Eve and it was found and returned to me with all of my money in it still. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back