Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

From The Daily Wire:

They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.
doesnt change the fact they are censoring opposing speech just like a real fascist does,,

but thanks for proving me right,,,

From The Daily Wire:

What party is Amazon and what was their candidates name again?

From The Daily Wire:

who said that was an issue??

thanks for playing and proving youre the real fascist,,,

From The Daily Wire:

remind me again what party

From The Daily Wire:

remind me again what party
you cant be that stupid,,

I take that back,, you are worse,, youre a liar,,

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

Bezo's is one of those billionaires the "capitalists" worship.

I find it odd that this book has been sold there for three years, and been a Best Seller, and now all the sudden it's an issue.

Amazon controls over fifty percent of all book sales in the United States, what we need to start looking at is if they are in fact in violation of the Sherman Anti-Trust act.

What's more telling is you can buy a copy of Mein Kampf on Amazon, but the won't sell this....tells you all you need to know about Amazon's beliefs and why they support the DNC so much

From The Daily Wire:

How odd that the Right can't seem to stop with their Hate Speech..............

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

I have no problem with the fact he made a successful business, nor the problem of wanting to be the best...the problem is the DNC that he has given a large amount of money too, that is using their Govt powers to help him shut down competition and in return he is censoring other ideas that might challenge the left's narrative......very Fascist relationship between the left and Amazon

From The Daily Wire:

How odd that the Right can't seem to stop with their Hate Speech..............
what "Hate speech" is in the Best selling book?

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

I have no problem with the fact he made a successful business, nor the problem of wanting to be the best...the problem is the DNC that he has given a large amount of money too, that is using their Govt powers to help him shut down competition and in return he is censoring other ideas that might challenge the left's narrative......very Fascist relationship between the left and Amazon

He can't give a large amount of money to the DNC.

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

true...large amounts of money to the DNC CAUSES, as well as spreading propaganda on his paper, to do what I suggested.

Good catch....I should have been more clearer

The Prog-Dems have outsourced censorship to Big-Surveillance-Tech. Boycott them as much as possible.

From The Daily Wire:

We despise hate books.

So did the Nazi Party.

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

true...large amounts of money to the DNC CAUSES, as well as spreading propaganda on his paper, to do what I suggested.

Good catch....I should have been more clearer

Trump picks Jerome Powell to succeed Yellen as Fed chair

Democrat Chides Fed’s Powell Over Attendance at Bezos Party

From The Daily Wire:

ODD. I just bought Rush Limbaugh's book off Amazon.

From The Daily Wire:

ODD. I just bought Rush Limbaugh's book off Amazon.

I just bought an HP Lovecraft book.

Forum List

Back