Amazon will own the world.

Amazon Will Buy Target This Year, Gene Munster Predicts

Last year they bought a major food chain, this year they are buying Target. Locally, target was the best option to wal-mart and it's major (only) competitor.

I'm thinking if wal-mart doesn't make serious changes to it's internet options to improve customer service, Amazon will own what's left of it inside 10 years.

How soon before your net provider is Amazon?
Amazon already sells phones, so how long before they rule that industry?

Not long, not long at all.
Jet is Walmart's answer to Amazon..
well so far, the only real answer is them asking people to drop stuff off on the way home.

wal- mart is behind Amazon and will suffer
I get home delivery free from WalMart bought tires last month and saved thirty dollars a tire..
never buy tires from walmart, the are cheap and won't last.
No tires last when you drive on them..

I have no problem with that.

Amazon wants to completely reinvent shopping as we know it.

I personally can't wait for the no check out lane supermarket that Amazon is planning.

Walmart is planning the same thing.
McDonalds is already doing it.

I'm not talking about self serve kiosks.

The Amazon model will use a smart shopping cart that will scan everything you put in to your cart via an RFID reader and when you leave the store your credit card will be automatically charged.

And they will keep track of everything you buy and sell for a government that will use it to make sure you don't buy or sell without a government chip.
That sounds absolutely EVIL!!!!!

giphy.gif

If Wal Mart be going down you better tell them not to build their new one hundred and sixty acre world headquarters on Bentonville, Arkanass of "J" and Walton blvd...

It's funny how many times you see this sort of thing. (Companies building some obscene opulent HQ and shutter in just a few years.
Locally, a large bank here built a brand new building in a high priced area...and they didn't even move in before they were bought out by a larger fish. Something you know the board knew probably before they even placed the first brick.
It's all about the share value.

If Wal Mart be going down you better tell them not to build their new one hundred and sixty acre world headquarters on Bentonville, Arkanass of "J" and Walton blvd...

It's funny how many times you see this sort of thing. (Companies building some obscene opulent HQ and shutter in just a few years.
Locally, a large bank here built a brand new building in a high priced area...and they didn't even move in before they were bought out by a larger fish. Something you know the board knew probably before they even placed the first brick.
WalMart hq gts is in Bentonville and has been since I moved to the area in 1986. WAlMart also owns Banks, manufacturing etc. So I doubt they will just go away anytime soon....Their banks never received any monies back in the recession....But I do know what you mean about a big business overbuilding and dying out...

I have no problem with that.

Amazon wants to completely reinvent shopping as we know it.

I personally can't wait for the no check out lane supermarket that Amazon is planning.

Walmart is planning the same thing.
McDonalds is already doing it.

I'm not talking about self serve kiosks.

The Amazon model will use a smart shopping cart that will scan everything you put in to your cart via an RFID reader and when you leave the store your credit card will be automatically charged.

A hackers paradise!
that's why the years of development.

Amazon hasn't had a news worthy hack that I know of.

Amazon Suffers Security Breach; 80,000 Login Credentials Leaked (Updated)

Hackers release 13k passwords and credit cards of PlayStation, Xbox and Amazon users | Daily Mail Online

Some Of Amazon's Third-Party Sellers Were Hacked

It doesn't seem as though hacks involving Amazon have been as big news as those from other companies. I don't know if that's a matter of the Amazon hacks not being as damaging, or if they do a better job covering up, or what. :dunno:

WalMart hq gts is in Bentonville and has been since I moved to the area in 1986. WAlMart also owns Banks, manufacturing etc. So I doubt they will just go away anytime soon....Their banks never received any monies back in the recession....But I do know what you mean about a big business overbuilding and dying out...

Of course, by 'end of their reign" I meant the end of their undisputed heavyweight champion of retail.

Of course, by 'end of their reign" I meant the end of their undisputed heavyweight champion of retail.
Not as long as Amazon uses the same return system...

Amazon Will Buy Target This Year, Gene Munster Predicts

Last year they bought a major food chain, this year they are buying Target. Locally, target was the best option to wal-mart and it's major (only) competitor.

I'm thinking if wal-mart doesn't make serious changes to it's internet options to improve customer service, Amazon will own what's left of it inside 10 years.

How soon before your net provider is Amazon?
Amazon already sells phones, so how long before they rule that industry?

Not long, not long at all.
Jet is Walmart's answer to Amazon..
well so far, the only real answer is them asking people to drop stuff off on the way home.

wal- mart is behind Amazon and will suffer
I get home delivery free from WalMart bought tires last month and saved thirty dollars a tire..
never buy tires from walmart, the are cheap and won't last.
Horse shit.

Forum List

Back