Amazon will own the world.

Once they get big enough they all fall

Corner store fell to Main Streets

Main Streets fell to Malls

Malls are falling to Walmart’s and Amazon’s

Remember when Sears and JCPenney were ideal? Now, not so much.

I remember when inside malls were the new thing, heaven in winter.

I have no problem with that.

Amazon wants to completely reinvent shopping as we know it.

I personally can't wait for the no check out lane supermarket that Amazon is planning.

Walmart is planning the same thing.
McDonalds is already doing it.

I'm not talking about self serve kiosks.

The Amazon model will use a smart shopping cart that will scan everything you put in to your cart via an RFID reader and when you leave the store your credit card will be automatically charged.

A hackers paradise!
that's why the years of development.

Amazon hasn't had a news worthy hack that I know of.

That you know of?

Anyway, something will happen to shake consumer confidence in them
It will have to be huge.

and of course 'that I know of' I haven't heard of anything in the news, have you?

Amazon Will Buy Target This Year, Gene Munster Predicts

Last year they bought a major food chain, this year they are buying Target. Locally, target was the best option to wal-mart and it's major (only) competitor.

I'm thinking if wal-mart doesn't make serious changes to it's internet options to improve customer service, Amazon will own what's left of it inside 10 years.

How soon before your net provider is Amazon?
Amazon already sells phones, so how long before they rule that industry?

Not long, not long at all.
Jet is Walmart's answer to Amazon..
well so far, the only real answer is them asking people to drop stuff off on the way home.

wal- mart is behind Amazon and will suffer

Last year they bought a major food chain, this year they are buying Target. Locally, target was the best option to wal-mart and it's major (only) competitor.

I'm thinking if wal-mart doesn't make serious changes to it's internet options to improve customer service, Amazon will own what's left of it inside 10 years.

Sounds like he may be the new 666, I thought Kushner was with his building.

The end of the reign of Walmart is not far off the horizon.
Their revenue has been flat for 3 years, Buffet pulling out $900 mil this year and Amazon kicking their ass. And despite massive marketing for e-commerce, it isn't paying off as net buyers do not see Walmart as an internet retailer.
Personally, I do not believe Amazon is an improvement. They are the undisputed king of ripping long-term customers off. Amazon Prime. 2-3 years ago was awesome. Loved it.
Their music and video choices were very good, especially after joining up with HBO.
But, they have ruined Prime music by cutting out large, and most popular music and making it available only for Amazon Unlimited buyers who pay above the Prime costs.
Same with Video. Many new shows are only available thru Prime for the first few episodes or just the first season...unless you pay more. Same with books....now instead of a VAST choice of new and old volumes available for the monthly "free borrowing"...more and more are only available with Prime unlimited.
And then Prime eligible shipping continues to shrink.
I believe as they gain market share, this trend of getting people engaged in their products and then pull the rug out from them unless they pay more.

well so far, the only real answer is them asking people to drop stuff off on the way home.

I get home delivery free from WalMart bought tires last month and saved thirty dollars a tire..

Their revenue has been flat for 3 years, Buffet pulling out $900 mil this year and Amazon kicking their ass. And despite massive marketing for e-commerce, it isn't paying off as net buyers do not see Walmart as an internet retailer.
Personally, I do not believe Amazon is an improvement. They are the undisputed king of ripping long-term customers off. Amazon Prime. 2-3 years ago was awesome. Loved it.
Their music and video choices were very good, especially after joining up with HBO.
But, they have ruined Prime music by cutting out large, and most popular music and making it available only for Amazon Unlimited buyers who pay above the Prime costs.
Same with Video. Many new shows are only available thru Prime for the first few episodes or just the first season...unless you pay more.
I believe as they gain market share, this trend of getting people engaged in their products and then pull the rug out from them unless they pay more.
I was a Prime member in 2012-2015 and it was different, movies that were free showed up with a rental price at the end so I dropped them..

Same with Video. Many new shows are only available thru Prime for the first few episodes or just the first season...unless you pay more.
I was a Prime member in 2012-2015 and it was different, movies that were free showed up with a rental price at the end so I dropped them..

Yep...my last year was this year. Ended last month.

Sounds like he may be the new 666, I thought Kushner was with his building.
Sure why not.
and the new big brother

Amazon-Swastika.jpg

If Wal Mart be going down you better tell them not to build their new one hundred and sixty acre world headquarters on Bentonville, Arkanass on "J" and Walton blvd...

Same with Video. Many new shows are only available thru Prime for the first few episodes or just the first season...unless you pay more. Same with books....now instead of a VAST choice of new and old volumes available for the monthly "free borrowing"...more and more are only available with Prime unlimited.
Then I suggest you drop your membership, and in so doing, explain the reasons why.

enough people do this, they will change or suffer.

I get home delivery free from WalMart bought tires last month and saved thirty dollars a tire..
never buy tires from walmart, the are cheap and won't last.

Forum List

Back