Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

You're a bigot, a racist, and a retard.

If you really think she killed him "for sport," you're not just a scumbag, but fucking insane.
Listen meth-head, when there's a culture of letting killers off the hook for killing blacks, no matter the circumstance, the message you're sending is they are sport to be killed, therefore no consequence.

Now go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

If you really think she killed him "for sport," you're not just a scumbag, but fucking insane.
Listen meth-head, when there's a culture of letting killers off the hook for killing blacks, no matter the circumstance, the message you're sending is they are sport to be killed, therefore no consequence.

Is it your position that none should be killed?

Where is the malice in accidentally going into someone else's apartment and shooting someone you think is an intruder?
If that is actually what happened.

I don't buy the idea that a female could not see the difference in how she set up and arranged her apartment as compared to a single black male.

That is just incredulous to me.

She w3ill be young enough when she gets out and will have a lot more life ahead of her than her victim would.

I would have given her at least 15 years if not 20 for manslaughter.

To be guilty of murder you must have malice.

Where is the malice in accidentally going into someone else's apartment and shooting someone you think is an intruder?

That is easy.
She shot twice.
That is to ensure death.
That is proof of malice.

But you do NOT have to prove malice for murder.
You can just be criminally irresponsible, and/or commit a crime while armed, which ups the charge.
She did all three.

Is it your position that none should be killed?

No one should be killed unless they have a weapon and they are in the process of using on you or others.

Two more victims of the crazy US gun culture.

She was a cop. She would have had access to a gun. Why do you always troll? Go have your tea and crumpets.
Like I said she is a victim of the gun culture.

That is ridiculous.
She was a victim of the anti gun culture, the government, that badly trained her to murder.
The gun culture instead says that people should defend themselves, and not have armed police professionals do it for money, because that is corrupt.

I really questioned how they got a murder charge to stick on this one. Manslaughter? Sure. But MURDER typically requires intent, as in they would have had to prove she intentionally sought out this guy to kill him.

Then I read this: Amber Guyger found guilty of murder at trial in fatal shooting of neighbor Botham Jean

"The jury in Guyger's trial was made up mostly of women and people of color."

And there it was. This was vindictiveness and retribution, not justice. I suspect it will be appealed - and it should be.

Over 100 posts and no one here mentioned what happened in the courtroom??? I hadn't even followed this story because I don't watch TV, but someone posted about this on Facebook and I watched the video. The victim's brother (and also the victim) is a Christian, as you can see in this video.

This is powerful.

If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.
Bullshit...!!!
She got 10 years for killing a guy, only in America justice depends on your color or your social status.

They are policed more because they commit crimes so much more.
You do realize that that is circular logic, right?

No. Being policed doesn’t cause one to commit crimes....
Increasing police presence in a community equates to higher crimes observed and reported in that community.

It is common sense.

You don’t want crimes to be observed and reported when they happen?

Two more victims of the crazy US gun culture.

She was a cop. She would have had access to a gun. Why do you always troll? Go have your tea and crumpets.
Like I said she is a victim of the gun culture.

The gun culture instead says that people should defend themselves, and not have armed police professionals do it for money, because that is corrupt.
So much truth to that. People should overwhelmingly rely on themselves. With mercenary support only as a final desperate measure.

You don’t want crimes to be observed and reported when they happen?
Of course I do, but what percentage of crimes committed do you think are observed or reported?

It is not even close to 100%. Shame and fear cause many crimes to not get reported if unobserved by law enforcement.

I really questioned how they got a murder charge to stick on this one. Manslaughter? Sure. But MURDER typically requires intent, as in they would have had to prove she intentionally sought out this guy to kill him.

Then I read this: Amber Guyger found guilty of murder at trial in fatal shooting of neighbor Botham Jean

"The jury in Guyger's trial was made up mostly of women and people of color."

And there it was. This was vindictiveness and retribution, not justice. I suspect it will be appealed - and it should be.

I doubt the race of the jury had much to do with their verdict as the evidence is pretty clear this was Second Degree Murder or manslaughter if you don't think the cop intended to kill the victim, and five years is pretty light for that.

Still, the Black Lives Matter morons were happy with the verdict no matter what the evidence was, but that does not impugn the jury or judge.

Forum List

Back