Amen Tracy Martin (Father or Trayvon) You Are A GREAT MAN!!!

Everyone? You mean the NBC's want justice by provoking racial tensions by deliberately misquoting the 911 call from Zimmerman?

Or the reference to the 'white hispanic'?

Or the NBP putting out a reward for his capture 'dead or alive'?

Or those media referring to a 17 year old as a 'child'?

Or those ranting USMB posters demanding 'justice' by arresting Zimmerman - before bothering with details like an investigation to determine whether an actual crime has been commited..... or saying he should get 'life'.... or that he's 'toast'.... or that he should get 'lights out'?

All these are just wanting justice to be served?

That is absolute bull-fucking-shit. You have tried him in the media, and found him guilty... you people (and by you people I mean everyone who has blindly accepted one side of this story while dismissing the other as lies).... you are a fucking lynch mob... and you, sallow... you are one of them.

Telling that none of your anger is directed toward the Sandford police.

Who found George Zimmerman completely innocent of any wrong doing.

Telling..

I have no evidence of wrong doing by any LEO agency. All that 'tells' you is that I use reason over emotion. Ohhhhh the horrrrrrror! I prefer logic to bullshit from the media! Arrest me! I am clearly a danger to society!

:lol::lol::lol:

Personally..I am a process oriented person. Having been trained in ITIL (Something that's probably completely unfamiliar to you..as is the business world..or anything resembling reality), I know there are procedures that need to be followed. None of that was done here...or at the very least, the procedures themselves are in bad shape at the Sandford police department. On the tape..you can see that the police officer is touching Zimmerman's clothing without gloves. That, corrupts the evidence..and in a very major way. Not that you would notice..since these types of things are alien to you. As in *Doing things by the book*. They failed on some many levels here. But that's okay. It was a dead *black* kid. And in the world of conservatism..that's not much more then a cockroach.

:confused:

His dad didnt ask the race hustlers to get involved.

What did his dad to to deserve that comment Salty Balls?

Bullshit. He, his son's mother and their lawyers called Al Sharpton when no one was paying attention to this case. They admitted they wanted the the publicity to get the case reopened.

Al Sharpton is a race baiting street hustler.... screw him!

No Sharpton and the whole thing would have been dropped.

True story. :thup:

This story was blown out of proportion....

We DONT know what happened between Martin and Zimmerman... they timeline looks more and more like Martin confronted Zimmerman (who was trying to get an address off the building to give 911 operator). No matter what, it was a tragic night.

But to try and create a race war over it, and not only that... there are Dems here in Texas trying to get the 'castle doctrine' overturned!!!!! FUK THAT MAN!!!

More folks are going to die because of all the rhetoric.... just wait and see.

Will you all blame Sarah Palin for it too.... or maybe Boosh???

The cops dropped it.

And Trayvon's body was found a relatively long way from the SUV.

Al Sharpton is a good man who the right loves to hate because he stands up for people who have been wronged.

Yeah like the woman who accused the Duke Lacrosse team of rape?
Like the Crown Heights riots, Twanna Brawley?
He's a professional pot stirrer and a race pimp with integrity on the level of yours.

Bullshit. He, his son's mother and their lawyers called Al Sharpton when no one was paying attention to this case. They admitted they wanted the the publicity to get the case reopened.

No Sharpton and the whole thing would have been dropped.

True story. :thup:

This story was blown out of proportion....

We DONT know what happened between Martin and Zimmerman... they timeline looks more and more like Martin confronted Zimmerman (who was trying to get an address off the building to give 911 operator). No matter what, it was a tragic night.

But to try and create a race war over it, and not only that... there are Dems here in Texas trying to get the 'castle doctrine' overturned!!!!! FUK THAT MAN!!!

More folks are going to die because of all the rhetoric.... just wait and see.

Will you all blame Sarah Palin for it too.... or maybe Boosh???

The cops dropped it.

And Trayvon's body was found a relatively long way from the SUV.

Trayvon's body was about midway from where Zimmerman was looking for a building number and his truck.
Thats my understanding.... but again, we were not there.

Why do we have to assume someone was out to kill a black man that night???

A young man is dead and all we care about is his race! Its disgusting!!!

Our nation is circling the toilet bowl and we are killing eachother over stupidity!

I love all of you Americans and could care less about ones race..... sorry, but this is so sad I could cry.

Just curious, who's side is Geraldo on?

Everyone's been saying that from the beginning.

There should be a fair and just trial.

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

I guess ghook is just surprised that a black man is rational.

Al Sharpton is a good man who the right loves to hate because he stands up for people who have been wronged.

He's a professional pot stirrer and a race pimp with integrity on the level of yours.

You mean Crystal Mangum? The chick who later killed a dude named Reginald Daye.

You mean Crystal Mangum? The chick who later killed a dude named Reginald Daye.

Yep.... that would be the hoe

:eusa_silenced: (did I say that out loud?)

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Everyone? You mean the NBC's want justice by provoking racial tensions by deliberately misquoting the 911 call from Zimmerman?

Or those ranting USMB posters demanding 'justice' by arresting Zimmerman - before bothering with details like an investigation to determine whether an actual crime has been commited..... or saying he should get 'life'.... or that he's 'toast'.... or that he should get 'lights out'?

That is absolute bull-fucking-shit. You have tried him in the media, and found him guilty... you people (and by you people I mean everyone who has blindly accepted one side of this story while dismissing the other as lies).... you are a fucking lynch mob... and you, sallow... you are one of them.

he was a child now hes a corpse and you keep defending his killer

I don't 'defend' anything or anyone in this case other than the system itself. The problem is you don't want justice... you want a lynchin'. We don't do that anymore. We are a nation of laws.

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

You are SSSSSOOOO dishonest. From the beginning the professional race hustlers were making this about race and playing it as the black community under assault by the white community!

That's it.

Why is that so hard?

Hopefully they'll do a reality show about his lynching. Isn't that next in the reality game?

Wow hating on a parent who lost his child! How heartless are you.

Are you mad that he is not calling for a race war or for people to kill some white devils!

This act of courage to call for calmness is amazing. It shows strength that few people would have in his position!

Forum List

Back