America founded by whites... for whites

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
Nice bunch of squatters we are though.
Original people?

Damn this dumbassery. I wish this board could recruit some posters that could actually READ. WTH??? We aren't squatters. The colonists took America via treaties, land purchases, the Right of Conquest (Google it) and all of it was legally recognized internationally.

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts.

Were the blue collar counterparts hunted down with dogs and whipped?
Or their children sold?
Black slave owners would breed blacks for sale.. whites wouldn’t even do that.. learn history before you post
Yeah, well I just checked four different reputable sites that described slave breeding--mostly it was encouragement by owners for their female slaves to have as many children as possible. There was not a lot of "selective breeding," or "forced breeding," except of course the regular rape of the female slaves by master and master's sons and guests.

They sold the "profits" (children) as interest on their investments, or when they ran into hard times (which most farmers did from time to time due to weather and/or markets).

I saw not one single mention of this being done simply by black slave owners. Per usual, you are full of bullshit, Jitss.

link to "female slaves were encourage to have as many children as
possible" that one is news to me. women can EASILY get pregnant.
(most) It would mean that there were far less Africans IMPORTED
into the US than historians tell us

I am not afraid to discuss the topic. YOu'll have to ask Jitler why he continues to add 2nd amendment comments. I simply answer them.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread originally about the claim that we were founded as a white Christian nation?

The title is about founded by whites, for whites. Don't despair. I'll start a thread about a Christian nation.

My mistake. I thought it was about the nation being founded by and for whiet Christians. I do not disagree that the nation was founded by white men.

But much of that was geography. The New World was settled by europeans. Other races were either not as developed or were not in easy transportation to the New World.

You can disagree all you like. I am dealing in facts. According to Wikipedia:

"National founders are typically those who played an influential role in setting up the systems of governance, (i.e., political system form of government, and constitution), of the country. They can also be military leaders of a war of independence that led to the existence of the country."

List of national founders - Wikipedia

I see you like playing semantics in order to deny people their rightful place in history.
Yes, our founders had no intention of putting anyone in charge except white men such as themselves.
The 1790 Naturalization Act reserves naturalized citizenship for whites only. African Americans are not guaranteed citizenship until 1868, when the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is ratified in the wake of Reconstruction. Groups of Native Americans become citizens through individual treaties or intermarriage and finally, through the 1924 Indian Citizenship Act. Asian immigrants are ineligible to citizenship until the 1954 McCarran-Walter Act removes all racial barriers to naturalization. Without citizenship, nonwhites are denied the right to vote, own property, bring suit, testify in court - all the basic protections and entitlements that white citizens take for granted.
RACE - The Power of an Illusion . Go Deeper | PBS

So what do you think should be done about that?

I'm well aware of the laws. The reality is that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified. Many of the laws you cite are not actually law at all - IF we respect the Rule of Law.

Since you have extreme and radical non-white racists, we have to rethink our entire legal system.

Supposedly (and I addressed this , not in detail) the 14th Amendment was passed to make non-whites equal to whites. That law does not pass constitutional muster NOR was it done to benefit blacks.

The 14th Amendment was illegally ratified in order to abolish unalienable Rights and put all Americans under the control of a de facto / unconstitutional / illegal government. There IS a reason the courts get away with taking a giant dump on the Constitution.

Unfortunately, unless we start at that point and work forward, the whites in this country will be wiped out by massive immigration, anti-white racial laws and policies along with the non-whites erasing our history and making it illegal for us to complain about in public and lobby our legislators. Until we address the unconstitutionality of the 14th Amendment, the whites have two choices: succumb and become slaves OR physically fight. From a moral perspective, as long as the 14th Amendment stands unchallenged, the whites cannot constitutionally use force to rebel.
If the whites are wiped out you will at least have the benefit of seeing this nation turn into something nasty and impoverished. Good parting gifts for the game show called America.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
Original people?

Damn this dumbassery. I wish this board could recruit some posters that could actually READ. WTH??? We aren't squatters. The colonists took America via treaties, land purchases, the Right of Conquest (Google it) and all of it was legally recognized internationally.

the issue is one of the ETHICS of the situation. --------it was sorta ethical
for Romans to conquer-----even after they became "Christians" ----in fact
it was considered "godly" Lately "conquer" is not ethical.

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts.

Or their children sold?
Black slave owners would breed blacks for sale.. whites wouldn’t even do that.. learn history before you post
Yeah, well I just checked four different reputable sites that described slave breeding--mostly it was encouragement by owners for their female slaves to have as many children as possible. There was not a lot of "selective breeding," or "forced breeding," except of course the regular rape of the female slaves by master and master's sons and guests.

They sold the "profits" (children) as interest on their investments, or when they ran into hard times (which most farmers did from time to time due to weather and/or markets).

I saw not one single mention of this being done simply by black slave owners. Per usual, you are full of bullshit, Jitss.
Top 10 Black Slaveowners - Listverse

ya poor little fake news liberal lol

Or their children sold?

link to "female slaves were encourage to have as many children as
possible" that one is news to me. women can EASILY get pregnant.
(most) It would mean that there were far less Africans IMPORTED
into the US than historians tell us
She has no links just fake news

The US has a long and gruesome history of slavery that has affected almost every part of its culture.

^^^^^^^^ WRONG!!! the WORLD has a long gruesome ......

but fret not------the islamo-nazi world has decided that
DA JOOOS DONE IT

IM2 THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic.
White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them.White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them ..But I remain open to having other ethnicities assimilate to our values.. all I’m saying is that if you opened up 20 Muslim schools and 20 Catholic schools there would be a line out the door for the Catholic schools

I disagree. If we allowed America to be multicultural, the non-white Muslims would take over and demand that everyone obey Sharia Law.

In order to make us live by Sharia law, there would have to be a constitutional amendment to remove the 1st amendment.
Yea tell that to Minnesota.. again you don’t under we the people.

Oh, and I understand exactly what "we the people" means. I also understand what the US Constitution means. A simple majority in a given community cannot void select parts of the US Constitution. Period.

You only read PART of the Preamble.

I know the entire Preamble to the Constitution. I do not see how that effects what I said.

We need a moratoriums on how many new brown peoples we let in ....3rd worlders in general
Seriously

Let's say zero for the next 25 years .....attach it to the same bill where we also suspend women's right to vote ...also for 25 years

A moratorium can be set concerning immigration.

But in order to suspend women's right to vote you will need a constitutional amendment.

We need a moratoriums on how many new brown peoples we let in ....3rd worlders in general
Seriously

Let's say zero for the next 25 years .....attach it to the same bill where we also suspend women's right to vote ...also for 25 years

But in order to suspend women's right to vote you will need a constitutional amendment.
If woman continue to vote we are fucked

Original people?

Irrelevant. Our Constitution and International laws do not allow for ex post facto laws. You do know what an ex post facto law is, don't you?

Seriously

If woman continue to vote we are fucked

Nevertheless, women were given the right to vote by the 19th amendment. To remove it would require another constitutional amendment. I don't think you have the votes for that.

IM2 THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic.
I disagree. If we allowed America to be multicultural, the non-white Muslims would take over and demand that everyone obey Sharia Law.

In order to make us live by Sharia law, there would have to be a constitutional amendment to remove the 1st amendment.

Oh, and I understand exactly what "we the people" means. I also understand what the US Constitution means. A simple majority in a given community cannot void select parts of the US Constitution. Period.

I know the entire Preamble to the Constitution. I do not see how that effects what I said.

We the people is limited to the framers and their offspring (Posterity.) It is NOT a multicultural document. Read the first two posts of this thread.

Original people?

Irrelevant. Our Constitution and International laws do not allow for ex post facto laws. You do know what an ex post facto law is, don't you?

did I use the word "LAW"--------you remind me of a situation in which I got thrust
LONG AGO-------I said to an old lawyer "but it isn't right" -------and he said
"that is the law" -------and I objected "just """THE LAW""" " and he said
-------"that is ALL---there is nothing but THE LAW""

We the people is limited to the framers and their offspring (Posterity.) It is NOT a multicultural document. Read the first two posts of this thread.

The 14th amendment clearly states that blacks were citizens. That it took a hundred years to recognize that is a simple matter or learning for both blacks and whites.

When the immigration law was written in the original constitution, blacks were barely considered human. Certainly not capable of equality. In the next hundred years, having generations of education for blacks, this was seen as an error.

Also, when I have addressed the phrase "we the people" it was in reference to Jitler's claim that any community can remove any part of the US Constitution that they choose. That is certainly not the case.

The 14th amendment clearly states that blacks were citizens. That it took a hundred years to recognize that is a simple matter or learning for both blacks and whites.

When the immigration law was written in the original constitution, blacks were barely considered human. Certainly not capable of equality. In the next hundred years, having generations of education for blacks, this was seen as an error.
Human?? Huh

Also, when I have addressed the phrase "we the people" it was in reference to Jitler's claim that any community can remove any part of the US Constitution that they choose. That is certainly not the case.
More fake news from the anti trumper

Forum List

Back