America going to default

You are if you fucking stupid dem and gop leaders don,t come to a deal. As sky reporter on uk tv said it sums up the dysfunction of your american political system if you don,t

BULLSHIT! If they don't come to deal, we still rake in plenty of money to make the debt payments.

But you know this. You're being purposefully obtuse.

That's it, I quit. This thing is a fucking troll. Can you smell it?

th

sign of when someone is losing the arguement is when your resort to old he a trolll.

I admit you still have money but it won,t be enough on it own to pay off by obama if investors pull out of america over this. That is not trolling. that just fact

And he's callign yoa troll when he should be calling you ignorant. You seem to have a disconnect here. Investors will pull out IF there is a default, yes. But we're not going to default and the full faith and credit will remain intact. You seem to be missing this over and over again, so, try to read slowly. Maybe try reading things twice.

We have the money to service the debt interest obligations. Investors aren't going to "pull out" without an actual default.

Get it? Didn't think so.

Hey, troll from London, how many times you have to be told that not raising the debt ceiling is NOT a default? Unless you are a troll even being so brainless as the left usually is, would result in some understanding that there is no default anytime soon.

i know that. but if you don,t raise it it will lead to default soon enough

no, it won't.
==========
and let me tell you something, junior. If you want to be respected on this board, don't lose it to negging when you are losing your argument over standard leftard talking points :D

yets see if your right come next week if your country defaults doubt it.

BULLSHIT! If they don't come to deal, we still rake in plenty of money to make the debt payments.

But you know this. You're being purposefully obtuse.

That's it, I quit. This thing is a fucking troll. Can you smell it?

th

sign of when someone is losing the arguement is when your resort to old he a trolll.

I admit you still have money but it won,t be enough on it own to pay off by obama if investors pull out of america over this. That is not trolling. that just fact

And he's callign yoa troll when he should be calling you ignorant. You seem to have a disconnect here. Investors will pull out IF there is a default, yes. But we're not going to default and the full faith and credit will remain intact. You seem to be missing this over and over again, so, try to read slowly. Maybe try reading things twice.

We have the money to service the debt interest obligations. Investors aren't going to "pull out" without an actual default.

Get it? Didn't think so.

Don,t patrionise me . I fucking fully understand . But how can you be so confident your country won,t default when their no deal in place . Unless you think wall street journal does not know what its talking about

We wont. So, yes, lets wait and see adn then you can revisit this thread and be reminded that you were told we wouldn't default for over 100 posts adn you continued to blather on abotu the pending default that never occurred.

Get it? Didn't think so.

Don,t patrionise me . I fucking fully understand . But how can you be so confident your country won,t default when their no deal in place . Unless you think wall street journal does not know what its talking about

How am I so sure? Gee, let me count the ways 1) we have the revenue to service the debt interest obligations 2) every single politican in office would likely be eaten, YES, EATEN for deliberately destroying the banksters long running scheme and 3) those same politicins know their "wealth" would be destroyed along with the rest of us. They will be eaten, killed and eaten if they deliberately default.

It wont happen. The news circuits are getting what they want from you Plebs. A lot of hits on doomsday pieces about the pending default. Nothing more.

We wont. So, yes, lets wait and see adn then you can revisit this thread and be reminded that you were told we wouldn't default for over 100 posts adn you continued to blather on abotu the pending default that never occurred.

Why do you have to be so rude. Have you no manners to debate in calm and polite way. Do you think hiding behind a internet computer gives you the right be so rude

Secondly we will wait and see and if your right then i am happy for your country and the world.

No need to be such hateful and vicious person over a fair and tough debate

This troll IS obtuse.
Or is he simply not understanding what default means?
Probably so, otherwise he won't be whining about an absent deal resulting in a default.

Last edited:
can,t see their being deal now. Too much gap between house and dem leaders to get things done in next 48 hours. Most journalists now say on twitter looking grim for a deal to happen.

The "government" won't actually DEFAULT until the end of the fiscal year - October 31st. That 17th of October number was BS from the dems and everyone knew it. Just more lies.

Why do you have to be so rude. Have you no manners to debate in calm and polite way. Do you think hiding behind a internet computer gives you the right be so rude

Secondly we will wait and see and if your right then i am happy for your country and the world.

There is no fair and tough bedate. Just a lot of playing the repeater regarding the pending non-existent default that the news outlets sold you hook, line and sinker.

This troll IS obtuse.
Or is he simply not understanding what default means?
Polly so, otherwise he won't be whining about an absent deal resulting in a default.

Your the fucking troll for constant same abuse. I do understand what default means and hey if your proven right then i put my hands up and say sorry. But i doubt that will happen

now fuck off back to abusive internet attack sewer you belong. Why you have to be so abusive is beyond me. You and me are adults typing on a computer on the internet. their is no reason for us to hate each other

There is no fair and tough bedate. Just a lot of playing the repeater regarding the pending non-existent default that the news outlets sold you hook, line and sinker.

First of i see pisstaking with the bedate instead of debate. again what is wrong that turns you into such a bitter hateful person. you need to go outside. enjoy life and stop being so nasty. breathe in some air and your be bitter and less hateful person for it

secondly i have not be sold by any media. I remain active and not passive when i read all media across the world whether its left or right

can,t see their being deal now. Too much gap between house and dem leaders to get things done in next 48 hours. Most journalists now say on twitter looking grim for a deal to happen.

The "government" won't actually DEFAULT until the end of the fiscal year - October 31st. That 17th of October number was BS from the dems and everyone knew it. Just more lies.

but it will still default if no deal done by then

They won't allow a default.

An agreement will be reached and the crisis will be headed off till the next time.

Good Gawd. None of those useless fucks in Congress want a default be they R's or D's so believe me. They will reach agreement.

Agreed. They have until the 31st. I don't know. I guess they figured that if they said the 17th, they could stir up more fear and loathing.

Again. I couldn't care less if they STAY shut down. Funny though, they have a large portion of the government up and running during this supposed "shut down". Don't let these clowns kid you...

An agreement will be reached and the crisis will be headed off till the next time.

Good Gawd. None of those useless fucks in Congress want a default be they R's or D's so believe me. They will reach agreement.

Well said and i hope your right. I doubt either side wants this to happen.

Ok lets get over this lie about "default". There is plenty of govt revenue coming in every day to pay the interest on the debt. There is no chance of a default on the debt unless obama chooses to pay something else before the debt.

missing a food stamp payment or a gift payment to NPR is NOT a default.

STOP THE LIES ABOUT THE COUNTRY GOING INTO DEFAULT !

I am not lying about dire conquences of the country going into default being bad. Might not be in first 24 hours but would be if longer then two or three days.

BBc news said this on website today

what would happen if country default

Markets around the world would plunge and global interest rates would rise.
furthermore, the impact on the US's creditors could be dire. Japan, for instance, owns about $1.14 trillion of US debt - which is equivalent to 20% of its annual economic output.

In the US, Goldman Sachs estimates that $175bn would immediately be withdrawn from the US economy and it could lead to a very deep recession.

i think that sums it up how bad it would be

Fuck the BBC, it's nothing but a government owned and controlled propaganda machine.
The USA spends too much money.
Billions dumped into the worlds shitholes.
Billions to fund the UN, more American money goes to the UN than all the other nations put together.

The BBC is hardly reliable.
You are a Chav though .

Agreed. It's unfortunate though. I called their bluff years and years ago. SHUT IT DOWN AND LEAVE IT SHUT DOWN!!!!

Trust me. That's the LAST thing they want to hear from the American public. :lol:

Agreed. They have until the 31st. I don't know. I guess they figured that if they said the 17th, they could stir up more fear and loathing.

Again. I couldn't care less if they STAY shut down. Funny though, they have a large portion of the government up and running during this supposed "shut down". Don't let these clowns kid you...

Look i understand where your coming from but if you default by october 31st its still bad news .

Well said and i hope your right. I doubt either side wants this to happen.

It won't effect your giro Chav chops.

Forum List

Back