America going to default

We wont default even if no deal is reached by November 1.

We have the revenue to service the debt interest obligations.

This is more of the same and ever growing fad of political theater which happens to sella shit ton in the media, along with increasing the ever present and needed FEAR that the government has been using for decades to keep Pplebs paralyzed...and buying shit they dont need.

but it will still default if no deal done by then

Agreed. They have until the 31st. I don't know. I guess they figured that if they said the 17th, they could stir up more fear and loathing.

Again. I couldn't care less if they STAY shut down. Funny though, they have a large portion of the government up and running during this supposed "shut down". Don't let these clowns kid you...

Look i understand where your coming from but if you default by october 31st its still bad news .

But it's none of your concern Chav chops.

Your housing bennies are safe!!

Ok lets get over this lie about "default". There is plenty of govt revenue coming in every day to pay the interest on the debt. There is no chance of a default on the debt unless obama chooses to pay something else before the debt.

missing a food stamp payment or a gift payment to NPR is NOT a default.

STOP THE LIES ABOUT THE COUNTRY GOING INTO DEFAULT !

I am not lying about dire conquences of the country going into default being bad. Might not be in first 24 hours but would be if longer then two or three days.

BBc news said this on website today

what would happen if country default

Markets around the world would plunge and global interest rates would rise.
furthermore, the impact on the US's creditors could be dire. Japan, for instance, owns about $1.14 trillion of US debt - which is equivalent to 20% of its annual economic output.

In the US, Goldman Sachs estimates that $175bn would immediately be withdrawn from the US economy and it could lead to a very deep recession.

i think that sums it up how bad it would be

Fuck the BBC, it's nothing but a government owned and controlled propaganda machine.
The USA spends too much money.
Billions dumped into the worlds shitholes.
Billions to fund the UN, more American money goes to the UN than all the other nations put together.

The BBC is hardly reliable.
You are a Chav though .

You are the fucking chav mate , not me.

secondly bbc are one of greatest braodcasters in the world. They do not belong to either left or right. Unlike your tv in america which is so biased behind either side its untrue, to our television media try to be fair as possible

Though our newspapers are mostly shite though which are far to biased on either side

keep attacks up mate. it seem that your intrested in doing now

Agreed. They have until the 31st. I don't know. I guess they figured that if they said the 17th, they could stir up more fear and loathing.

Again. I couldn't care less if they STAY shut down. Funny though, they have a large portion of the government up and running during this supposed "shut down". Don't let these clowns kid you...

Look i understand where your coming from but if you default by october 31st its still bad news .

You fucking idiot i have no on benefits . I am full working person. What a fucking dumb piece of shit you are. If you default, it affects the world ecnomey including my own country

We wont. So, yes, lets wait and see adn then you can revisit this thread and be reminded that you were told we wouldn't default for over 100 posts adn you continued to blather on abotu the pending default that never occurred.

Why do you have to be so rude. Have you no manners to debate in calm and polite way. Do you think hiding behind a internet computer gives you the right be so rude

Secondly we will wait and see and if your right then i am happy for your country and the world.

No need to be such hateful and vicious person over a fair and tough debate

You think you deserve better Chav?

Go brush your teeth, take a shower.
Stinking Chav!

We wont default even if no deal is reached by November 1.

We have the revenue to service the debt interest obligations.

This is more of the same and ever growing fad of political theater which happens to sella shit ton in the media, along with increasing the ever present and needed FEAR that the government has been using for decades to keep Pplebs paralyzed...and buying shit they dont need.

Well hope your right. Yes hope none of this happens. In the end your all americans whether left and right and should learn to love each other more then hate each other.

We wont. So, yes, lets wait and see adn then you can revisit this thread and be reminded that you were told we wouldn't default for over 100 posts adn you continued to blather on abotu the pending default that never occurred.

Why do you have to be so rude. Have you no manners to debate in calm and polite way. Do you think hiding behind a internet computer gives you the right be so rude

Secondly we will wait and see and if your right then i am happy for your country and the world.

There is no fair and tough bedate. Just a lot of playing the repeater regarding the pending non-existent default that the news outlets sold you hook, line and sinker.

To a point I agree. There is/was never any possibility of a default. These thugs in DC are EXPERTS at deflection. They always have been. Obamacare rolls out and, in order to take America's eyes off of that debacle, they invent this default crap to ramp up a little drama and keep the news junkies concentrated on something OTHER than OBarrycare.

They do this over and over, time after time.

And over and over, time after time, the American people fall for it. That's why I say SHUT IT DOWN AND LEAVE IT SHUT DOWN!!! Politicians just look at you with that stupid, mongoloid look that they are so good at....

It's you're, and I'm not on the right or left. I'm what the rest of these K00ks caught in the paradigm call a k00k.

There is no fair and tough bedate. Just a lot of playing the repeater regarding the pending non-existent default that the news outlets sold you hook, line and sinker.

To a point I agree. There is/was never any possibility of a default. These thugs in DC are EXPERTS at deflection. They always have been. Obamacare rolls out and, in order to take America's eyes off of that debacle, they invent this default crap to ramp up a little drama and keep the news junkies concentrated on something OTHER than OBarrycare.

They do this over and over, time after time.

And over and over, time after time, the American people fall for it. That's why I say SHUT IT DOWN AND LEAVE IT SHUT DOWN!!! Politicians just look at you with that stupid, mongoloid look that they are so good at....

you might be right but when gop people like boehner and murdoch talk of default being bad news then hardly just left wing thing is it

1385106_254840534665947_799707422_n.jpg

It's you're, and I'm not on the right or left. I'm what the rest of these K00ks caught in the paradigm call a k00k.

fair enough. in the end i think americans need to learn to love each other rather then let their politics teach them to hate each other

You fucking idiot i have no on benefits . I am full working person. What a fucking dumb piece of shit you are. If you default, it affects the world ecnomey including my own country

You are incapable of filling out an application for McDonalds.
How could you possibly have a job Chav ??

If the USA defaults and the UK suffers, serves the dozy fucks right for being so dependant on the great USA.
Innit, Chav!!

You are incapable of filling out an application for McDonalds.
How could you possibly have a job Chav ??

If the USA defaults and the UK suffers, serves the dozy fucks right for being so dependant on the great USA.
Innit, Chav!!

I could ask how you could have a job you stupid motherfucker. I do and i am very happy. work in marketing and have a great job

My country hardly lazy. we existed way before your country ever did mate . So take no lessons from any yanks.

obama intends to default.

It should be obvious by now. The only way we can default is if it's deliberate.

Mate i don,t think either side wants to default. if they do then they are fucking insane.

obama sees default and then blaming republicans as the final nail in the republican coffin. It will bring the country to its knees and resurrect it as a dictatorship. That's what he wants, that's what democrats have wanted for decades.

Do you think democrats CARE if the economy collapses? They want it to. That's what all the unsustainable debt is all about. Read the Cloward Piven Strategy it's all in there and obama is following it word for word.

obama intends to default.

It should be obvious by now. The only way we can default is if it's deliberate.

Mate i don,t think either side wants to default. if they do then they are fucking insane.

obama sees default and then blaming republicans as the final nail in the republican coffin. It will bring the country to its knees and resurrect it as a dictatorship. That's what he wants, that's what democrats have wanted for decades.

Do you think democrats CARE if the economy collapses? They want it to. That's what all the unsustainable debt is all about. Read the Cloward Piven Strategy it's all in there and obama is following it word for word.

Mate human being with any sense wants default. I doubt either dems or gop want this. Their no stupid. It does them no good for country to default as it hurts america long term whoever in congress or whoever is the president

if any dem think like this then they are fucking off their trolley mate

fair enough. in the end i think americans need to learn to love each other rather then let their politics teach them to hate each other

I think dumbass chavoid scum need to keep their nose out of US politics.

Did you learn nothing from 1776 to 1883?
Or 1812?
Perhaps you haven't heard of them?
I would suggest you read up on them but you have difficulty with that reading and comprehension thingy.

Mate human being with any sense wants default. I doubt either dems or gop want this. Their no stupid. It does them no good for country to default as it hurts america long term whoever in congress or whoever is the president

Why do you care Chav boy?

I think dumbass chavoid scum need to keep their nose out of US politics.

Did you learn nothing from 1776 to 1883?
Or 1812?
Perhaps you haven't heard of them?
I would suggest you read up on them but you have difficulty with that reading and comprehension thingy.

Mate go outside and get some sunshine into you. wipe away all the bitter rain over your
body

I know my history unlike you. I have every right to be involved in talking about us politics. its open forum . have fucking issue tosser , go to moderators. I doubt their back you up though.

Now go and get some fresh air. you need it:cuckoo:

Why do you care Chav boy?

Because dumb ****, if you default it affects the rest of the world. Do you want me to repeat it so you understand. Would it help if i talked even slower. :mad:

The government cannot and will not default unless the President refuses to make payments to our debt.

And if he does, it's completely on his shoulders and no one elses.

Forum List

Back