America going to default

Why do you have to be so rude. Have you no manners to debate in calm and polite way. Do you think hiding behind a internet computer gives you the right be so rude

Secondly we will wait and see and if your right then i am happy for your country and the world.

No need to be such hateful and vicious person over a fair and tough debate

You fucking idiot i have no on benefits . I am full working person. What a fucking dumb piece of shit you are. If you default, it affects the world ecnomey including my own country

You are incapable of filling out an application for McDonalds.
How could you possibly have a job Chav ??

If the USA defaults and the UK suffers, serves the dozy fucks right for being so dependant on the great USA.
Innit, Chav!!

I could ask how you could have a job you stupid motherfucker. I do and i am very happy. work in marketing and have a great job

My country hardly lazy. we existed way before your country ever did mate . So take no lessons from any yanks.

You work in marketing yet your use of English is abysmal.

You are semi literate, a dole boy.

Chav chops, did you arsehole the postie again when he was late with your giro?

Mate human being with any sense wants default. I doubt either dems or gop want this. Their no stupid. It does them no good for country to default as it hurts america long term whoever in congress or whoever is the president

if any dem think like this then they are fucking off their trolley mate

Why do you care Chav boy?

Because dumb ****, if you default it affects the rest of the world. Do you want me to repeat it so you understand. Would it help if i talked even slower. :mad:

You are pretty slow, that much is clear!!
Quick to get down to Argos as soon as you get your giro!!

If the USA defaults and the UK suffers, serves the dozy fucks right for being so dependant on the great USA.
Innit, Chav!!

I could ask how you could have a job you stupid motherfucker. I do and i am very happy. work in marketing and have a great job

My country hardly lazy. we existed way before your country ever did mate . So take no lessons from any yanks.

##

Mate i am dyslexic you fucking muppert. What a sad excuse for human being you are. Go outside and enjoy the weather it do you good you fucking sad bitter pathetic troll

Mate i don,t think either side wants to default. if they do then they are fucking insane.

obama sees default and then blaming republicans as the final nail in the republican coffin. It will bring the country to its knees and resurrect it as a dictatorship. That's what he wants, that's what democrats have wanted for decades.

Do you think democrats CARE if the economy collapses? They want it to. That's what all the unsustainable debt is all about. Read the Cloward Piven Strategy it's all in there and obama is following it word for word.

Mate human being with any sense wants default. I doubt either dems or gop want this. Their no stupid. It does them no good for country to default as it hurts america long term whoever in congress or whoever is the president

They aren't stupid?

I hate to break this to you but there are alot of people, including politicians, who are incredibly stupid. I suppose it's more than they know things that simply aren't true.

After all, we have a Congressman who is worried that the Island of Guam is going to capsize if there are too many people on it.

We have alot who seem to think that Obamacare is a good idea despite the bad signs so far.

We have alot of them who seem to think they can spend and spend and spend with absolutely no consequence.

So yeah, people are stupid.

Why do you care Chav boy?

Because dumb ****, if you default it affects the rest of the world. Do you want me to repeat it so you understand. Would it help if i talked even slower. :mad:

You are pretty slow, that much is clear!!
Quick to get down to Argos as soon as you get your giro!!

I don,t need to do that. I have a jon unlike your job.

Now you slow fuck go and enjoy the weather . it do you good. :evil:

obama sees default and then blaming republicans as the final nail in the republican coffin. It will bring the country to its knees and resurrect it as a dictatorship. That's what he wants, that's what democrats have wanted for decades.

Do you think democrats CARE if the economy collapses? They want it to. That's what all the unsustainable debt is all about. Read the Cloward Piven Strategy it's all in there and obama is following it word for word.

They aren't stupid?

I hate to break this to you but there are alot of people, including politicians, who are incredibly stupid. I suppose it's more than they know things that simply aren't true.

After all, we have a Congressman who is worried that the Island of Guam is going to capsize if there are too many people on it.

We have alot who seem to think that Obamacare is a good idea despite the bad signs so far.

We have alot of them who seem to think they can spend and spend and spend with absolutely no consequence.

So yeah, people are stupid.

I agree that spending need to be reduced and less spent on welfare and education. But defaulting is not the way to do it. just hurts everyone

This troll IS obtuse.
Or is he simply not understanding what default means?
Polly so, otherwise he won't be whining about an absent deal resulting in a default.

Your the fucking troll for constant same abuse. I do understand what default means and hey if your proven right then i put my hands up and say sorry. But i doubt that will happen

now fuck off back to abusive internet attack sewer you belong. Why you have to be so abusive is beyond me. You and me are adults typing on a computer on the internet. their is no reason for us to hate each other

Very angry troll Chav loser^^^^^^^^^

Dumbass from a little backward country that is owned by the French and the Germans!!

##

Mate i am dyslexic you fucking muppert. What a sad excuse for human being you are. Go outside and enjoy the weather it do you good you fucking sad bitter pathetic troll

Oh dyslexic is it ?
Odd, I know many dyslexics who when writing by hand have difficulties, yet typing on a modern computer/device always manage to accurately and succinctly present their point.
Dyslexics would never make the mistake of writing "YOUR" instead of "YOU'RE".
A retarded dole boy Chav however.......

fair enough. in the end i think americans need to learn to love each other rather then let their politics teach them to hate each other

I think dumbass chavoid scum need to keep their nose out of US politics.

Did you learn nothing from 1776 to 1883?
Or 1812?
Perhaps you haven't heard of them?
I would suggest you read up on them but you have difficulty with that reading and comprehension thingy.

Mate go outside and get some sunshine into you. wipe away all the bitter rain over your
body

I know my history unlike you. I have every right to be involved in talking about us politics. its open forum . have fucking issue tosser , go to moderators. I doubt their back you up though.

Now go and get some fresh air. you need it:cuckoo:

Can we get this crap ^^^^^^^^^^^^^translated into a recognized language please?

##

It's muppet not muppert.
A spelling mistake a dyslexic would never make.
A retarded Chav however would.
Retardochav!!

It's you're, and I'm not on the right or left. I'm what the rest of these K00ks caught in the paradigm call a k00k.

fair enough. in the end i think americans need to learn to love each other rather then let their politics teach them to hate each other

Too many Americans are not smart enough to understand that they're being manipulated by others. That's bad enough in and of itself, but it's made doubly worse by the fact that they end up supporting someone else's agenda whose goals are not even in their best interests. Then to make matter worse still, when they end up getting screwed in the end, they're encouraged to blame the wrong people for their ensuing hardships and problems.

I call it the Stupor Duck Syndrome. Stuper Duck is a cartoon where Daffy Duck (as Stupor Duck) spends his time looking for an imaginary nemisis, Aardvark Ratnik, who is supposedly responsible for so much crime. And Daffy Duck is a perfect characterization of some conservatives who are SO angry, and SO in need of finding a scape goat that they can't help but blame someone who's on the opposite end of their political spectrum, never even considering the possibility that the guilt may lie elsewhere.

Why do you have to be so rude. Have you no manners to debate in calm and polite way. Do you think hiding behind a internet computer gives you the right be so rude

Secondly we will wait and see and if your right then i am happy for your country and the world.

No need to be such hateful and vicious person over a fair and tough debate

You fucking idiot i have no on benefits . I am full working person. What a fucking dumb piece of shit you are. If you default, it affects the world ecnomey including my own country

Innit, Chav!!

not only you are an idiot leftard troll, but a brit with colonial inferiority complex :lol:

now that is funny - you are shitting in your panties because what is not going to happen in MY country, but you still huff and puff as if it is XVI century :lol:

You LOST, moron. Get used to it. You brits were creamed and had to leave - deal with it :D

can,t see their being deal now. Too much gap between house and dem leaders to get things done in next 48 hours. Most journalists now say on twitter looking grim for a deal to happen.

The House offered a fair dea today, but oBozo and the old fart from Nevada said "NO".

can,t see their being deal now. Too much gap between house and dem leaders to get things done in next 48 hours. Most journalists now say on twitter looking grim for a deal to happen.

The House offered a fair dea today, but oBozo and the old fart from Nevada said "NO".

true but same time sentate had a deal and gop rejected that for their own deal which then white house rejected.

nobody comes out well from this while country heads over the cliff

Innit, Chav!!

not only you are an idiot leftard troll, but a brit with colonial inferiority complex :lol:

now that is funny - you are shitting in your panties because what is not going to happen in MY country, but you still huff and puff as if it is XVI century :lol:

You LOST, moron. Get used to it. You brits were creamed and had to leave - deal with it :D

Nope i am rather proud of my country that produced shakespere, existed way before you, great music, proper sport called football. Your a great country to but we as good as you]

Now why don,t you go into the rat hole from where you came from. I am no liberal but your a nutter who can,t take anyone not agreeing with you. You must be someone who can,t even form a conservation in real life

what a sad representation of human race you are. You worst representation of american people.

America's AAA rating is under review.
One has already downgraded to AA+

Forum List

Back