America...Hanging By Four Words

In June we should expect to find out whether this is a nation of laws, or a post-constitutional totalitarian bastion.

The ACA Law states clearly these words: ""established by the state."

Wow! Really? You have no clue how to interpret a law? Oh well

"interpret" is a bogus attempt to alter the law.
As the OP notes.....the Supreme Court decision will spotlight just how far from the Constitution you Liberals have dragged the nation.

""established by the state" is English.
You speak English, don't you?
Then you dislike most all of American history. Why you hate America so much is puzzling. Even Scalia is a constructionist. The only strict Texualist on the Court is Justice Thomas

Here's a plan: I'll be responsible for what I post, but not the lies that you attempt when I skewer you.

Deal?

In June we should expect to find out whether this is a nation of laws, or a post-constitutional totalitarian bastion.

As the OP notes.....the Supreme Court decision will spotlight just how far from the Constitution you Liberals have dragged the nation.

Then you dislike most all of American history. Why you hate America so much is puzzling. Even Scalia is a constructionist. The only strict Texualist on the Court is Justice Thomas

Here's a plan: I'll be responsible for what I post, but not the lies that you attempt when I skewer you.

Deal?
It's obvious you have no clue about America

Deal?
It's obvious you have no clue about America

Keep diggin'

Forum List

Back