America has always been hostile to immigrants

IronFist

May 26, 2015
America has always been hostile to immigrants
I've never thought about it this way. America has always been hostile to immigrants. Original immigrants were white anglo saxon protestants who were hostile to all other ethnic and cultural groups coming to the US next to them. Of course people want to change current state of things but it's deep inside people's mind and it's almost impossible to change that. It's an integral part of our culture.

We all tend to prefer the company of our peers, but for the first 200 years of our country, we managed immigration with quotas and qualifications.
Virtually all immigrants WANTED to be Americans and worked hard to learn the language and culture of their adopted home.
The problem now is not immigration, but illegal immigrants.

I'm fine with putting tanks and machine guns on our borders to keep out the riff raff.

Just like the old Soviet Union. Nothing says freedom and liberty like tanks and machine guns

I'd intern progressives in prison camps for being traitors and show the old Soviet Union how its done right.
How what is done right? Nazism? Liberals are the first people they decided to fuck up you goose-stepping fool.

I'm fine with putting tanks and machine guns on our borders to keep out the riff raff.

Just like the old Soviet Union. Nothing says freedom and liberty like tanks and machine guns

I'd intern progressives in prison camps for being traitors and show the old Soviet Union how its done right.
How what is done right? Nazism? Liberals are the first people they decided to fuck up you goose-stepping fool.

As traitors they lose their rights.

I have frequently remarked on the irony of how much conservatives have in common with communist dictators despite how much you claim to hate them.

And to think, conservatives used to think freedom of thought was a good thing. Oh well, we all knew you more recent "conservatives" had fascist tendencies.

I have frequently remarked on the irony of how much conservatives have in common with communist dictators despite how much you claim to hate them.

Progressives have no future in our America, maybe Europe will take them in as refugees.

And to think, conservatives used to think freedom of thought was a good thing. Oh well, we all knew you more recent "conservatives" had fascist tendencies.

Progressives, its simple don't be a traitor and there won't be any trouble.

I don't think America has always been hostile to immigrants!

on the contrary

I think America has been and particularly now, is too tolerant to the scum ...the hoardes....the waves.... of mice....coming to take advantage of welfare shit...in poor US of A

“Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.” Treason is traditionally punished by firing squad. And giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders certainly counts as treason, especially when done by pubic servants, using the power of their office.

But thank you for demonstrating how liberals always tend to side with criminals.

If they'd had immigration laws.... But there was no law, no order, just a bunch of extended family groups that fought with neighboring extended family groups.

OK, no tanks and no machine guns. So how do you propose to keep people from crossing the border illegally, knowing that some are criminals and others will be a burden to society? Some might even be terrorists, you know. When you have open borders anyone and anything can enter your country and that includes things like missiles that can knock planes out of the sky. OK, I'm probably wrong. No one hates us that much as to try anything like that. Right?

By the way, whose liberty are you talking about? The liberty of illegal aliens to defy our laws? How about the liberty of Americans to live their lives free of the threat of all that comes with open borders?

Forum List

Back