America has become a joke and an international embarrassment

Repubs can whine about this all they want. In the end, they are always wrong.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

Just leave
Even if I did, I wouid still he right.

What’s the sense of being right if you’re going to wallow here when you could be in a vastly superior place, huh?
Again, this isn’t about me. I could fall off a cliff tomorrow and it wouldn’t change your reality.

None of you assclowns have probably even been to Europe.
They love President Trump, especially in Eastern Europe where they share the same sentiments about Muslim immigration. You know, since most of them have been invaded by Muslims at one time or another.

True....European white supremacists LOVE Trump.....just like they do in the U.S.

David Duke loved Donald Trump's news conference comments
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/.../david-duke...trump.../570517001/
Aug 15, 2017 - White supremacist Richard Spencer was also pleased with Trump's comments.
Missing: paises

Wanting to preserve your own race isn’t supremacy, nutcakes.

Are Jews racist for wanting to keep Israel for Jews only?

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

Just leave

What’s the sense of being right if you’re going to wallow here when you could be in a vastly superior place, huh?
Again, this isn’t about me. I could fall off a cliff tomorrow and it wouldn’t change your reality.
Yea it would. We wouldn’t have to read any of your drivel.

Just leave

Yea it would. We wouldn’t have to read any of your drivel.
I think secretly you know I’m right.

Just leave

My reality is different from your reality, cocksucker. I’ve been to these places you think are utopias, and I know America, while not perfect is far superior

The rest of the world views the drumpfster fire as just another white self-absorbed bloated mofo screaming nonsense.

At least no ones laughing because we are letting Mexicans and muslims take over

Well, come to think of it, there are people here in America who say that...
  • Many of our long-standing public traditions should be wiped from view
  • Our Constitution is outdated
  • Our Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists
  • America is a racist country
  • America is a greedy country
  • America is an ignorant country
  • America is a homophobic country
  • America is an Islamophobic country
  • America's national anthem is racist
  • America's flag is racist
  • America is an imperialist country
  • America is a misogynist country
  • America's economic system is evil
  • America was stolen from the Indians
  • America was stolen from Mexico
  • America must be fundamentally changed
Obviously we have plenty of people who hate this country, right here, on our own shores.

Ignorant hypocrite lefties finally have a 401k that isn't losing money and they think a booming economy is a "joke" after the economic stagnation of the Hussein years. No surprises here. Hatred anger and disappointment has done strange things to the mental health of the radical left.

Last edited:
Ignorant hypocrite lefties finally have a 401k that isn't losing money and they think a booming economy is a "joke" after the economic stagnation of the Hussein years. No surprises here. Hatred anger and disappointment has done strange things to the mental health of the radical left.
Why are you people delude yourselves into thinking there wasn’t an unprecedented string of job growth under Obama’s administration alone? This a fact whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back