America has become a joke and an international embarrassment

Repubs can whine about this all they want. In the end, they are always wrong.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

You DARE praise a continent that allows its muslims carte blanche to rape its young girls while putting people in jail for having the wrong opinion of it??? Because you can't stop your foot-stomping baby tantrum over losing an election? Please take your ingrate, treasonous ass to Europe, crybaby. We'll somehow survive without your magnificent presence and we DON'T wish to be "fixed" by the likes of you, we've already had an 8 year sample of your malevolent work.

Nothing will change until we quash the deplorables.

Civil war is inevitable, especially now that we know they are only 32% of the populace.

Civil war is inevitable, especially now that we know they are only 32% of the populace.

They're traitors and should be sent to somalia. the sooner the better!

Scum all.

I am scared that I didn't provide enough fucking content in this post...Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

We are also immensely smarter and stronger than you pricks.

Bring it on, Cletus.

Bring it on, Cletus.
You didn't fair too well the last time we gave you an attitude adjustment with civil rights. Or the time before when you tried to secede.

European governments have turned on their own people after letting in a massive and growing invading force.

The only way you can do worse than that is to have a 100% corrupt and ineffective government.

European quality of life is dropping by the day.
Well, I appreciate the view from a parochial racist, thank you.

Bring it on, Cletus.
You didn't fair too well the last time we gave you an attitude adjustment with civil rights. Or the time before when you tried to secede.
Both the North and the South literally would have joined forces in the middle of the war to mow down you worthless pieces of shit. Antifa is the enemy of everything America actually stands for.

You will be destroyed as the cancer that you are to this country and the western world as a whole.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

You DARE praise a continent that allows its muslims carte blanche to rape its young girls while putting people in jail for having the wrong opinion of it??? Because you can't stop your foot-stomping baby tantrum over losing an election? Please take your ingrate, treasonous ass to Europe, crybaby. We'll somehow survive without your magnificent presence and we DON'T wish to be "fixed" by the likes of you, we've already had an 8 year sample of your malevolent work.
Of course you have no idea what you are talking about, super dupe. Where are all these rapist? Link? No wonder Muslims hate you anyway...

Bring it on, Cletus.
Both the North and the South literally would have joined forces in the middle of the war to mow down you worthless pieces of shit. Antifa is the enemy of everything America actually stands for.

You will be destroyed as the cancer that you are to this country and the western world as a whole.
Your fantasy land will quickly run into realty. All the evidence shows deplorables stripping out of their swastika before crying like a baby.

Bring it on, Cletus.

Your fantasy land will quickly run into realty. All the evidence shows deplorables stripping out of their swastika before crying like a baby.
I don’t have swastikas, dipshit.

If you come at me you will be dead approximately 15 seconds later.

Bring it on, Cletus.

Bring it on, Cletus.

cct-berktrump-0305-11.jpg

Bring it on, Cletus.

Bring it on, Cletus.

I am much more athletic and aware of you demons than a simple Trump supporter is.

My rage and desire for your blood alone will have you shitting your insides out. I relish the opportunity to break your neck and wipe out an entire chapter of you inbreds.

I am much more athletic and aware of you demons than a simple Trump supporter is.

My rage and desire for your blood alone will have you shitting your insides out. I relish the opportunity to break your neck and wipe out an entire chapter of you inbreds.
Where have you marched when antifa showed up? You deplorables almost always run to a safespace once you see me.

What is truly funny is as a person who travels in Europe extensively, and who actually owns a flat in Paris I can tell you that you are full of poo. A real good gauge of how "developed" a country is, is their public restrooms. Go to Europe and try and find one. And when you do find it take a look at its condition. They are TERRIBLE. Just a few years ago Paris was mired in shit. And I mean that literally. The entire city was a open sewer. Finally the leaders decided to clean it up and for the last 12 years or so they have been doing a good job of that, but other than Germany, which is very clean, and has working public restrooms, the rest of Europe is a joke.

Where have you marched when antifa showed up? You deplorables almost always run to a safespace once you see me.
I don’t march.

Marching doesn’t get anything done.

I would rather show up at an Antifa event and beat the shit of you.

Forum List

Back