America has become a joke and an international embarrassment

Repubs can whine about this all they want. In the end, they are always wrong.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

What is truly funny is as a person who travels in Europe extensively, and who actually owns a flat in Paris I can tell you that you are full of poo. A real good gauge of how "developed" a country is, is their public restrooms. Go to Europe and try and find one. And when you do find it take a look at its condition. They are TERRIBLE. Just a few years ago Paris was mired in shit. And I mean that literally. The entire city was a open sewer. Finally the leaders decided to clean it up and for the last 12 years or so they have been doing a good job of that, but other than Germany, which is very clean, and has working public restrooms, the rest of Europe is a joke.
I have family in France, travelled all over Europe and the rrest of thr world. Europe is cleaner and more up to date than the US. Especially France, Germany, UK, Switzerland....ect. even people look healthier in europe.

Not even close. My wife and I own a flat on the Ile de la Cite, we have relatives all over Paris and there are more smokers per capita in Europe than anywhere in the USA save the south. The same go's for Germany. The Italians are a little better on the smoking front, but the cities south of Rome are deplorable. The Northern Italian region on the other hand is very clean. Like I said before, the Paris authorities have been very good about cleaning the garbage and in the central Arrondissmont they pressure wash the streets and gutters at least once a week.

However, the rats have become a big enough problem that they are working on plans to deal with them.
Paris renforce son plan d'action contre les rats
I am sorry but lot of parts in the US looks like a third world country, and americans are less healthy than Europeans. They live longer than us and they are a lot slimmer. I might agree ok n smoking, but thrn again thr French lady thay lived till 126 she was a smoker. Obesity jn the US is epedemic and claims far more lives than smoking.

Obesity in Europe is on the rise, and guess what there are parts of Europe that ARE third world countries. They not only look like them, they are them!

Trump was elected to ignore Europe and he is.
Most of those who voted for him don't know where Europe is.
You couldn’t be more stupid if you tried.

Most Trump supporters are of European descent and know exactly where their ancestors came from.
Oh i came across many...one still thinks New Mexico is in Mexico....consevatives have way too many dumb people in their ranks.
Half the Democratic Party believes there are more than 2 genders....

Your turn.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

You should l eave, and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Obama was president for 8 fucking years, I thought everything was pixie dust and unicorn farts. Trump's been president for 11 months and now everything is horrible?

I don’t have swastikas, dipshit.

If you come at me you will be dead approximately 15 seconds later.
I don’t have swastikas, dipshit.

If you come at me you will be dead approximately 15 seconds later.
cct-berktrump-0305-11.jpg
I am much more athletic and aware of you demons than a simple Trump supporter is.

My rage and desire for your blood alone will have you shitting your insides out. I relish the opportunity to break your neck and wipe out an entire chapter of you inbreds.
Where have you marched when antifa showed up? You deplorables almost always run to a safespace once you see me.
I don’t march.

Marching doesn’t get anything done.

I would rather show up at an Antifa event and beat the shit of you.
Marching brought about every advancement in society. You clowns march to cause society to relinquish all we've achieved. That's why you will be quashed.
The alt-right marches for basic human dignity and respect to be restored to white people everywhere. Indigenous Europeans and white Canadians are literally 2nd class citizens in every facet of society.

If you are white yourself you really should try to do some research sometime and find out what your “achievements” have done to white people across the world.

America used to be leader of the free world

Now, nobody will follow Trump leadership

Obama was president for 8 fucking years, I thought everything was pixie dust and unicorn farts. Trump's been president for 11 months and now everything is horrible?
Sadly, that is the way it worked out

I am all that stands in the way of the absolute elimination of European culture and identity, and I will mercilessly spill the blood of anyone who dares to try to get past me.
I'm quaking. Quaking.
You should be.

After I am finished skinning alive every last piece of shit who has ever been associated with Antifa, I will be coming for you pricks as well.
Oh please we all know you won’t do shit.
If I do nothing I will be condemning white children to the most horrible life imaginable.

I will do it all.

America became a joke and an international embarrassment the moment we elected Donald J Trump

America used to be leader of the free world

Now, nobody will follow Trump leadership
Fortunately European countries no longer qualify as the “free world”.

Canada is also disqualified thanks to Trudeau’s idiocy.

Australia is becoming just like Canada at a rapid pace as well.

America became a joke and an international embarrassment the moment we elected Donald J Trump
Europe became 3rd world when they imported millions of people who aren’t even refugees and actually used tax payer dollars to teach them not to rape white women.

That was before Trump even began his campaign.

Oh palease... what did Obama do? Oh, gave state sponsors of terrorism billions, traded terrorists for a treasonous deserter, VA waiting lists, Benghazi and the list goes on. Give it a rest.

I’m still trying to figure out what kind of friend we are. So far, we have established that international laws don’t apply to America, because. Um. America, Fuck Yeah.

We spied on our “friends”. We ignore warrants for convicted criminals, and act outraged when they do too. We disregard international treaties that we signed and got outraged at Syria for violating a treaty they did not sign. Is this the international respect that you are claiming we lost?

No...America is now actually being shown respect all around the world....in ways obama never was respected. People now understand that Trump is not going to get rolled over by their crap.....

But WAIT Billy - the world LOVES Donald Trump! :rolleyes-41:

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

Yeah...it's December....and I saw an article that gave the approval ratings of the other great world leaders...and their numbers are lower than Trumps...genius.

How are those other great leaders doing?

Trump's 'Abysmal' Poll Numbers? What About Those of Merkel, Macron, May and Trudeau?

Take Germany's internationally respected Chancellor Angela Merkel, the leader of her party since 2000 and the head of the federal government since 2005. According to The Times of London, the approval number for her and her party just three weeks ago was an all-time low of 29.2 percent: "Angela Merkel's poll ratings fell to an all-time low yesterday after the breakdown of talks on forming a coalition government as the German president, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, stepped up efforts to avoid new elections."

How about France's President Emmanuel Macron? According to the U.K.'s Daily Express headline in October, "Emmanuel Macron Loses France's Trust: Poll Shows Majority Questioned Have No Faith in Him." The Express reported: "The majority of French people -- 54 per cent -- 'do not trust the head of state to fix the country's social and economic problems,' according to the Elabe poll for Radio Classique and Les Echos. ... His current approval ratings, however, pale in comparison to his high post-election ratings, when some 60 per cent of French voters expressed satisfaction with their new leader." Recall the zeal with which some in the U.S. media greeted Macron's election. Time magazine reported: "An untested whizkid has shot to power as President of France in his very first election campaign, crumpling older, hard-bitten veterans in his wake. ... Aged just 39, Macron is France's youngest leader since the famed French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, who took power at age 35."

Then there's Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May. The Telegraph reported last month on a poll by ORB International: "It shows that two in three people disapprove of the way the Brexit negotiations are being handled. ... Some 44 per cent of the public backed her at the start of June, but after she lost the Conservatives' parliamentary majority in a snap election that she called, the figure dropped to 34 per cent. It is now just 26 per cent."

Finally, look at the poll numbers of Canada's Justin Trudeau. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, his numbers are down significantly from when he was elected: "Two years into Trudeau's first term, a polling aggregator run by the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. shows his support at 37.9 percent, down eight points from a year ago -- still strong in Canada's three-party system."

Forum List

Back