America has become a joke and an international embarrassment

America used to be leader of the free world

Now, nobody will follow Trump leadership
Fortunately European countries no longer qualify as the “free world”.

Canada is also disqualified thanks to Trudeau’s idiocy.

Australia is becoming just like Canada at a rapid pace as well.
Ridiculous brainwashed right-wing idiocy... Change the channel and get some fresh air

America became a joke and an international embarrassment the moment we elected Donald J Trump

Oh palease... what did Obama do? Oh, gave state sponsors of terrorism billions, traded terrorists for a treasonous deserter, VA waiting lists, Benghazi and the list goes on. Give it a rest.
Was obstructed from doing anything legislatively after Obamacare, the greatest social reform since LBJ, Super Dupe. Your list is pure brainwashed right-wing propaganda dingbat.

Ridiculous brainwashed right-wing idiocy... Change the channel and get some fresh air

MAGA is upsetting to snowflake European countries.

America became a joke and an international embarrassment the moment we elected Donald J Trump

Oh palease... what did Obama do? Oh, gave state sponsors of terrorism billions, traded terrorists for a treasonous deserter, VA waiting lists, Benghazi and the list goes on. Give it a rest.
Was obstructed from doing anything legislatively after Obamacare, the greatest social reform since LBJ, Super Dupe. Your list is pure brainwashed right-wing propaganda dingbat.

Ask Obama he threatened to veto everything.

They don't get fox or rush or savage or heritage, so they don't understand how we can be so stupid and hateful and ignorant. But thanks for making us all look bad...

Repubs can whine about this all they want. In the end, they are always wrong.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

That strange, then why does so many folks want to move here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am all that stands in the way of the absolute elimination of European culture and identity, and I will mercilessly spill the blood of anyone who dares to try to get past me.
I'm quaking. Quaking.
You should be.

After I am finished skinning alive every last piece of shit who has ever been associated with Antifa, I will be coming for you pricks as well.
Oh please we all know you won’t do shit.
If I do nothing I will be condemning white children to the most horrible life imaginable.

I will do it all.
Lol you are so full of shit. You will do nothing at all.

The alt-right marches for basic human dignity and respect to be restored to white people everywhere. Indigenous Europeans and white Canadians are literally 2nd class citizens in every facet of society.

If you are white yourself you really should try to do some research sometime and find out what your “achievements” have done to white people across the world.
Christian fascists have been a danger to America and the world for a very long time. You are all about hate and destruction. Trump is proof of that.

The alt-right marches for basic human dignity and respect to be restored to white people everywhere. Indigenous Europeans and white Canadians are literally 2nd class citizens in every facet of society.

If you are white yourself you really should try to do some research sometime and find out what your “achievements” have done to white people across the world.
Christian fascists have been a danger to America and the world for a very long time. You are all about hate and destruction. Trump is proof of that.
I am a Deist, moron.

America was a joke under Hussein Soetoro.

Thanks GOD that is no more.

MAGA :2up:

I am a Deist, moron.
A deist with an illusory superiority who supports an incompetent sociopath who is filled with hate and is out for destruction.

Such as what ridiculous right-wing bulshit?
America was a joke under Hussein Soetoro.

Thanks GOD that is no more.

MAGA :2up:
Yep highly respected around the world and led the world and the United States out of W Bush's corrupt World depression despite total and ridiculous GOP obstruction and fear-mongering.

They don't get fox or rush or savage or heritage, so they don't understand how we can be so stupid and hateful and ignorant. But thanks for making us all look bad...

Maybe you should move to China and live your dream man.

I am a Deist, moron.
A deist with an illusory superiority who supports an incompetent sociopath who is filled with hate and is out for destruction.
Almost anyone is superior to a worthless nutter like you.

Slick Willey staring into the camera declaring, 'I did not gave sex with that woman' was ine of the most embarassing moments for the US in our history.

Barry's Red Line was another. His mockong American citizens while abroad over their concern for our national security and their safety ('Widows and orphans' comment) ... just before a terrorist he gave a visa to and let into this country murdered 7 Americans in Ca topped, IMO, his Red Line.

His condemnation of and promise to jail an American citizen for exercising his right of freedom of speech when he knowingly falsely blamed the film maker for the terrorist attack he KNEW was coming, leaving 4 Americans dead, was probably THE worst, most humiliating / despicable thing ever.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.

Fuck off you commie bastard, this country has been in decline since the late 1950s when you commies started getting a foothold in the schools and local governments. It started going national in the early to mid 1960s.

Fuck off you commie bastard, this country has been in decline since the late 1950s when you commies started getting a foothold in the schools and local governments. It started going national in the early to mid 1960s.

Right! It was when we commies started fluoridating the water!!!!!!!

Right! It was when we commies started fluoridating the water!!!!!!!

So you're saying it was unintended consequences? I don't think so.

Your perception doesn’t change facts.....

Your perception doesn’t change facts.....

Neither does yours, all you posted is your opinion, my opinion is just as valid as yours. I'll even provide an indisputable fact for ya. You can thank LBJ for the majority of our debt including the near 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities, his great society programs will wind up being the death of this country.

Forum List

Back