America has become a joke and an international embarrassment

The Obama Admin continued in the fine abysmal tradition of Bush. Hillary for example armed Libya in violation of international sanctions. Bah. What is international sanctions have to do with us right? Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Sure we have been arming ISIS for years. But hey, at least we were respected or something. Respected by Turkey who traded in stolen Syrian oil for cash to fund the acquisition of black market weapons sold by our dear allies Jordan.

If this is what it takes to be respected around the world. Black market weapons and stolen oil to fund terrorists. Then I’ll take international scorn for $600 Alex.

Under the Obama administration the stock market went from about 6500 to over 19,000.

How does a conservative member of the Part of Dumb not make money in that market?

Under the Obama administration the stock market went from about 6500 to over 19,000.

How does a conservative member of the Part of Dumb not make money in that market?
It’s when they pretend it isn’t happening.

None of you assclowns have probably even been to Europe.
They love President Trump, especially in Eastern Europe where they share the same sentiments about Muslim immigration. You know, since most of them have been invaded by Muslims at one time or another.

True....European white supremacists LOVE Trump.....just like they do in the U.S.

David Duke loved Donald Trump's news conference comments
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/.../david-duke...trump.../570517001/
Aug 15, 2017 - White supremacist Richard Spencer was also pleased with Trump's comments.
Missing: paises
Correction: European indigenous rights activists love Trump.

I’ve been to these places you think are utopias
Care to list the places and cities you've been to? Just so we understand how you think Oslo and Copenhagen and Amsterdam and Paris etc etc are fucked up...

Repubs can whine about this all they want. In the end, they are always wrong.

This country has so many shortcomings in comparison to other developed European nations that it is laughable to be proud to be an American in this day and age.

America used to be great. In the 20th century, it was a powerhouse and a model for the rest of the world. It’s deteriorated since then because of toxic republican policy, democrat policy inaction; and a completely moronic, childish sack of shit current president.

Now I know I’ll get the usual dumb reactions to this like “well don’t let the door hit you on the way out Derp, Derp, Derp!”

I don’t want to leave. I want to fix what’s wrong with it. That of course will probably require a miracle.
Move.

None of you assclowns have probably even been to Europe.
They love President Trump, especially in Eastern Europe where they share the same sentiments about Muslim immigration. You know, since most of them have been invaded by Muslims at one time or another.

I've heard Trump say the same crap - you've BOTH lost your minds

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
Denial and censorship is the only thing preserving the image of Western Europe to the world.

Merkel is one of the worst leaders any country has ever had.

I’ve been to these places you think are utopias
Care to list the places and cities you've been to? Just so we understand how you think Oslo and Copenhagen and Amsterdam and Paris etc etc are fucked up...

Don't they have actual European gypsy and migrant refugee camps scattered through-out their inner cities ?

African shitholes like Zimbabwe and other shitholes like Haiti.
I take it that means the Asian, ME and South American governments are better. Funny how the quality of life indexes don't corroborate that in general.

African shitholes like Zimbabwe and other shitholes like Haiti.
I take it that means the Asian, ME and South American governments are better. Funny how the quality of life indexes don't corroborate that in general.
European governments have turned on their own people after letting in a massive and growing invading force.

The only way you can do worse than that is to have a 100% corrupt and ineffective government.

European quality of life is dropping by the day.

This is how great nations die...The people just give up and stop giving a shit! They stop giving a shit about leading in education, science or much of anything...One day it just all falls apart.

Forum List

Back