America has fallen, but will regain footing.

The most corrupt, racist, and communist's loving president ever, in American history, is almost gone. the most corrupt republican senate, in American history, lead by moscow mitch, Lindsey graham, ted Cruz. matt Gatz, and dozens more, butt kissed, this corrupt white supremist president, to cause, the carnage, and destruction, for the last 4 years. the most corrupt republican party, in the last fifty years, will go down in the trash bin, of history.
I laugh at you, because more people of color voted for that "racist" president ever, and the new vice president called the president elect a racist right to his face, then like a good bitch, is going to work for that racist. I can see, that you are a product of the public indoctrination centers(school) and were taught very well in the ways of Marx. Did you graduate Cum eat a lotta?
You are a joke my good American friend. i graduated from the school, of hard knocks, did not grow, up, with a silver spoon, in my mouth, as some did. but i will pray for you any way.

School of hard knocks or not, if you are even mildly successful and NOT on the government dole, you are voting for the wrong party.

The most corrupt, racist, and communist's loving president ever, in American history, is almost gone. the most corrupt republican senate, in American history, lead by moscow mitch, Lindsey graham, ted Cruz. matt Gatz, and dozens more, butt kissed, this corrupt white supremist president, to cause, the carnage, and destruction, for the last 4 years. the most corrupt republican party, in the last fifty years, will go down in the trash bin, of history.
I laugh at you, because more people of color voted for that "racist" president ever, and the new vice president called the president elect a racist right to his face, then like a good bitch, is going to work for that racist. I can see, that you are a product of the public indoctrination centers(school) and were taught very well in the ways of Marx. Did you graduate Cum eat a lotta?
You are a joke my good American friend. i graduated from the school, of hard knocks, did not grow, up, with a silver spoon, in my mouth, as some did. but i will pray for you any way.

School of hard knocks or not, if you are even mildly successful and NOT on the government dole, you are voting for the wrong party.
SORRY NOT ON THE GOVERMENT DOLE, AS IS MY FINE REPUBLICAN FRIEND--THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY

You noobs are so cute......

Forum List

Back