America has lost its mind

I still cannot believe we elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. Honestly the Democrats have lost their fucking mind.

9/11
Never Forget
the islamist are exploiting the dumb dem voters
What, now you WANT us to be wary of religious extremists? I see little difference between Muslims and the GOP's evangelicals. 2 groups that need to be toned the fuck down, but only one has any real influence in trying to impose their version of sharia on America. Hint:
I still cannot believe we elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. Honestly the Democrats have lost their fucking mind.

9/11
Never Forget
the islamist are exploiting the dumb dem voters
What, now you WANT us to be wary of religious extremists? I see little difference between Muslims and the GOP's evangelicals. 2 groups that need to be toned the fuck down, but only one has any real influence in trying to impose their version of sharia on America. Hint: not the Muslims.

The GOP evangelicals want to throw homosexuals off of buildings and stone women to death for pre-marital sex?

Last edited:
ya cause after all we have thousands of attacks a year around the globe by evangelicals right? Ohh wait that is Muslims
Slightly different in the US by the look of things...

An analysis by Quartz of the same Global Terrorism Database confirmed that the trend persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists. Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations. [...]

In the same period, seven attacks were linked to Islamic extremists, and 11 attacks were inspired by left-leaning ideologies.

That right-wing activity is fueling a surge in terrorism in the US. Overall, the US had only six attacks a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing, in contrast to a global decrease in terror attacks.
https://qz.com

9/11
Never Forget

that Ronald Reagan armed a bunch of crazy people to kill Russians, and they turned on us?

Nope, haven't forgotten that was a thing that happened.

You troll. Name one Mostly Muslim country that is not a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. You cannot. Only one mostly Jewish country. Israel. And that is the safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East.

Unless she happens to be in a hospital that the Zionist Squatters bomb that day.

. We are defending terrorists. WTF?!?!

Wright-Trump-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

9/11
Never Forget
el9bap1e5zj21.png
Islam has been at war with Christianity for 1400 years.

Islam has been at war with any group that does not believe the way it does, for 1400 years.

I do not recall any recent holy wars (wars with a strong religious casus belli or undercurrent) undertaken against The West at-large by Jews.

I do not recall any recent holy wars undertaken against The West at-large by Christians.

I do not recall any recent holy wars undertaken against The West by Hindus.

I do not recall any recent holy wars undertaken against The West by Buddhists.

Islam, on the other hand, well...

Twin-towers-attack.jpg

pelouse.jpg

Shanksville.jpg

a699309b-bee8-4da2-b94c-2164b275d9b6-1020x827.jpeg

bus_1474045c.jpg

_86818313_86818312.jpg

09d44c0eb260702232fcd5f638e95cdfce6f4010.jpg

BN-HA697_0219BO_P_20150219142056.jpg

Kiss Muslim ass?

Never.

To hell with 'em.

You troll. Name one Mostly Muslim country that is not a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. You cannot. Only one mostly Jewish country. Israel. And that is the safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East.

Yea..as long as she doesn't live in the West Bank

9/11
Never Forget

next thing you know they will let those vile people into the military to serve this country! :290968001256257790-final:

Ya know it's notable...when the IRA was blowing shit up all over the place we weren't attacking Christians...or even Ireland writ large.

When anti-abortion zealots were bombing clinics (one was burned the other day) and even the Atlanta Olympics, we didn't blame all Christians

What's different here?

9/11
Never Forget
/——/ My tech guy is a devote Muslim and a great guy, he left Pakistan because, in his words, “the crazies scared him.”

Ya know it's notable...when the IRA was blowing shit up all over the place we weren't attacking Christians...or even Ireland writ large.

When anti-abortion zealots were bombing clinics (one was burned the other day) and even the Atlanta Olympics, we didn't blame all Christians

What's different here?
Because it was our own people doing it, not an alien religion from an alien culture that does not mix well with our own.

And we have 1,400 years of history, including three or four decades worth of sporadic jihads against The West, to prove the point.

9/11
Never Forget

that Ronald Reagan armed a bunch of crazy people to kill Russians, and they turned on us?

Nope, haven't forgotten that was a thing that happened.

Unless she happens to be in a hospital that the Zionist Squatters bomb that day.

You are a waste of space. You don’t like the “squatters” then come take their land. Seems simple, Joey. 1.8bn Moslems vs 16 mil Jews. So STFU and learn history.

The mind of America has always been multi-cultural. America has embraced Catholics, Jews, Buddhist, Hindus, and Muslims as citizens.

It's the right of any citizen to participate in the body politic.

I usually agree with most of what you post, but in this instance?

Not so much.

There is a difference between "multi-cultural" and "diversity."

Americans, up until this last past half-century, have always been diverse. Yet we have always strode to create ONE CULTURE.

Since the mid-sixties, early seventies, yes, there are now forces at play that wish to divide, separate and create isolated pockets and balkanize American culture.

Most folks just want to be part of the mainstream, no matter who they are, black, white, gay, straight, male, female, christian, jew. . .

. . . yet some would like to create separate enclaves. It is true.

diversity
di·ver·si·ty
/dəˈvərsədē,dīˈvərsədē/
noun
noun: diversity
the state of being diverse; variety.
"there was considerable diversity in the style of the reports"
a range of different things.
plural noun: diversities
"newspapers were obliged to allow a diversity of views to be printed"
synonyms: variety, miscellany, assortment, mixture, mix, melange, range, array, medley, multiplicity; More

multicultural
mul·ti·cul·tur·al
/ˌməltēˈkəlCH(ə)rəl,ˌməltīˈkəlCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: multicultural; adjective: multi-cultural

1. relating to or constituting several cultural or ethnic groups within a society.
    "multicultural education"

There is no such thing as a nation that ever survived for very long that was ever multicultural. Diverse? Yes. But not multicultural.

America incorporates parts of the cultures it assimilates. Our cuisine is a fusion of foods from all over the world. The language Americans use contains loan words from Gaelic, Yiddish, Spanish, and a dozen other language. Our music is a home-grown amalgam of music from many cultures. Jazz, that most American of all art forms, was heavily influence by African and Klezmer music. Baseball came from Cricket, Football from Rugby, Golf from ... well, Golf. Basketball could be considered the most originally American of all sports. It was originally played with a soccer ball.

The pattern of ethnic assimilation in American tends to be multi-generational. New immigrants, initially ostracized, remain apart and hold close to the security of their faiths and customs. However, this isolation doesn't last long as they become part of the mainstream of our culture.

A Muslim woman being part of the political system is part of a pattern we've seen repeated by the Irish, Hispanics, Jews, Blacks, and Asians. When those groups were becoming part of our culture, people saw this as a threat to our culture. However, the mainstream quickly realized that inclusion of new blood into our national character is ultimately a good thing.

There are many beautiful aspects to Islam. We should encourage Islamic Americans to share those with us.

What beautiful aspects? Treating women as 2nd class citizens or worse? Mantra to kill all Jews? Hatred of dogs? Killing of gay? Killing for apostasy?

Our operational definitions of “beauty” differ it seems

Yea...because Republicans are such stalwart supporters of gays...right?

Forum List

Back