🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America has spoken. Trump campaign donations explode past Biden after the Shamviction in New York.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Small cash donations flooded in from all over the country after the Bragg-Merchan clown show. You can fool some of the people some of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. The 92 phony felony counts are blowing up like mishandled fireworks. POP POP BOOM ouch ouch ouch !!!!

Small cash donations flooded in from all over the country after the Bragg-Merchan clown show. You can fool some of the people some of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. The 92 phony felony counts are blowing up like mishandled fireworks. POP POP BOOM ouch ouch ouch !!!!

That has given Biden a 1% lead according to Fox News. Enjoy!

All of these small donors is why the Establishment is afraid of him.

How much would Romney or Paul Ryan raise for their election campaigns if they relied on a high quantity of small donations?

Paul Ryan is on Fox News Board too!

I mean, it's as if some in America are trying to lose...

First, don't believe anything Trump says.

Secondly, he and his cronies will end up stealing about half of it. Remember the Billion Dollar Death Star from 2020?

Kind of ended up like the Death Star at the end of the movie.

SHAMVICTION! OH THAT'S PERFECT.

All of these small donors is why the Establishment is afraid of him.

How much would Romney or Paul Ryan raise for their election campaigns if they relied on a high quantity of small donations?

Paul Ryan is on Fox News Board too!

I mean, it's as if some in America are trying to lose...
Real Republicans know Trump is toxic to the party brand.

Read the same story today from Politico...

That has given Biden a 1% lead according to Fox News. Enjoy!
Look at those betting averages at the bottom for the real story.
IMG_9830.jpeg

Trump is Toxic to everything..
But then again Joey ain't hardly no better dude....just a little more quiet about his criminality.
It's our own fault....the selection process just plain SUCKS.

Obama was one of the more well mannered public figures to get the nod....but he wasn't any Angel either and I suspect had deeper problems understanding the Technical aspects of the economy.

IMO POTUS candidates should have legitimate degree in economics, at least a cursory education in the general sciences and a proven track record of performance in the private sector before even being allowed to file for the race.

Right, so the solution is an open border, IRA that created mass inflation, a withdrawal from Afghanistan that upset the UK to such a degree they publicly spoke out and a war in the M.E with ally Israel and in Europe with ally Ukraine while the U.S has to spend $200B to help Ukraine...and counting?

You guys are becoming more stupid and corrupt than the citizens in my country.

If you don't have effective policies America and the world loses. You get it?

Voters will choose "did I prefer four years under Trump or four years under Biden"? Nobody cares about toxicity, the degradation of both candidates mental acuity, corruption or anything else at this point, it will be the above question that will be asked.

Americans will decide much of the worlds fate in a few months time.

I voted Republican all the way up until 2008.

You guys lost me when the religious crazies hijacked the party.
Sure you did Fake Jake.

It was religion that made you a jacked up crazy liberal.

Totally believe ya. :wink_2:

It's all being used for his legal bills.

Keep on donating your SS and EIC checks!

LOL

Sure you did Fake Jake.

It was religion that made you a jacked up crazy liberal.

Naw, it was when the religious crazies took over that we had a problem.

2008, you had the gathering, where they paraded a whole stream of religious nuts- Romney, Palin, Huckabee, Jindal, instead of addressing how they ratfucked working people and the economy.

And after that, I was done.

Naw, it was when the religious crazies took over that we had a problem.

2008, you had the gathering, where they paraded a whole stream of religious nuts- Romney, Palin, Huckabee, Jindal, instead of addressing how they ratfucked working people and the economy.

And after that, I was done.
2008 huh? So what you are saying is you ignored the decades of groundwork that Carter and Clinton laid down forcing banks to approve mortgages for minorities who would otherwise not qualify for a 300 dollar credit card. Instead you chose to hate Republicans that were religious. How stupid is that?

2008 huh? So what you are saying is you ignored the decades of groundwork that Carter and Clinton laid down forcing banks to approve mortgages for minorities who would otherwise not qualify for a 300 dollar credit card. Instead you chose to hate Republicans that were religious. How stupid is that?

No, guy, because that wasn't the cause of the 2008 recession.

What caused the Great Recession wasn't poor people buying sensible homes. It was middle class people buying McMansions hoping to flip them. Pile on top of that 30 years of Republicans dismantling unions, rolling back workers rights, but don't worry, we're right with JESUS!!!

Instead of talking about why they lost the working class in 2008, and got us into a war based on lies, they were talking about JESUS!!!

Forum List

Back