🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America in 2020

Well, okay. Walk me through the steps. I assume it begins with overwhelming landslides for the GOP in 2018 and 2020, yes?

And then what?
I'm out of minutes - Will return later

Don't worry I'll answer everything. Just not now,

protectionist whines without evidence, simply his ranting.

No, America was not a utopia before the rise of the modern American nation state.

The Syrian army defeated ISIS with the help of Russia and Iran. Trump only tried to keep as much soil under US control as possible, Obama would have done the same.
FALSE! Obama ASSISTED ISIS by, like I said >>

1. by colluding with al Baghdadi

2. pulling US troops out in 2011

3. allowing ISIS convoys to travel and raise hell. The convoys traveled on open, desert roads, sitting ducks for airstrikes. They could easily have been eliminated by the proper number of airstrikes (as Clinton did in Kosovo). Various ex-US generals (MacInerney, Keane, McCaffery, et al) kept repeating that for months. Obama didn't listen to them, and allowed all the ISIS rampage to go on. He's one of them. Clearly.

4. Trump took over. ISIS repelled.
The maps prove what I say:

09jan16-50_syria_war_map-1024x952-555x516.jpg

09dec_Iraq_Syria_War_Map-1.jpg

Both of you are propagandists that ignore the actual combination of facts that have led to where Syria is today.

Both of you are propagandists that ignore the actual combination of facts that have led to where Syria is today.
Fact is that without the SAA advance the SDF wouldn´t have lifted a finger and they coudn´t anyway. They could have cooperated with the SAA and planned to do so but Phrump made them an enemy that only attacked ISIS when the place was about to be attacked by the SAA. Phrump is a disgrace.

SDF spokesperson: we welcome SAA participation in Raqqa offensive because its a national army, but refuse Turkey because it supports terror. - Map of Syrian Civil War - Syria news today - syria.liveuamap.com

But without US involvement, ISIS and "rebels" would not have existed in the first place, lets not forget this.

Fact is that without the SAA advance the SDF wouldn´t have lifted a finger and they coudn´t anyway. They could have cooperated with the SAA and planned to do so but Phrump made them an enemy that only attacked ISIS when the place was about to be attacked by the SAA. Phrump is a disgrace.

SDF spokesperson: we welcome SAA participation in Raqqa offensive because its a national army, but refuse Turkey because it supports terror. - Map of Syrian Civil War - Syria news today - syria.liveuamap.com

But without US involvement, ISIS and "rebels" would not have existed in the first place, lets not forget this.
Correction: I wouldn't call it "US involvement" that facilitated ISIS and rebels. I'd call it OBAMA involvement (or to be more precise), Obama's LACK of involvement, when it was critically needed (see Post # 45 )

The Syrian army defeated ISIS with the help of Russia and Iran. Trump only tried to keep as much soil under US control as possible, Obama would have done the same.

3. allowing ISIS convoys to travel and raise hell. The convoys traveled on open, desert roads, sitting ducks for airstrikes. They could easily have been eliminated by the proper number of airstrikes (as Clinton did in Kosovo). Various ex-US generals (MacInerney, Keane, McCaffery, et al) kept repeating that for months. Obama didn't listen to them, and allowed all the ISIS rampage to go on. He's one of them. Clearly.

These photos prove WHAT I SAY >>>

upload_2018-4-22_11-24-49.jpeg
th
th

These photos prove WHAT I SAY >>>

View attachment 189430
th
th
That doesn´t prove anything and the third one is Libya, by the way.

Libya_Rebels_Now_Libya_ISIS.jpg

Land Destroyer: CNN: Libyan "Rebels" Are Now ISIS

Correction: I wouldn't call it "US involvement" that facilitated ISIS and rebels. I'd call it OBAMA involvement (or to be more precise), Obama's LACK of involvement, when it was critically needed (see Post # 45 )
Read this 2007 article to learn who actually started this shit. Spoiler: Not Obama.

The Redirection | The New Yorker

Well, okay. Walk me through the steps. I assume it begins with overwhelming landslides for the GOP in 2018 and 2020, yes?

And then what?
Then, reforms enacted to create the America of 2020, as cited in the OP.

The steps

1. Democratic party implodes and dissolves. (already in process)

2. Islam is declared unconstitutional, by virtue of Article 6 setion 2, part 1 (the Supremacy Clause) - all mosques shut down, all Korans eliminated from libraries, bookstores, schools, etc

3. All illegal aliens deported.

4. All sanctuary city leaders imprisoned (US Code 8, Section 1324)

5. Birthright citizenship declared illegal for children of foreigners, as stated by Jacob Howard in 1866 (author of the 14the amendment)

6. Deportations of millions of illegal aliens brings about >> No more overcrowded highways, schools, and hospital ERs. No more excess crime and pollution.

7. Affirmative action declared illegal (1964 US Civil Rights law) - started already.. is banned in 8 states)

8. H1B visas banned.

9. English declared the official, national language, by law. No more non-English telephone recordings.

10. Gun-free zones abolished.

11. Traffic blocking, No rocks & bottles thrown at cops, riots, arson, looting all will be met with fierce police action. Massive arrests. More prisons built. Longer sentences upon conviction.

12. Abortions on demand abolished. . No more smart phones (causing car accidents).

13. Free counseling provided for the LGBT afflicted.

14. All screens (dashboard touchscreens, smart phones, DVDs) banned from use in car front seats.

15. Trade deficits eliminated by tariffs.

16. Overhaul of left-biased media and left-biased MISeducation system, to make these unbiased. Fox News (fair & balanced) used as the example to emulate.

Hope this satisfies you, now that you've taken up about a half hour of my time.

Sure it proves something. If Obama had not colluded with al Baghdadi to leave these convoys alone (and not decimate them), do you think for one minute that al Baghdadi would have sent them out there ? He might be crazy, but that's not the same as being stupid. Some things are proven by common sense.

They're there because Obama ALLOWED them to be there. Duh!

Sure it proves something. If Obama had not colluded with al Baghdadi to leave these convoys alone (and not decimate them), do you think for one minute that al Baghdadi would have sent them out there ? He might be crazy, but that's not the same as being stupid. Some things are proven by common sense.

They're there because Obama ALLOWED them to be there. Duh!
Obama´s JV team was defeated by the Syrian army.

protectionist has finally revealed what he is, which is a good thing for all of us.

protectionist has finally revealed what he is, which is a good thing for all of us.
"Finally" ? I haven't revealed anything more that I've been revealing for 5 years in this forum.

Liberals - the great fabricators. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back