America is a total disgrace to the world and I say this as an American

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I am not a citizen of Russia, Israel or any other nation, I am a citizen of USA. I have absolutely nothing to celebrate, Americans are now OPENLY supporting and financing terrorism. Disgrace to the Human Race.
article-2333119-1A0AA682000005DC-233_634x318.jpg

Report: Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what the intelligent people are saying:
sad thing is most Americans are against these wars, and we get all the hate for it. A lot of americans know our government is corrupt but there is not much we can do when our police and soldiers just follow orders like dogs.

This will be the cause for WW3. if the dollar isnt the worlds trading currency anymore America's economy will collapse and there is no way they can repay their debts. I think the CFR/America's elite will see only one option, and that is to wage war...
I beg to the Americans to try to talk sense into their brothers and sisters in the army, this war cannot be won. There is no need for bloodshed. Just default and get rid of the bloodandcocksucking sonofabitchwhoredonkeyfucking elite that think they are better than the average american.

Used to be people got mad when somebody said that.

That's what axe handles were made for.

Nowadays we hear it so often it's like water running off a duck's back.

Same old song and dance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv11KilBpHQ]Eddie Adams Talk About The Saigon Execution Photo - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdWPwVTWsI&feature=kp]Aerosmith - Same Old Song And Dance (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

If you're going to meddle, don't be a pussy about it.

America is not perfect - far from it.

But if we're so bad, how come we have so many people wanting to live here that we have an immigration problem?

Used to be people got mad when somebody said that.

That's what axe handles were made for.

Nowadays we hear it so often it's like water running off a duck's back.

that's what I thought when Americans were lining up to pat Putin on the back ... Americans laud a former KGB officer, A COMMUNIST !

Axe handles were a little smaller than I had in mind.

That's one thing we are not perfect at...keeping those assholes out.

Forum List

Back