America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Interesting sign in London:

shariahzone4.jpg

Coming soon to the U.S.?

Did you read the items on the sign? 3 of the 5 items mentioned are already illegal in big sections of the U.S.

I'm not a fan of Shariah law, but if you live deep below the bible belt, as I do, there are counties where alcohol can't be purchased, and a rock concert will never be held. For that matter, how do you think that these rules differ from the conditions in Colorado City, Utah?

Colorado City, Arizona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you fear religious control of government, there are quite a number of places in the U.S. where churches currently have a stranglehold on local laws regarding morality.

Last edited:
Many parks in America have signs that say No alcohol, No loud music.

And it goes without saying that prostitution and gambling would be prohibited.

So basically I don't understand why you're making such a big deal over the sign Chanel ?

Oh I remember now. It's because you hate Muslims. :doubt:

Last edited:
No Sunni - I don't hate Muslims. In fact, I "hate" very few people. What I challenge, reject, and oppose, is Sharia Law in the U.S. Have I not made myself clear on that?

No Sunni - I don't hate Muslims. In fact, I "hate" very few people. What I challenge, reject, and oppose, is Sharia Law in the U.S. Have I not made myself clear on that?

I think all people on this post already said that many many times.. It is 90 against 1. How clearer should that be?

ISLAMIC EMIRATES OF BRITAIN? - Muslims now want to turn twelve British cities, one called "Londonistan," into independent autonomous enclaves ruled by Islamic Sharia law. Called the Islamic Emirates Project, it uses the motto "The end of man-made law, and the start of Sharia law." The U.K. is now 5% Muslim and the radicalism of Islam there has changed the face of that nation and has most of the population in a constant state of fear. A stunning article by Soeren Kern in Hudson New York exposes the U.K situation which is on its way to the USA.

One of the group's strategy documents, "Islamic Prevent 2011: Preventing Secular Fundamentalism and the Occupation of Muslim Land," provides insights into the religious and/or philosophical mindset behind the Islamic Emirates Project. For example, Chapter 1 states: "The Only Identity for Muslims is Islam … In no shape or form can a Muslim support any form of nationalism such as promoting Britishness."

Chapter 4 states: "A Muslim can only abide by Sharia and is not allowed to obey any man-made law." Chapter 5 states: "Muslims must reject secularism and democracy," terms which are "completely alien to Islam and against the basic tenets of Islam." Chapter 10 states: "Every Muslim must call for Sharia to be implemented wherever they are." Chapter 12 states: "It is not allowed for Muslims to integrate with a non-Islamic society." Chapter 13 states: "Muslims should set up Islamic Emirates in the United Kingdom." Chapter 14 states: "Any Muslim who opposed the policies in this pamphlet should be confronted." Chapter 16 states: "Any Muslim who has been affected by the Western way of life need to be rehabilitated

Sharia law is transforming daily life in Britain in other ways, as well. In the Tower Hamlets area of East London (also known as the Islamic Republic of Tower Hamlets),for example, extremist Muslim preachers, called the Tower Hamlets' Taliban, regularly issue death threats to women who refuse to wear Islamic veils. Neighborhood streets have been plastered with posters declaring "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced." And street advertizing deemed offensive to Muslims is regularly vandalized or blacked out with spray paint

For instance, at least 85 Islamic Sharia courts are now operating in Britain, almost 20 times as many as previously believed, according to a study by Civitas, a London-based think tank. The report shows that scores of unofficial tribunals and councils regularly apply Islamic law to resolve domestic, marital and business disputes, and that many are operating in mosques. It warns of a "creeping" acceptance of Sharia principles in British law

Meanwhile, Britain is struggling to combat a cycle of Islamic honor-related kidnappings, sexual assaults, beatings and murder that is spiralling out of control. According to the London-based Association of Chief Police Officers, up to 17,000 women in Britain are victims of honor-based violence – forced marriages, honor killings, kidnappings, sexual assaults, beatings, female genital mutilation and other forms of abuse – every year. This figure is 35 times higher than official figures suggest, and British detectives say it is "merely the tip of the iceberg" of this phenomenon

Someone tell me, Is there any chance this shit is gonna happen in US?

ISLAMIC EMIRATES OF BRITAIN? - Muslims now want to turn twelve British cities, one called "Londonistan," into independent autonomous enclaves ruled by Islamic Sharia law. Called the Islamic Emirates Project, it uses the motto "The end of man-made law, and the start of Sharia law." The U.K. is now 5% Muslim and the radicalism of Islam there has changed the face of that nation and has most of the population in a constant state of fear. A stunning article by Soeren Kern in Hudson New York exposes the U.K situation which is on its way to the USA.

One of the group's strategy documents, "Islamic Prevent 2011: Preventing Secular Fundamentalism and the Occupation of Muslim Land," provides insights into the religious and/or philosophical mindset behind the Islamic Emirates Project. For example, Chapter 1 states: "The Only Identity for Muslims is Islam … In no shape or form can a Muslim support any form of nationalism such as promoting Britishness."

Chapter 4 states: "A Muslim can only abide by Sharia and is not allowed to obey any man-made law." Chapter 5 states: "Muslims must reject secularism and democracy," terms which are "completely alien to Islam and against the basic tenets of Islam." Chapter 10 states: "Every Muslim must call for Sharia to be implemented wherever they are." Chapter 12 states: "It is not allowed for Muslims to integrate with a non-Islamic society." Chapter 13 states: "Muslims should set up Islamic Emirates in the United Kingdom." Chapter 14 states: "Any Muslim who opposed the policies in this pamphlet should be confronted." Chapter 16 states: "Any Muslim who has been affected by the Western way of life need to be rehabilitated

Sharia law is transforming daily life in Britain in other ways, as well. In the Tower Hamlets area of East London (also known as the Islamic Republic of Tower Hamlets),for example, extremist Muslim preachers, called the Tower Hamlets' Taliban, regularly issue death threats to women who refuse to wear Islamic veils. Neighborhood streets have been plastered with posters declaring "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced." And street advertizing deemed offensive to Muslims is regularly vandalized or blacked out with spray paint

For instance, at least 85 Islamic Sharia courts are now operating in Britain, almost 20 times as many as previously believed, according to a study by Civitas, a London-based think tank. The report shows that scores of unofficial tribunals and councils regularly apply Islamic law to resolve domestic, marital and business disputes, and that many are operating in mosques. It warns of a "creeping" acceptance of Sharia principles in British law

Meanwhile, Britain is struggling to combat a cycle of Islamic honor-related kidnappings, sexual assaults, beatings and murder that is spiralling out of control. According to the London-based Association of Chief Police Officers, up to 17,000 women in Britain are victims of honor-based violence – forced marriages, honor killings, kidnappings, sexual assaults, beatings, female genital mutilation and other forms of abuse – every year. This figure is 35 times higher than official figures suggest, and British detectives say it is "merely the tip of the iceberg" of this phenomenon

Someone tell me, Is there any chance this shit is gonna happen in US?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wonder how soon all the "religion of peace" deceivers will take to try and spin this.

It almost happened in NJ Nahla. A few years ago, a NJ judge ruled that marital rape was permissible under Sharia. This poor woman had to wait three years for justice, but if the pro-Sharia folk had their way, he would be free. BTW - his wife was only a teenager.

A five-year prison term was meted out yesterday for a Bayonne man convicted of kidnapping and sexually assaulting his wife, whom he met for the first time at their wedding in Morocco in 2008.

The case made headlines when an appeals court reversed a ruling by Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Charles, who opted not to give the wife a restraining order even after finding "clear proof" the husband engaged in nonconsensual sex with her in November 2008 and January 2009

Charles, a former assemblyman and state senator, had said he did not feel the husband "had a criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault. ... He was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was consistent with his practices and was something that was not prohibited.".

Bayonne man convicted of raping wife gets 5 years in prison; had used 'it's my religion' defense | NJ.com

Keep talking folks or we will be seeing a lot more of this misogyny. Some people have no idea.

Last edited:
50 years ago who would ever dreamed that America would have homosexual marriage and gays in the military.

But the homosexuals were relentless and keeping their agenda alive in suits in both the state and federal courts in order to achieve their goals.

So I see no reason why this example would not work in bringing about sharia law through the legislature and courts.

Plus as the older voters age and die off. The younger and more sympathetic to Islam younger voters will become the majority in the United States.

Thus time is on our side in implementing sharia law as the legal system for our land. :cool:

50 years ago who would ever dreamed that America would have homosexual marriage and gays in the military.

But the homosexuals were relentless and keeping their agenda alive in suits in both the state and federal courts in order to achieve their goals.

So I see no reason why this example would not work in bringing about sharia law through the legislature and courts.

Plus as the older voters age and die off. The younger and more sympathetic to Islam younger voters will become the majority in the United States.

Thus time is on our side in implementing sharia law as the legal system for our land. :cool:
Never gonna happen. You see, here in America, women have the legal status of human beings, not pieces of meat.

So sorry. No Sharia for you. If that's what you want, move your ass to Yemen with the other barbarians.

I just don't get it!!! If you don't like that YOUR sharia law does not apply here, why don't you go and be happy in another country that apply it? Why you (all muslims) are trying to impose it on everybody who is not muslim? Is that what Islam tells you?

Daveman.. I am sorry to inform you that Most americans are taking the freedom side (negativity side) which tells them it is a free country anybody can do what they want. When I asked few people about building that mosque in GZ, they told me (it is not in the GZ, it is a block away, and why don't we let people do what they want? it's a free country) They don't know that muslims have this disease that anyone who believe in any other religion is WRONG, and HAS to be a muslim or else. They don't believe that people are different. The whole world has to be muslim, Am I right Sunniman?

We have this document written 220 years ago that states that all should be equal, that is what we as Americans have decided to do was enforce the spirit of the law on equality. Now I know you religious haters have another agenda, that is why Sharia and opppressive Christian laws will never work here again.

I just don't get it!!! If you don't like that YOUR sharia law does not apply here, why don't you go and be happy in another country that apply it? Why you (all muslims) are trying to impose it on everybody who is not muslim? Is that what Islam tells you?
People like you do not seem to understand.

Democracy is a form of government that does not remain static.

It's laws are fluid and always in transition.

So I do not need to move to another country as you suggest.

But can work with in the legal system to help mold this nation into the vision that I have for it. :cool:

But can work with in the legal system to help mold this nation into the vision that I have for it. :cool:

People like me? You mean regular NON_MUSLIM american? I thought it is all about Islam? What kind of democrecy in Islam you mean?

Islam teachings permitted theft and looting under several deceptive names, such as Booty or tribute ..... Etc. Also there was a Fatwa from Mufti Sheikh Ali Gomaa (of Egypt) that bribery does NOT invalidate the prayer of the Muslim !!!???

2. If Muhammed (your prophet) is your (all muslims) GREAT example, so, when a muslim follows his exmple and sleep with a 6 years old baby girl, won't you call him gay, a criminal, ruthless, and demande punishment? BUT, if he said I followed Muhammed exmple, oh, that's alright then. Do you people have any Conscience?

3. Muhammad and his companions stole entire countries and their money as they stole from individuals of these countries. Your prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam, killed without mercy tens of thousands and most of those killed was not among them one in revolt but it was Muhammad who was the aggressor, goes to the victims in their homes and their villages and tribes and kill them and take away their money and captivate and rape their women and children. Is that what you planning to do? I am guessing you would follow YOUR PROPHET example?

I am not saying that what they did back then DOES NOT happen now!!! in the name of Islam..

Last edited:

You comparing Islam to Gay? great exapmle.. keep going

You will never be able to remove women's civil rights through the political process.

So, your only hope for Sharia in America is the sword.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back