America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

I realize that honor is a word that is rarely used in the West.

But every day and adulterous wife or cheating girlfriend is murdered by their husband or boyfriend somewhere in America.

I would call that an honor killing.

What would you call it?

Well it all depends on the reason the man did it, I always thought an honor killing was when someone was killed who shamed their family, and sometimes even the father or brother will carry out. Alot of these guys who kill their wives or girlfriends in the US are just narcisstic possessive assholes.

Honor Killing in Texas - HUMAN EVENTS

And to be sure, the Qur’an or Islamic tradition does not sanction honor killing. Muslim spokesmen have hastened, after the recent killing in Canada of another teenage Muslim girl, Aqsa Parvez, by her father to tell the public that honor killing has nothing to do with Islam, but is merely a feature of Islamic culture in some areas. Aqsa Parvez was sixteen years old; her father, Muhammad Parvez, has been charged with strangling her to death because she refused to wear the hijab. Shahina Siddiqui, president of the Islamic Social Services Association, declared: “The strangulation death of Ms. Parvez was the result of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed.” Sheikh Alaa El-Sayyed, imam of the Islamic Society of North America in Mississauga, Ontario, agreed: “The bottom line is, it’s a domestic violence issue.”

But these dismissals are too easy, principally because they fail to take into account important evidence. In some areas, honor killing is assumed to be an Islamic practice. There is evidence that Islamic culture inculcates attitudes that could lead directly to the murders of these two girls in Texas. In 2003, the Jordanian Parliament voted down on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings. In a sadly typical consequence of this early last year, a Jordanian man who murdered his sister because he thought she had a lover was given a three-month sentence, which was suspended for time served, allowing him to walk free. The Yemen Times just last week published an article insisting that violence against women is necessary for the stability of the family and the society, and invoking Islam to support this view.

Since Islam is used as the justification for such barbarities, it becomes incumbent upon Muslim spokesmen to confront this directly, and to work for positive change, rather than simply to consign it all to culture, as if that absolves Islam from all responsibility. For this is the culture that apparently gave Yaser Said and Muhammad Parvez the idea that they had to kill their daughters. It is a culture suffused with its religion, thoroughly dominated by it -- such that a clear distinction between the two is not so easy to find.​

Honor killings are not Islamic or part of the religion.

There are far more honor killings among Hindus in India than any other place in the world.

Domestic violence against women happens in basically every nation of the world regardless of religion.

:eusa_think: mmmm, intersting! Although it seems that it only happens among muslims, but whatever you say.

I suggest you do a bit more research into honour killings before you flap that gob. Honour killings are cultural as opposed to religious and you'll find it is common among many in Asia, both muslim and non-muslim. How fucking ignorant can an idiot be!

England isnt a country.

:eusa_whistle:

Why do idiots insist on showing their ignorance? And boasting about it! The brain cell will be along shortly. I suggest you borrow it.

England is part of the UK, the UK is a } country { ...

The UK is Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and, England, you might think you are smart Butt...

How brave are you? I dare you to....

Go to Cardiff centre at chucking out time

Pick the biggest drunkest Welsh man wearing a skirt

And insist he is English. See what happens.

England isnt a country.

Why do idiots insist on showing their ignorance? And boasting about it! The brain cell will be along shortly. I suggest you borrow it.

These newcomers like this guy and Yidnar really astound me with their ignorance and stupidity, hopefully when school starts again they will be in class where they belong.

With all due respect lengh of time here doesnt appear to have helped you out.

England isnt a country, live with it.
:cuckoo:

These newcomers like this guy and Yidnar really astound me with their ignorance and stupidity, hopefully when school starts again they will be in class where they belong.

With all due respect lengh of time here doesnt appear to have helped you out.

England isnt a country, live with it.
:cuckoo:

England is a country.

England (i/ˈɪŋɡlənd/) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.[6][7][8] It shares land borders with Scotland to the north and Wales to the west; the Irish Sea is to the north west, the Celtic Sea to the south west, with the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south separating it from continental Europe. Most of England comprises the central and southern part of the island of Great Britain in the North Atlantic. The country also includes over 100 smaller islands such as the Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Wight.

England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

England isnt a country.

England is part of the UK, the UK is a } country { ...

The UK is Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and, England, you might think you are smart Butt...

How brave are you? I dare you to....

Go to Cardiff centre at chucking out time

Pick the biggest drunkest Welsh man wearing a skirt

And insist he is English. See what happens.

You know something? You just proved to the whole of USMB precisely how big a moron you are. Better still I suggest you go to Cardiff and tell a Welshman that Wales isn't a country. Do the same in London and tell an Englishman that England isn't a country and then repeat it in Scotland. And another thing...go teach your grandmother to suck eggs. :lol:

You can believe what you want, its not a country, its part of a country, carry on.

How is England not a country?
It was a country, so was Wales etc...

They unified and formed one country, thats my opinion, i do see where they are refered to as countries on my first google hit, so it appears we both can be right.

Now about the insults, start a thread in the flame board and let me know eh?

Find out im no noob to the net

:lol:

You can believe what you want, its not a country, its part of a country, carry on.

They unified and formed one country, thats my opinion, i do see where they are refered to as countries on my first google hit, so it appears we both can be right.

I couldn't give a damn whether you're a noob, an intermediate or a fucking veteran, big boy! Wanna score points of me, make sure you're not talking out of your arse. And as an Englishman I don't need the likes of you lecturing me about the history of my own country.

I couldn't give a damn whether you're a noob, an intermediate or a fucking veteran, big boy! Wanna score points of me, make sure you're not talking out of your arse. And as an Englishman I don't need the likes of you lecturing me about the history of my own country.

I love people who claim to know more about a country than someone who has lived there their whole life.:lol:

Colin... Brainless people like YOU, do NOT need me to comment on their retarded, meaningless comments...

Sunni man, there are a lot of crimes in the world, that people DO NOT refer to it as Honor crimes, How the western knew about honor killings in the first place? Through muslim culture, which was acted out by muslim fathers and brothers, and heartless, ruthless mothers. 99% of it are muslims.

Forum List

Back