America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

England isnt a country.

:eusa_whistle:

Why do idiots insist on showing their ignorance? And boasting about it! The brain cell will be along shortly. I suggest you borrow it.

England is part of the UK, the UK is a } country { ...

The UK is Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and, England, you might think you are smart Butt...

How brave are you? I dare you to....

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Oh boy, I wish to see that :lol:

Go to Cardiff centre at chucking out time

Pick the biggest drunkest Welsh man wearing a skirt

And insist he is English. See what happens.

:eusa_whistle:

Oh Boy, I wish to see that... lolllllllllllllllllllll :lol:

Colin... Brainless people like YOU, do NOT need me to comment on their retarded, meaningless comments...

Sunni man, there are a lot of crimes in the world, that people DO NOT refer to it as Honor crimes, How the western knew about honor killings in the first place? Through muslim culture, which was acted out by muslim fathers and brothers, and heartless, ruthless mothers. 99% of it are muslims.

It was the West that named them Honor Killings.

btw You might want to do a little bit of research.

Because you're 99% figure is totally false. :doubt:

just a question.. I thought this thread is about Sharia law being IMPOSED on the US, not about UK is a country or not? FORGET about UK, now.. let's just hope all this posts about sharia law signs in the streets of London will be fixed, and all is just a smoke in the air. I hope so.

Colin... Brainless people like YOU, do NOT need me to comment on their retarded, meaningless comments...

Sunni man, there are a lot of crimes in the world, that people DO NOT refer to it as Honor crimes, How the western knew about honor killings in the first place? Through muslim culture, which was acted out by muslim fathers and brothers, and heartless, ruthless mothers. 99% of it are muslims.

oh, wow.. are you 99% sure about that? Because as I recall, I lived in this culture for 26 years and pretty sure this is what they call it. you might be the one who should check, and do some reasreach..

just a question.. I thought this thread is about Sharia law being IMPOSED on the US, not about UK is a country or not? FORGET about UK, now.. let's just hope all this posts about sharia law signs in the streets of London will be fixed, and all is just a smoke in the air. I hope so.

I'm the one who started this thread and I never used the word "IMPOSED" :doubt:

I don't see the English changing their way of life to please 5% of the population.

No, you won't either, but it isn't 5% who want to see these changes, HG. As always with the anti brigade they paint the majority with the actions of the minority.

I know England has had quite a generous immigration policy in the past when it comes to people from countries like India, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia etc etc and it shocks me to see them out on the streets holding signs that say "To hell with England" or "We want sharia" and bullshit like that, these guys have absolutely no appreciation for the country England that took them and their parents in at their time of need, shameful.

Now i remember, my point was because you posted England has a immigration policy, i feel you should have referred to the UK's immigration policies, unless what you are saying is true, and England independent of Wales Scotland and northern ireland has its own immigration laws, let me know.

I'm the one who started this thread and I never used the word "IMPOSED" :doubt:

You don't? so when you say that 0.6 % of the US population who are muslims, will dominate and make your sharia law the LAW of the US, is not imposing? whatever name you call.. it ain't gonna happen

oh, wow.. are you 99% sure about that? Because as I recall, I lived in this culture for 26 years and pretty sure this is what they call it. you might be the one who should check, and do some reasreach..

Thought by now you would realize that insect that eats pig droppings doesn't let the TRUTH get in the way of a good story.

Interesting sign in London:

shariahzone4.jpg

Coming soon to the U.S.?

Ah yes. Here we have Chanel failing to tell the full story again! Can't have anything upsetting her personal agenda of hate and bigotry, can we.

These posters have appeared in a few local boroughs in London and are being torn down by police as fast as they go up, since they are breaking the law. Oh, and just in case you didn't know, Chanel, English law is the law of the land. :cuckoo:

Islamic extremists have put up posters in an east London borough declaring it a “Sharia controlled zone”.
The posters boldly claim: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone. Islamic rules enforced.”
Underneath are images indicating that smoking, alcohol and music are banned.
The posters are understood to have been discovered in the borough of Tower Hamlets last week, and they are identical to ones found in the boroughs of Waltham Forest and Newham.
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers are working closely with the local authority to have the posters removed as soon as possible.”
Tower Hamlets council said: “The posters have been brought to our attention and with our partners, we have been removing them as and when they have appeared, and will continue to monitor the situation.”
The posters come as a Bill in the House of Lords seeks to stop Sharia law taking root as a parallel legal system.
The Arbitration and Mediation Services (Equality) Bill, introduced by Baroness Cox, would make it a crime for Sharia courts to falsely claim legal jurisdiction.
It would also protect Muslim women from sex discrimination at the hands of Sharia courts.

Posters declare ‘Sharia zone’ in east London | News | The Christian Institute

I said the signs were "interesting". I made no assumption that they were sanctioned by the government.

But what is more interesting is the comments that followed that pic. It seems that there are a few posters who have no problem with it. That's the troubling part Colin.

Good for the London police. Thank goodness they're not a bunch of pussies like many of the apologists on here.

From your article:
The posters come as a Bill in the House of Lords seeks to stop Sharia law taking root as a parallel legal system.

That's what some of us "bigots" are doing here with our "personal agenda of hate and bigotry," Just like the House of Lords. :evil:

Because it's probably you having gay sex with an animal or something.

Since there was no mention of those things either you are guilty of projection,

because those thoughts were on the tip of your mind or...

bearing false witness against me because its slander to suggest i would try to trick someone into sinning when i dint.

No matter both are grave sins to commit, and you were blinded by a lack of faith not to see it.

Proof the sunni path is the wrong path, your kind will never govern a dogs life let alone anyone in the west,

God willing. Allah U Akbar!

Because it's probably you having gay sex with an animal or something.

Since there was no mention of those things either you are guilty of projection,

because those thoughts were on the tip of your mind or...

bearing false witness against me because its slander to suggest i would try to trick someone into sinning when i dint.

No matter both are grave sins to commit, and you were blinded by a lack of faith not to see it.

Proof the sunni path is the wrong path, your kind will never govern a dogs life let alone anyone in the west,

God willing. Allah U Akbar!

Or maybe he's afraid what in this site is true and then he wouldn't have any answers of the stoning, violent, killing, so-called peace religion of his

Simple search of Google tells you what you need to know about the sunni.

"The most famous Sunni extremist faction is the Wahhabi sect, of which Osama bin Laden is possibly a member"

Praise Allah its "was" now!

:clap2:

Last edited:
oh you didn't get it yet? and you think you are smart Sunni? lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Give him time, he has to get back to his master in Riyadh for instructions,

Until then, more on his version of peace:

Sectarian tensions between Shiites and Sunnis are on the rise in Saudi Arabia, where, like
most of the Muslim world, Shiites are a minority. The current trouble started last month when
the religious police reportedly harassed Shiite women worshipping in Islam's second-holiest
city.

Forum List

Back