America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

so you don't believe in Islam!!! :eusa_eh:

You know, if everyone did everything the bible said to do, oy vey....

It wouldnt be a pretty world,

so we now seem to pick and choose from the Books we call the word of God

Christian jew muslim, everyones doing it...get called a moderate for it.

Butt, if they are the word of God who are we to ignore certain parts.

I know can of worms, just got bike from riding my dirt bike and it expands my mind

:eusa_angel:

The Bible is a book of spiritual growth. If you comprehend it, you would know that in Jerimiah a "new covenant" is presented where the Lord will be written onto every person's heart. People will not need to be taught about the Lord. In the Old Testament (OT), laws were expanded after, the Hebrew people begged the Lord for laws and were given the 10 Commandments. The Hebrews tried to 'work the system', and so more laws were made to reduce those abuses. In the new covenant (with Yeshua) taught us that your intentions in your heart will lead your actions. So you have to use the OT to learn about the power, glory and authority of the Lord; the NT teaches you about the forgiveness and total love that the Lord has for us.

so you don't believe in Islam!!! :eusa_eh:

You know, if everyone did everything the bible said to do, oy vey....

It wouldnt be a pretty world,

so we now seem to pick and choose from the Books we call the word of God

Christian jew muslim, everyones doing it...get called a moderate for it.

Butt, if they are the word of God who are we to ignore certain parts.

I know can of worms, just got bike from riding my dirt bike and it expands my mind

:eusa_angel:

The Bible is a book of spiritual growth. If you comprehend it, you would know that in Jerimiah a "new covenant" is presented where the Lord will be written onto every person's heart. People will not need to be taught about the Lord. In the Old Testament (OT), laws were expanded after, the Hebrew people begged the Lord for laws and were given the 10 Commandments. The Hebrews tried to 'work the system', and so more laws were made to reduce those abuses. In the new covenant (with Yeshua) taught us that your intentions in your heart will lead your actions. So you have to use the OT to learn about the power, glory and authority of the Lord; the NT teaches you about the forgiveness and total love that the Lord has for us.

Very well said in short statments.. NICE

The real solutions will satisfy all of our concerns, and solve
all the problems we see from different angles,
so that is what I am looking to put together.
The diversity of experiences helps, so thank you.

Yours truly,
Emily
O YOU who have attained to faith (muslims). Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust. (Quran 5:51)

Last edited:

Yours truly,
Emily
O YOU who have attained to faith (muslims). Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust. (Quran 5:51)
So much for the much-vaunted respect by Muslims for "people of the Book", huh?

Yours truly,
Emily

That's why YOUR islam laws will NEVER be applied here.. terorrist

Qur'an (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah

So much of religion of PEACE, Huh?

Last edited:

Yours truly,
Emily
Just because you "respect" someone.

Doesn't mean that you have to be their friend.

So, you don't be a friend, but you can kill them because they are NOT muslim!!! that's what your book say, right?

Does this sound like respect?

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Yours truly,
Emily

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes, if they wouldn't quote their book so much, they wouldn't have to lie and pretend they are really peaceful towards ANY people that do not believe as they do.

Yes, if they wouldn't quote their book so much, they wouldn't have to lie and pretend they are really peaceful towards ANY people that do not believe as they do.
I wonder...

Sunni, did you learn Arabic to read the Koran?

I wonder...

I don't think so, otherwise they (sunniman and other of non-arabic speakers) would have known how rude and even arabic-speakers people would NEVER dare to use the words mentioned in the quran in real, every-day life.
I know for a FACT, the the quran should be memorised as it is, in arabic, NOT translated in any other languages. They would translate it, but it won't be the same.

Oh, I hope Sunniman you won't mind, me answering the question for you, even if you do.. oh, well.. I DON'T CARE.. If you can tell me ONE sentence of that "aya" you just said in Arabic written, not just franco-arab words. You would be true muslim

I wonder...

I don't think so, otherwise they (sunniman and other of non-arabic speakers) would have known how rude and even arabic-speakers people would NEVER dare to use the words mentioned in the quran in real, every-day life.
I know for a FACT, the the quran should be memorised as it is, in arabic, NOT translated in any other languages. They would translate it, but it won't be the same.

Oh, I hope Sunniman you won't mind, me answering the question for you, even if you do.. oh, well.. I DON'T CARE.. If you can tell me ONE sentence of that "aya" you just said in Arabic written, not just franco-arab words. You would be true muslim

Hmmm. So Sunni is relying on inaccurate translations to spread misinformation about his religion.

And he's had the gall to criticize certain websites for highlighting the more violent and barbaric bits of the Koran as being inaccurate.

I wonder...

Hmmm. So Sunni is relying on inaccurate translations to spread misinformation about his religion.

And he's had the gall to criticize certain websites for highlighting the more violent and barbaric bits of the Koran as being inaccurate.

Just for your knowledge Dave, I swear to you that even the average arabic-speaker people, can NOT understand what is the quran say, or what the meaning of a whole aya, or sentence. It just together doesn't make any sense, neither indvidual words

They have something called the 99 GOOD names of god (whoever memorise this go to heaven, right away) I dare you, that all those names mean any thing good!! You try to come up with good description for God, in 99 name, like the kind, the peace, the creator, the forgiver, the king, the proud, the humilator, the expert, the thankful, the martyr? REALLY... EVEN in arabic it doesn't make any sense.

Just for your knowledge Dave, I swear to you that even the average arabic-speaker people, can NOT understand what is the quran say, or what the meaning of a whole aya, or sentence. It just together doesn't make any sense, neither indvidual words

They have something called the 99 GOOD names of god (whoever memorise this go to heaven, right away) I dare you, that all those names mean any thing good!! You try to come up with good description for God, in 99 name, like the kind, the peace, the creator, the forgiver, the king, the proud, the humilator, the expert, the thankful, the martyr? REALLY... EVEN in arabic it doesn't make any sense.
Well, really, what can you expect from a book written by an illiterate pedophile?

99 Names of Allah

1 الله The Greatest Name...... Allah
2 الرحمن The All-Compassionate...... Ar-Rahman
3 الرحيم The All-Merciful....... Ar-Rahim
4 الملك The Absolute Ruler....... Al-Malik
5 القدوس The Pure One....... Al-Quddus
6 السلام The Source of Peace...... As-Salam
7 المؤمن The Inspirer of Faith....... Al-Mu'min
8 المهيمن The Guardian....... Al-Muhaymin
9 العزيز The Victorious....... Al-Aziz
10 الجبار The Compeller....... Al-Jabbar
11 المتكبر The Greatest....... Al-Mutakabbir
12 الخالق The Creator........ Al-Khaliq
13 البارئ The Maker of Order........ Al-Bari'
14 المصور The Shaper of Beauty........ Al-Musawwir
15 الغفار The Forgiving....... Al-Ghaffar
16 القهار The Subduer........ Al-Qahhar
17 الوهاب The Giver of Al.........l Al-Wahhab
18 الرزاق The Sustainer......... Ar-Razzaq
19 الفتاح The Opener........ Al-Fattah
20 العليم The Knower of All........ Al-`Alim
21 القابض The Constrictor........ Al-Qabid
22 الباسط The Reliever........ Al-Basit
23 الخافض The Abaser........ Al-Khafid
24 الرافع The Exalter....... Ar-Rafi
25 المعز The Bestower of Honors...... Al-Mu'izz
26 المذل The Humiliator......... Al-Mudhill
27 السميع The Hearer of All........ As-Sami
28 البصير The Seer of All....... Al-Basir
29 الحكم The Judge....... Al-Hakam
30 العدل The Just....... Al-`Adl
31 اللطيف The Subtle One....... Al-Latif
32 الخبير The All-Aware...... Al-Khabir
33 الحليم The Forbearing........ Al-Halim
34 العظيم The Magnificent........ Al-Azim
35 الغفور The Forgiver and Hider of Faults........ Al-Ghafur
36 الشكور The Rewarder of Thankfulness........ Ash-Shakur
37 العلي The Highest....... Al-Ali
38 الكبير The Greatest....... Al-Kabir
39 الحفيظ The Preserver....... Al-Hafiz
40 المقيت The Nourisher........ Al-Muqit
41 الحسيب The Accounter...... Al-Hasib
42 الجليل The Mighty........ Al-Jalil
43 الكريم The Generous........ Al-Karim
44 الرقيب The Watchful One....... Ar-Raqib
45 المجيب The Responder to Prayer...... Al-Mujib
46 الواسع The All-Comprehending....... Al-Wasi
47 الحكيم The Perfectly Wise....... Al-Hakim
48 الودود The Loving One...... Al-Wadud
49 المجيد The Majestic One...... Al-Majid
50 الباعث The Resurrector.......Al-Ba'ith
51 الشهيد The Witness........ Ash-Shahid
52 الحق The Truth....... Al-Haqq
53 الوكيل The Trustee...... Al-Wakil
54 القوى The Possessor of All Strength....... Al-Qawiyy
55 المتين The Forceful One....... Al-Matin
56 الولي The Governor....... Al-Waliyy
57 الحميد The Praised One........ Al-Hamid
58 المحصى The Appraiser........ Al-Muhsi
59 المبدئ The Originator....... Al-Mubdi'
60 المعيد The Restorer....... Al-Mu'id
61 المحيي The Giver of Life....... Al-Muhyi
62 المميت The Taker of Life....... Al-Mumit
63 الحي The Ever Living One....... Al-Hayy
64 القيوم The Self-Existing One....... Al-Qayyum
65 الواجد The Finder........ Al-Wajid
66 الماجد The Glorious...... Al-Majid
67 الواحد The One, the All Inclusive, The Indivisible....... Al-Wahid
68 الصمد The Satisfier of All Needs...... As-Samad
69 القادر The All Powerful....... Al-Qadir
70 المقتدر The Creator of All Power....... Al-Muqtadir
71 المقدم The Expediter........ Al-Muqaddim
72 المؤخر The Delayer........ Al-Mu'akhkhir
73 الأول The First....... Al-Awwal
74 الآخر The Last........ Al-Akhir
75 الظاهر The Manifest One........ Az-Zahir
76 الباطن The Hidden One...... Al-Batin
77 الوالي The Protecting Friend........ Al-Wali
78 المتعال The Supreme One....... Al-Muta'ali
79 البر The Doer of Good....... Al-Barr
80 التواب The Guide to Repentance........ At-Tawwab
81 المنتقم The Avenger....... Al-Muntaqim
82 العفو The Forgiver....... Al-'Afuww
83 الرؤوف The Clement....... Ar-Ra'uf
84 مالك الملك The Owner of All........ Malik-al-Mulk
85 ذو الجلال و الإكرام The Lord of Majesty and Bounty...... Dhu-al-Jalal wa-al-Ikram
86 المقسط The Equitable One...... Al-Muqsit
87 الجامع The Gatherer...... Al-Jami'
88 الغني The Rich One...... Al-Ghani
89 المغني The Enricher....... Al-Mughni
90 المانع The Preventer of Harm....... Al-Mani'
91 الضار The Creator of The Harmful....... Ad-Darr
92 النافع The Creator of Good....... An-Nafi'
93 النور The Light....... An-Nur
94 الهادي The Guide........ Al-Hadi
95 البديع The Originator...... Al-Badi
96 الباقي The Everlasting One....... Al-Baqi
97 الوارث The Inheritor of All....... Al-Warith
98 الرشيد The Righteous Teacher....... Ar-Rashid
99 الصبور The Patient One...... As-Sabur

Last edited:
so, these are GOD's Names? well, literally translation of it is VERY wrong, and the arabic actual meaning is NOT any good, and if you call that to any one that SPEAK arabic it would be an insult. I mean seriously ( and I was reading the arabic words NOT the English) Does it make any sense to you? or it just tell you memorize it, so you will?
For instance, this 40 المقيت The Nourisher........ Al-Muqit. Just wite it in ANY freaking dictionary and see what does it mean. it means the UGLY, nice description.
anyway, Muslims had to translate those names so it means something good to the Non-arabic-speaker. all over the Quran has these very blunt, rustic, coarse words that should never be, in the book of God. NO ONE can not even use such words. They say لا خشى فى الدين
means No respect or politness in religion, how is that sound people?

Forum List

Back