America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

The mosque that I attend has several thousand members. Many of the women are second and third-generation Muslim Americans. Many with advanced university degrees.

There are also a lot of American women converts.

All of them CHOOSE to wear the Islamic attire.

No one is forcing them to do anything.. :cool:
Why in a lot of mosques that women are not allowed to go in . Its mostly in foreign lands but it is in some mosques here too. IF they are not second class citizens then why can they not go to the mosque to pray

The mosque that I attend has several thousand members. Many of the women are second and third-generation Muslim Americans. Many with advanced university degrees.

Why in a lot of mosques that women are not allowed to go in . Its mostly in foreign lands but it is in some mosques here too. IF they are not second class citizens then why can they not go to the mosque to pray

I have been to several dozen mosques across the United States.

Never have I ever heard of one where women couldn't pray.

And have seen women praying in everyone of them.

Not sure where you heard this but it is totally wrong.

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar, who said: "I heard Muhammad say: ‘Do not prevent your women from going to the mosque if they ask your permission.’

Last edited:
so, these are GOD's Names? well, literally translation of it is VERY wrong, and the arabic actual meaning is NOT any good, and if you call that to any one that SPEAK arabic it would be an insult. I mean seriously ( and I was reading the arabic words NOT the English) Does it make any sense to you? or it just tell you memorize it, so you will?
For instance, this 40 المقيت The Nourisher........ Al-Muqit. Just wite it in ANY freaking dictionary and see what does it mean. it means the UGLY, nice description.
anyway, Muslims had to translate those names so it means something good to the Non-arabic-speaker. all over the Quran has these very blunt, rustic, coarse words that should never be, in the book of God. NO ONE can not even use such words. They say لا خشى فى الدين
means No respect or politness in religion, how is that sound people?

What does the "hidden one" translate?

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar, who said: "I heard Muhammad say: ‘Do not prevent your women from going to the mosque if they ask your permission.’
Unlike you, I HAVE been to foreign lands. Women aren't allowed to pray with the men. They have smaller, far less ornate facilities.

You know -- "separate but equal".

"If they ask your permission"? Another enlightening post by SM.

There is a very good reason why the women's section at the mosque is smaller than the men's section.

The Quran stipulates that man must go and pray at the mosque.

But that women have the option to stay at home and pray.

Mainly because so many have children and other household duties. It would be an inconvenience.

So naturally the men's section at the mosque is much larger than the women's.

Because the praying men outnumber the praying women by at least 20 to 1

There is a very good reason why the women's section at the mosque is smaller than the men's section.

Mainly because so many have children and other household duties. It would be an inconvenience.

Yes, I'm sure the crackers in the South had similar justifications for making blacks use different drinking fountains, too.

Yes, I'm sure the crackers in the South had similar justifications for making blacks use different drinking fountains, too.
The orthodox Jews also have a separation of men and women inside their synagogues.

Why is there no comment on that ?

Yeah and if you leave the wife at home you have more time for the dancing boys.

The orthodox Jews also have a separation of men and women inside their synagogues.

Because this thread isn't about Jews.

Because this thread isn't about Jews.
The thread isn't about segregation in the south and blacks drinking from seperate water fountains.

But you managed to bring that up. :cuckoo:

how about 1 man inherite 2 of women rights, is that fair too? 1 man = 2 women. Muslims are really bad in maths..lolllllllllllllllllllllll

Why do they have to ask your permission. Oh yeah you think woman as possessions.In this country women are equal to men and do not have to ask their spouse for permission to do anything!!

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

btw I am an American citizen and have the exact same rights and privileges as you do.

And do not need to hear your condescending attitude.

Yeah and if you leave the wife at home you have more time for the dancing boys.

Yes pedophilia is encouraged in that "culture".

Forum List

Back