America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

I know for a fact that many churches have a security guard during their Sunday services.

Who's main duty is to watch the church parking lot.

But would be available for any disturbance during the service.

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

Seems like conservatives and Muslims should get along just fine.

If I saw a woman try to do that I would personally grab her and throw her out the door.

She would be trespassing.

And I would have the right to eject her out of the building by force if necessary.

Just make sure you’ve got a good attorney when charged with assault.

I encourage all Muslim Americans to take up hunting or target practice and purchase firearms.

And to apply for Concealed Carry Permits.

For protection of themselves and their families.
Given some of the responses in this thread, that would be prudent.

But no throwing people out of mosques, you can’t buy a firearm with a felony conviction.

Actually, the muslims are closer to the lefties. They are more about the "group" (legion) than they are about the individual rights or liberty. They believe in taxing everyone that doesn't believe as they do (sound familiar those mean old capitalists). They use horrific methods to force people in line, and control the educational materials. They also dictate who can receive medical care in public hospitals, sound familiar?

People in the West have no idea what the so-called Arab Spring was about.

It was not about getting rid of Islam.

But was about overthrowing Western backed puppet dictators.
Agreed except for "Western backed puppet dictators". Who here is suggesting that the "Arab Spring" is an attempt to get rid of Islam? We had a little revolution here in the USA a few years back and kicked out our English masters, but we didn't kick out our Protestant faith. Like the American Revolution, the "Arab Spring" is about government, not religion.

Do you think those countries who succeed will become Radical Muslim theocracies bent on global domination?

Actually, we have three policemen and two federal agents that are Muslims and Pray at our mosque.

So if some strange person came in and tried to start trouble with the members they would be arrested rather quickly. :cool:

People in the West have no idea what the so-called Arab Spring was about.

It was not about getting rid of Islam.

But was about overthrowing Western backed puppet dictators.
Agreed except for "Western backed puppet dictators". Who here is suggesting that the "Arab Spring" is an attempt to get rid of Islam? We had a little revolution here in the USA a few years back and kicked out our English masters, but we didn't kick out our Protestant faith. Like the American Revolution, the "Arab Spring" is about government, not religion.

Do you think those countries who succeed will become Radical Muslim theocracies bent on global domination?
Not quite sure what you mean by Radical Muslim theocracies?

Far as I know none exist today.

In fact I do not believe there is such a thing.

Actually, we have three policemen and two federal agents that are Muslims and Pray at our mosque.

So if some strange person came in and tried to start trouble with the members they would be arrested rather quickly. :cool:

I think they would have a very hard time making charges stick on a woman who came in peacefully, and they arrested her solely because she prayed with the men.

I think they would have a very hard time making charges stick on a woman who came in peacefully, and they arrested her solely because she prayed with the men.

For her to try and pray in the men's area would not be peaceful but aggressive.

If she would not leave.

She could be charged with trespassing.

Because of the high birth rate within the Muslim community.

The number of Muslim Americans will grow exponentially over the next several decades.

And will soon be a formidable voting block within any election held in the United States. :cool:

True. While it is a fast growing religion, it is also an evolving religion. Many modern Muslim nations are also moderate ones. As the "Arab Spring" has shown, many Muslims want freedom, not religious oppression as this little article illustrates: End gender apartheid in U.S. mosques - USATODAY.com
I understand the difficulties in having the state intervene in worship issues. I believe in a separation of church and state, but I've come to the difficult decision that women must use the legal system to restore rights in places of worship, particularly when intimidation is used to enforce unfair rules.

In our protest movement, we haven't yet won national enforcement of gender equity in mosques. But we reached our youth: With my son ambling nearby, a 25-year-old man came up to us afterward on the sidewalk, his bespectacled eyes twinkling. He was inside during our pray-in. "What you did was, alhamdulillah, beautiful," he said, using the Arabic phrase for "praise be to God."

While she is correct about the separation of Church and State, the desire for human beings in the United States, even Muslim human beings, to see the rewards and freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution and form of government should not be lost on any American citizen.
Islam is not going to change because of some PC liberal nonsense.

There is no crunchy granola version of Islam.

Islam is what it is and will not change because of so-called modern society.

We have seen what happened when secularism was allowed to infiltrate the churches and synagogues.

Now Christianity and Judaism are but hollow shells with anemic theology that appeals to no one.

That's why we Muslims refuse to let secular progressivism creep in to our mosques. :cool:
If it was good enough for the 7th Century, it's good enough for Sunni!

For her to try and pray in the men's area would not be peaceful but aggressive.

If she would not leave.

She could be charged with trespassing.

What a weird set of rules.

Funny, then, innit, how it's conservatives who oppose radical Islam and leftists who are kissing their ass?

True. While it is a fast growing religion, it is also an evolving religion. Many modern Muslim nations are also moderate ones. As the "Arab Spring" has shown, many Muslims want freedom, not religious oppression as this little article illustrates: End gender apartheid in U.S. mosques - USATODAY.com

While she is correct about the separation of Church and State, the desire for human beings in the United States, even Muslim human beings, to see the rewards and freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution and form of government should not be lost on any American citizen.

We have seen what happened when secularism was allowed to infiltrate the churches and synagogues.

Now Christianity and Judaism are but hollow shells with anemic theology that appeals to no one.

That's why we Muslims refuse to let secular progressivism creep in to our mosques. :cool:
Sunni actually pos repped me for this.

Amazing. I never met someone so proud of being a backward, barbaric caveman.

Funny, then, innit, how it's conservatives who oppose radical Islam and leftists who are kissing their ass?

I have never met anyone who does not oppose Radical Islam. It is not an issue of left or right.

The number of Muslim Americans will grow exponentially over the next several decades.

And will soon be a formidable voting block within any election held in the United States. :cool:

I understand the difficulties in having the state intervene in worship issues. I believe in a separation of church and state, but I've come to the difficult decision that women must use the legal system to restore rights in places of worship, particularly when intimidation is used to enforce unfair rules.

In our protest movement, we haven't yet won national enforcement of gender equity in mosques. But we reached our youth: With my son ambling nearby, a 25-year-old man came up to us afterward on the sidewalk, his bespectacled eyes twinkling. He was inside during our pray-in. "What you did was, alhamdulillah, beautiful," he said, using the Arabic phrase for "praise be to God."

Hi Sunni,

I must say some of your views surprise me. Would you say that you are yourself a fundamentalist Muslim?

You see a lot of what you say does not seem to really fit in with reality.

Why choose the 7th century when Islam itself during the time of Mohammed was different to what fundamentalist Muslims preach? Mohammed for instance banned stoning. Are you aware of that.

You also seem to have a belief that there is only one way for Islam to be and the way you appear to go with appears to be the fundamentalist way.

What for instance is your position on this?

Support Usama Hasan and Freedom of Conscience within Islam - Latest Blogs -

This is how some of our Muslims respond to people believing they are going to change our democracy Secular Democracy

Have a look at this UK Muslim site Radical Middle Way

Now these are all about intelligent Muslims capable of free thought but not I think the kind of thinking you are speaking about.

So what is going on ? If you believe all Muslims must think your way then clearly you must be a fundamentalist. If you are, just say so, so we know and so you do not give the global anti-Islam movement the belief you are speaking for all Muslims or give them the justification for belief that all Muslims think as you appear to.

Last edited:
Perhaps this is why:

Al Wala' Wal Bara' (Love and Hate for Allah's Sake)

In the current modern age, we find the Muslims in a pit of darkness. The Muslims of today have adopted the ways of the enemy. They forbid the good and enjoin the forbidden. They imitate the disbelievers and choose them as their friends and trustees. They mock believers who oppose the ways of the disbelievers and hypocrites. They help to deviate people from the Path of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam). They have left jihad for the pleasures and pursuits of the material world. They have abandoned Shariah and adopted Jahiliyyah. These people have strayed from the Straight Path and they have turned away from al wala wal bara, and as a result, have fallen into the trap of Shaytaan.

One of the aspects of iman is al wala wal baraloving and hating for the sake of Allah Alone. It is one of the most important beliefs of Islam after Tawheed. Allah says in His Book:

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoever does this has no connection with Allah unless you are guarding yourselves against them as a precaution. Allah bids you to beware of Himself. And to Allah is the journeying. (Surat Ali Imran 3:28)

When one loves and hates for Allahs sake only, they are raised degrees higher than those who love, hate, and act based on their own desires or fake gods or for other meaningless things.

Al Wala' Wal Bara' (Love and Hate for Allah's Sake)

This is an important aspect of Sharia. This is why secularism will never be embraced by "true Muslims" like SM.

Thank you for your questions Alexa.

1st of all we have to define what is meant by fundamentalist.In today's society, typically the word fundamentalist means someone who believes that their holy book should be taken literally. Until recent times, both Christians and Jews would be considered fundamentalist. Because they believed in the literal interpretation of the Bible and Torah. Nowadays, most Christians and Jews pick the Scriptures that they want to adhere to and reject the parts they feel are anathema to modern society. And those who still follow literally the Bible and Torah as written are considered fundamentalist and even our labeled as extremist.

By far the vast majority of Muslims believe that the Quran should be read and taken literally because it is a divine revelation from Allah. So going by that, I would venture to say that 99% of all Muslims are what the West would consider fundamentalist. And yes, I am definitely included in that group.

As for people here who claim that I want to go back to the 7th century. I would have to answer that with a dichotomy. As far as technological innovations and achievements that make our life easier. I have no problem with that. Such as washers and dryers, cell phones, automobiles, air-conditioning, etc.

On the other hand, I believe that Western society has become socially immoral and decadent. This is mainly due to the Western embrace of secularism and the rejection of spirituality and religion. Which has left modern Western societies with no moral compass. The nature of human beings has not changed whether you are talking about the 7th century are the 20th century.

The Quran is a divine revelation to guide mankind in how to set up a socially just and logical society that moderates human behavior. In essence, it allows freedom within social boundaries.

You asked me a question whether I agreed with the Imam of the mosque (Usama Hasan) being kicked out for expressing heretical views. What you need to understand is that in Islam. Mosque's are constructed and funded by the local community. Each mosque is independent and has no hierarchy to oversee its internal affairs. So if the members want to eject or ostracize someone for non-Islamic views according to the way that they interpret the Quran. That is the business of that particular mosque and they do not have to answer to any outside authority or governing council.

You're quite stupid Sunni... creep in.. you are worried about another religion creeping in?
Better look around you... yeah, take a closer look... keep looking

Sunni actually pos repped me for this.

Amazing. I never met someone so proud of being a backward, barbaric caveman.

I believe the last I read about this was that the muslims were about 1000 years behind the times. Look how they fight? They through rocks at each other.. LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

Blues

By far the vast majority of Muslims believe that the Quran should be read and taken literally because it is a divine revelation from Allah. So going by that, I would venture to say that 99% of all Muslims are what the West would consider fundamentalist. And yes, I am definitely included in that group.l.

Thank you for that useful post. What were you saying again about "moderates"?

So sunni man - what about "Al Wala' Wal Bara'"?

Thank you for your questions Alexa.

1st of all we have to define what is meant by fundamentalist.In today's society, typically the word fundamentalist means someone who believes that their holy book should be taken literally. Until recent times, both Christians and Jews would be considered fundamentalist. Because they believed in the literal interpretation of the Bible and Torah. Nowadays, most Christians and Jews pick the Scriptures that they want to adhere to and reject the parts they feel are anathema to modern society. And those who still follow literally the Bible and Torah as written are considered fundamentalist and even our labeled as extremist.

By far the vast majority of Muslims believe that the Quran should be read and taken literally because it is a divine revelation from Allah. So going by that, I would venture to say that 99% of all Muslims are what the West would consider fundamentalist. And yes, I am definitely included in that group.

I should perhaps have asked whether you were a Salafi.

Would you accept that various versus of the Koran are open to different interpretations and that this is at base the difference between being a regular Muslim wanting to get on with their life and those who tend to go on to terrorism or just being pain in the ass Muslims who want to intimidate others into doing what they want. Research indicates the second group are usually people who were not practising Muslims before they bump into some radical teacher and so are subject to easily being misled.

As for people here who claim that I want to go back to the 7th century. I would have to answer that with a dichotomy. As far as technological innovations and achievements that make our life easier. I have no problem with that. Such as washers and dryers, cell phones, automobiles, air-conditioning, etc.

I think a more important issue concerning going back and what most people I suspect are referring to, is the brutal punishment. In this respect would you not agree that as Mohammed was advanced for his time - He for instance changed stoning for adultery to 100 lashes and that further had to be witnessed by four people - a near impossibility so that the lashes did not need to be done. In this way he seems advanced for his time, trying to make punishment less inhumane while at the same time being aware that people cannot change too quickly.

Going by the example of Mohammed it would seem prudent that Islam would have carried on reducing the harshness of it's punishments. This is clearly very different to the brutal behaviour of the Northern Alliance or Taliban and other Radical or apparently Fundamental Muslims.

Index of Reports from Afghansitan on our site

On the other hand, I believe that Western society has become socially immoral and decadent. This is mainly due to the Western embrace of secularism and the rejection of spirituality and religion. Which has left modern Western societies with no moral compass. The nature of human beings has not changed whether you are talking about the 7th century are the 20th century.

Big difference between you and me in your view of where people get their morality from. You appear to be saying it must be imposed from without. Particularly if you put this together with religion what you are talking about is the religion controlling the population.

Why? There is no ethics and no morality and particularly no spirituality in controlling another.

You will find generally that the more just a country is the more it is at base moral and the less severe punishment it needs and the less just a society is the harsher a punishment is used.

Surely justice would be among the top issues if we talk of morality.

The Quran is a divine revelation to guide mankind in how to set up a socially just and logical society that moderates human behavior. In essence, it allows freedom within social boundaries.

Very recently we have had a 3 part series on The Life of Mohammed. He seemed like a good man who did indeed have spiritual experiences and I certainly have nothing against people choosing to follow this way and social customs also form a bond, although for the experience of spirituality itself, I would recommend Sufism. However I will say again I have no problems with anyone having the freedom to follow what they find helpful provided they do not take from anyone else the freedom to also make that choice.

Dogma, unfortunately is never the truth. It comes from inner knowledge. I however know that many Muslims do look to Islam and use it as a way to spirituality and I cannot criticise that in any way.

You know I think where my questions of you come from. I have not yet worked you out but there is something which does not add up. As I said are you a Salafi or are you perhaps sometimes, perhaps understandably, just winding people up? ;)

You asked me a question whether I agreed with the Imam of the mosque (Usama Hasan) being kicked out for expressing heretical views. What you need to understand is that in Islam. Mosque's are constructed and funded by the local community. Each mosque is independent and has no hierarchy to oversee its internal affairs. So if the members want to eject or ostracize someone for non-Islamic views according to the way that they interpret the Quran. That is the business of that particular mosque and they do not have to answer to any outside authority or governing council.

That was not actually what I was asking. However I do not know the whole story and rather than muddying things, I will leave that for now but may come back to it later.

So are you a Salafi? which I guess is loosely what I would call a Fundamental Muslim.

Last edited:
Sharia Law endows all men with Allah-given right to beat and abuse their wives. This will NEVER happen in the Great USA. We are far too open and free to comply with the vile dictates of Sharia Law. Also, Americans are far too intelligent to be fooled by pathetic Muslim Apologists who try to "White Wash" the oppressive nature of Sharia Law. America will ALWAYS say NO to Sharia. GO USA! :)

Forum List

Back