America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Yes, I'm sure the crackers in the South had similar justifications for making blacks use different drinking fountains, too.
The orthodox Jews also have a separation of men and women inside their synagogues.

Why is there no comment on that ?
Because this thread isn't about Jews.

Don't hear about the Jews stoning women in public (or in private)
Don't hear about the Jews patroling the streets looking for women that are alone to beat or rape
Don't hear about Jews beheading people
Don't hear about Jews disembowling women
Don't hear about Jews passing laws to make it "illegal" for women to ride in the passenger compartments of vehicles
Don't hear about Jews writing poetry to little boys that they molest
Don't hear about Jews celebrating their children have been killed by some terrorist group (and some manipulator told them that meant they would be held above all)
Don't hear about Jews gang raping news reporters in the street
Don't hear about Jews raping little girls until they "convert" to judism
Don't hear about Jews kidnapping officials children or murdering family members to influence gov't
Don't hear about Jews flying airplanes into buildings to murder people
Don't hear about Jews murdering people that are trying to help them
Don't hear about Jews making it illegal to carry a quran, punishible by death
Don't hear about Jews murdering people that have converted from judism
Don't hear about Jews joining the US military, and then murdering "fellow" soldiers
Don't hear about Jews going into India and blowing up hotels
Don't hear about Jews going into Indonesia and blowing up nightclubs
Don't hear about Jews murdering Christians in Africa
Don't hear about Jews planning to enslave the entire world
Don't hear about Jews forcing people to starve because they are a different religion
Don't hear about Jews murdering orthodox Jews because they believe differently
Don't hear about Jews disrupting traffic because they are "pretending" to pray
Don't hear about Jews lying about their "peaceful" intentions
Don't hear about Jews lying about the book of faith
Don't hear about Jews supporting terrorists groups
Don't hear about Jews destroying historical artifacts of other cultures (historical)
Don't hear about Jews declaring that their faith is perfect (if only the people practicing it were)
Don't hear about Jews raping homosexuals
Don't hear about Jews murdering homosexuals
Don't hear about Jews claiming to do criminal acts in the name of the Lord
etc
etc
etc

As the Muslim population in America grows.

The more blessings the United States will receive from God.

Already our presence is making a positive impact on the American Society. :cool:

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

btw I am an American citizen and have the exact same rights and privileges as you do.

And do not need to hear your condescending attitude.
Awww. Is a girl beating up the big strong Sunni Man?

Because of the high birth rate within the Muslim community.

The number of Muslim Americans will grow exponentially over the next several decades.

And will soon be a formidable voting block within any election held in the United States. :cool:

The number of Muslim Americans will grow exponentially over the next several decades.

And will soon be a formidable voting block within any election held in the United States. :cool:

True. While it is a fast growing religion, it is also an evolving religion. Many modern Muslim nations are also moderate ones. As the "Arab Spring" has shown, many Muslims want freedom, not religious oppression as this little article illustrates: End gender apartheid in U.S. mosques - USATODAY.com
I understand the difficulties in having the state intervene in worship issues. I believe in a separation of church and state, but I've come to the difficult decision that women must use the legal system to restore rights in places of worship, particularly when intimidation is used to enforce unfair rules.

In our protest movement, we haven't yet won national enforcement of gender equity in mosques. But we reached our youth: With my son ambling nearby, a 25-year-old man came up to us afterward on the sidewalk, his bespectacled eyes twinkling. He was inside during our pray-in. "What you did was, alhamdulillah, beautiful," he said, using the Arabic phrase for "praise be to God."

While she is correct about the separation of Church and State, the desire for human beings in the United States, even Muslim human beings, to see the rewards and freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution and form of government should not be lost on any American citizen.

There will never be enough of them to vote to overthrow the Constitution.

You're going to need a lot of swords.

People in the West have no idea what the so-called Arab Spring was about.

It was not about getting rid of Islam.

But was about overthrowing Western backed puppet dictators.

And as far as these 2 or 3 rebellious malcontent women who want to pray with the men in the main area of the mosque.

It ain't going to happen.

If I saw a woman try to do that I would personally grab her and throw her out the door.

True. While it is a fast growing religion, it is also an evolving religion. Many modern Muslim nations are also moderate ones. As the "Arab Spring" has shown, many Muslims want freedom, not religious oppression as this little article illustrates: End gender apartheid in U.S. mosques - USATODAY.com
I understand the difficulties in having the state intervene in worship issues. I believe in a separation of church and state, but I've come to the difficult decision that women must use the legal system to restore rights in places of worship, particularly when intimidation is used to enforce unfair rules.

In our protest movement, we haven't yet won national enforcement of gender equity in mosques. But we reached our youth: With my son ambling nearby, a 25-year-old man came up to us afterward on the sidewalk, his bespectacled eyes twinkling. He was inside during our pray-in. "What you did was, alhamdulillah, beautiful," he said, using the Arabic phrase for "praise be to God."

While she is correct about the separation of Church and State, the desire for human beings in the United States, even Muslim human beings, to see the rewards and freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution and form of government should not be lost on any American citizen.
She should be beaten until she learns her place, right, Sunni?

People in the West have no idea what the so-called Arab Spring was about.

It was not about getting rid of Islam.

But was about overthrowing Western backed puppet dictators.

And as far as these 2 or 3 rebellious malcontent women who want to pray with the men in the main area of the mosque.

It ain't going to happen.

If I saw a woman try to do that I would personally grab her and throw her out the door.
And she could press charges and have your barbaric ass thrown in jail.

You'd like that. You could pray with nothing but men around. You'd be real popular if you prayed in the showers.

What is it with you and these swords ?

Muslims need to exercise their rights under the Second Amendment

I encourage all Muslim Americans to take up hunting or target practice and purchase firearms.

And to apply for Concealed Carry Permits.

For protection of themselves and their families. :cool:

Last edited:

What is it with you and these swords ?

Muslims need to exercise their rights under the Second Amendment

I encourage all Muslim Americans to take up hunting or target practice and purchase firearms.

For protection of themselves and their families. :cool:
Can't do that. The Koran doesn't mention firearms. You're stuck with swords.

Hey, barbaric weapons for a barbaric faith. It's poetic.

She would be trespassing.

And I would have the right to eject her out of the building by force if necessary. :cool:

I don't think it would be legal for you to use force on someone who wasn't doing anything violent.

I think your only recourse would be to call law enforcement, and have them ask her to leave.

She could press charges if you man-handled her in an effort to get her to leave.

Islam is not going to change because of some PC liberal nonsense.

There is no crunchy granola version of Islam.

Islam is what it is and will not change because of so-called modern society.

We have seen what happened when secularism was allowed to infiltrate the churches and synagogues.

Now Christianity and Judaism are but hollow shells with anemic theology that appeals to no one.

That's why we Muslims refuse to let secular progressivism creep in to our mosques. :cool:

There is nothing wrong with a wife asking permission of her husband.

It just shows that she respects his position as head of the household.

And teaches the children want a family should be and act like.

Seems like conservatives and Muslims should get along just fine.

And I would have the right to eject her out of the building by force if necessary.

Just make sure you’ve got a good attorney when charged with assault.

For protection of themselves and their families.
Given some of the responses in this thread, that would be prudent.

But no throwing people out of mosques, you can’t buy a firearm with a felony conviction.

And I would have the right to eject her out of the building by force if necessary. :cool:

I don't think it would be legal for you to use force on someone who wasn't doing anything violent.

I think your only recourse would be to call law enforcement, and have them ask her to leave.

She could press charges if you man-handled her in an effort to get her to leave.

Actually, we do have designated security people at our mosque.

So I guess they would be the ones to ask her to leave voluntarily or by force if necessary.

Because disruptive people like that will not be tolerated in a house of worship. :doubt:

Actually, we do have designated security people at our mosque.

So I guess they would be the ones to ask her to leave voluntarily or by force if necessary.

Because disruptive people like that will not be tolerated in a house of worship. :doubt:

Your mosques require security personnel?

What goes on in those places?

I've never heard of a church or synagogue that needed on-duty security.

The orthodox Jews also have a separation of men and women inside their synagogues.

Why is there no comment on that ?
Because this thread isn't about Jews.

Don't hear about the Jews stoning women in public (or in private)
Don't hear about the Jews patroling the streets looking for women that are alone to beat or rape
Don't hear about Jews beheading people
Don't hear about Jews disembowling women
Don't hear about Jews passing laws to make it "illegal" for women to ride in the passenger compartments of vehicles
Don't hear about Jews writing poetry to little boys that they molest
Don't hear about Jews celebrating their children have been killed by some terrorist group (and some manipulator told them that meant they would be held above all)
Don't hear about Jews gang raping news reporters in the street
Don't hear about Jews raping little girls until they "convert" to judism
Don't hear about Jews kidnapping officials children or murdering family members to influence gov't
Don't hear about Jews flying airplanes into buildings to murder people
Don't hear about Jews murdering people that are trying to help them
Don't hear about Jews making it illegal to carry a quran, punishible by death
Don't hear about Jews murdering people that have converted from judism
Don't hear about Jews joining the US military, and then murdering "fellow" soldiers
Don't hear about Jews going into India and blowing up hotels
Don't hear about Jews going into Indonesia and blowing up nightclubs
Don't hear about Jews murdering Christians in Africa
Don't hear about Jews planning to enslave the entire world
Don't hear about Jews forcing people to starve because they are a different religion
Don't hear about Jews murdering orthodox Jews because they believe differently
Don't hear about Jews disrupting traffic because they are "pretending" to pray
Don't hear about Jews lying about their "peaceful" intentions
Don't hear about Jews lying about the book of faith
Don't hear about Jews supporting terrorists groups
Don't hear about Jews destroying historical artifacts of other cultures (historical)
Don't hear about Jews declaring that their faith is perfect (if only the people practicing it were)
Don't hear about Jews raping homosexuals
Don't hear about Jews murdering homosexuals
Don't hear about Jews claiming to do criminal acts in the name of the Lord
etc
etc
etc

What, not going to claim this is all western propoganda?

Forum List

Back