America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Sunni man, is that tenderness toward me? or you are trying to show me that you are not the same?
Yes, I had very very hard time back there, and still my family suffering there (and I can not do anything about, unfortunatly) but I want to tell all christians there ARE suffering too. They don't want us there, all embassies closed their doors in our faces. Now, they only gives travel chances to muslims ONLY there. I have friends telling me that, and my family. The christian chanels report the truth and show it audio and video,and the funny thing is that Clinton went to cairo ONCE and give them 90+150 million dollars. tell me Sunni man, what do you think of that? we have 2 choices, either become one of them (by force), or die? what would you choose?

Nahla I am and American Muslim.

We do not hate Christians. I have 6 children from my first marriage that are dedicated Christians. Yes, I wish that they would convert to Islam. But I am not going to force them to. Even the Quran says that you are not supposed to force people into becoming Muslims. If people did that in your former country then they were absolutely wrong.

Sunni man, is that tenderness toward me? or you are trying to show me that you are not the same?
Yes, I had very very hard time back there, and still my family suffering there (and I can not do anything about, unfortunatly) but I want to tell all christians there ARE suffering too. They don't want us there, all embassies closed their doors in our faces. Now, they only gives travel chances to muslims ONLY there. I have friends telling me that, and my family. The christian chanels report the truth and show it audio and video,and the funny thing is that Clinton went to cairo ONCE and give them 90+150 million dollars. tell me Sunni man, what do you think of that? we have 2 choices, either become one of them (by force), or die? what would you choose?

Nahla I am and American Muslim.

We do not hate Christians. I have 6 children from my first marriage that are dedicated Christians. Yes, I wish that they would convert to Islam. But I am not going to force them to. Even the Quran says that you are not supposed to force people into becoming Muslims. If people did that in your former country then they were absolutely wrong.

I just want to tell you that they are not doing this ONLY in my country. Look around and see how many countries has christians as minorities that are oppressed? Do you know that christianity is the most oppressed religion in the world? and I don't think it is oppressed from Hindu or athiests. If you are saying that what they doing is wrong, then why all the shikhs, and preachers are inciting muslims all day to do what YOUR book says? they say it is your (the muslim) duty. If you don't know what they are talking about, maybe you should REread your book, if you actually read it.

I would have to disagree with your statement.

Muslims are far more oppressed all over the world then Christians.

The Christian West is bombing, occupying and oppressing Muslim countries as we speak.

The Christian West is bombing, occupying and oppressing Muslim countries as we speak.

:lol::laugh2:NO kidding? where is that? On Mars? NEVER EVER in my life heard of something like that? where you get your news?

:lol::laugh2:NO kidding? where is that? On Mars? NEVER EVER in my life heard of something like that? where you get your news?

They are oppressed by the "religion of peace", muslims. If they can't oppress people of other faiths, they turn on their own.

Not in any of the 57 Muslim countries they are not.

The Christian West? Last I heard there were people of all faiths in the U.S. and NATO forces. I haven't heard of anyone screaming "Jesus is great" as they're dropping bombs either. Perhaps you would do well to not try to pretend that the U.S is fighting these wars based on Christianity.

christian west? I think that the US, canada and all west countries accept refugee from all faith. Besides, if you think that muslims are NOT happy here, whay they ARE here? Go to sharia law enforced countries, I am sure you guys are gonna be VERY VERY happy there.

How about this:

Sex slaves are OK in Islam, according to a former candidate for the Kuwaiti parliament, who is advocating for the legalization of sex slavery.

SHE-- that's right, folks-- is the hot topic on the Gulfi presses.

A woman, dressed in headscarf, takes part in a "Beauty of Chechen woman" march in Groznyd dress in the city

The latest US business and financial news as well as issues and events Sample

In a video posted on YouTube earlier this year [see below], Salwa Al-Mutairi proclaimed that a sex slave trade would prevent Kuwait's Muslim men from extramarital sexual activity, explaining that a purchase transaction for a sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.

"We want our youth to be protected from adultery," she said.

Mutairi claimed that on a recent trip to Mecca, she spoke with several muftis, or Muslim religious scholars, who believe that there is a basis for the purchase of concubines in the shariah, or Islamic holy law.

She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, the third caliph or head of state of the Islamic Abbasid Empire, is rumored to have had some 2,000 concubines.

Appropriate candidates for the sex trade would be Muslim women from war-torn countries like Chechnya, Mutairi suggested.

Mutairi is married.

Sex Slavery OK in Islam, Says Female Kuwaiti Politician [PHOTO] [VIDEO] - International Business Times

Yes, I can see that being accepted in this country. NOT.

How about this:

Sex slaves are OK in Islam, according to a former candidate for the Kuwaiti parliament, who is advocating for the legalization of sex slavery.

A woman, dressed in headscarf, takes part in a "Beauty of Chechen woman" march in Groznyd dress in the city

In a video posted on YouTube earlier this year [see below], Salwa Al-Mutairi proclaimed that a sex slave trade would prevent Kuwait's Muslim men from extramarital sexual activity, explaining that a purchase transaction for a sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.

Mutairi claimed that on a recent trip to Mecca, she spoke with several muftis, or Muslim religious scholars, who believe that there is a basis for the purchase of concubines in the shariah, or Islamic holy law.

She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, the third caliph or head of state of the Islamic Abbasid Empire, is rumored to have had some 2,000 concubines.

Appropriate candidates for the sex trade would be Muslim women from war-torn countries like Chechnya, Mutairi suggested.

Mutairi is married.

Sex Slavery OK in Islam, Says Female Kuwaiti Politician [PHOTO] [VIDEO] - International Business Times

I understood what the woman said without subtitles, unfortunatly. I can not believe I heard this woman saying what she just said. She wants women slavery to be allowed BACK. A woman saying that? No wonder she's a muslim!! I hope it help her in her end.

Do you know that in Heaven ( Janna), The good men will have 72 virgin each? I am not sure, is it gonna be heaven, or prostitution house?

How about this:

Mutairi is married.

I understood what the woman said without subtitles, unfortunatly. I can not believe I heard this woman saying what she just said. She wants women slavery to be allowed BACK. A woman saying that? No wonder she's a muslim!! I hope it help her in her end.

Do you know that in Heaven ( Janna), The good men will have 72 virgin each? I am not sure, is it gonna be heaven, or prostitution house?

Does it say that the 72 virgins are of the opposite sex?

One can only hope that they get other male terrorists.

Interesting sign in London:

shariahzone4.jpg

Coming soon to the U.S.?

Forum List

Back