America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Thank you, I am not saying this is ONLY happens to me, it happens to every girl, who is NOT a muslim in my country. We know our culture is harsh, so we tried JUST to live by, not rebel. Because even if we rebel, there nothing will be done, like now.. Christians were demonstrating for 14 days in front of the TV station, and was TOTALLY ignored.

they were demonstrating because they burned down few churches, and kidnapped little girls and forced them to marry muslims (which happens more every day since the so-called revolution)

I hate to say it Nahla but I called it on this one, I knew once Mubarak was gone Egypt was going to become even more radicalized, they've already been on a witch hunt accusing people of being Israeli spies, abusing Christians, and doing even worse in regards to womens rights. People will long for the days of Mubarak.

It was not any better, believe me. Everything that is happening now publically, happened before in secret.

they were demonstrating because they burned down few churches, and kidnapped little girls and forced them to marry muslims (which happens more every day since the so-called revolution)

I hate to say it Nahla but I called it on this one, I knew once Mubarak was gone Egypt was going to become even more radicalized, they've already been on a witch hunt accusing people of being Israeli spies, abusing Christians, and doing even worse in regards to womens rights. People will long for the days of Mubarak.

It was not any better, believe me. Everything that is happening now publically, happened before in secret.

Well just be glad you are in the US, I see some very dark days ahead for all the countries in the Middle East.

Well just be glad you are in the US, I see some very dark days ahead for all the countries in the Middle East.

I am very happy, but I feel bad they are taking over my country.. worried still about my family...

I guess the american people has voted, and won... Sharia has NO place in the US

That won't stop those that want the culture of death, destruction and deceit to be here, sorry, we must stay vigilant.

True, BUT the US is strong, and always will be, no matter what kind of imaginary religion try to enforce itself on its people. I have faith in it, and from previous experience, people learn fast.

Sharia law will someday be part of the American legal system.

Who would have guessed that around 60 years ago segregation would end and we would have a black president.

Or that states in America would allow Homo marriage.

Yes, Sharia law will be woven into the fabric of America.

It's going to take many years but it will happen.

Who would have guessed that around 60 years ago segregation would end and we would have a black president.

Your examples for comparison involve a lessening of restriction. Tell us, what aspects of Sharia do you think will make things less restrictive?

The problem with that comparison is when the US ended Jim Crow laws and allowed gays to be married it became less restrictive, allowing Sharia into the US is going in the totally opposite direction, the US would have to become 500 times more religious and restrictive to sow in Sharia law into the books.

Your examples for comparison involve a lessening of restriction. Tell us, what aspects of Sharia do you think will make things less restrictive?

Muslims do not operate by the western dichotomy of restrictive are less restrictive.

We operate on a different paradigm of Halal or Haram.

Meaning that something either is allowed or forbidden

Muslims do not operate by the western dichotomy of restrictive are less restrictive.

We operate on a different paradigm of Halal or Haram.

Meaning that something either is allowed or forbidden

Then your examples were poor ones and not really indicative that the US will embrace Sharia.

Then your examples were poor ones and not really indicative that the US will embrace Sharia.

Why is that?

Because you say so? :cuckoo:

Did you not read my previous posts? Your examples were of the law becoming less restrictive. Unless Sharia does the same, how are they relevant? Or are you saying any example of change indicates Sharia will be embraced? :cuckoo:

Sunni Man is correct. If we continue appeasement and allow speech to be stifled, Sharia will be the law of the land in 50 years. Sharia schools, Sharia Courts, Sharia Finance, and of course lots and lots of babies, and the creep will be complete. It won't be embraced by freedom loving people, but by then they'll all be in jail for the heinous crime of speaking out.

Too bad, this is the USA, a non Muslim nation. We prefer our religion and government to be seperate but equal. We don't want strict religious doctrine here in control of society. And I luv my sluts.

Sunni Man is correct. If we continue appeasement and allow speech to be stifled, Sharia will be the law of the land in 50 years. Sharia schools, Sharia Courts, Sharia Finance, and of course lots and lots of babies, and the creep will be complete. It won't be embraced by freedom loving people, but by then they'll all be in jail for the heinous crime of speaking out.

no, us rednecks will rebel nd fight to the death for our freedom from the oppression of any religion, or government. I doubt that in 50 the Muslim will have the ball to try and start anything of the nature you speak of, In 50 years there will be other forms of energy usage and oil will wane, the oil magnet nations will weaken and tribal authority will resurface.

no, us rednecks will rebel nd fight to the death for our freedom from the oppression of any religion, or government. I doubt that in 50 the Muslim will have the ball to try and start anything of the nature you speak of, In 50 years there will be other forms of energy usage and oil will wane, the oil magnet nations will weaken and tribal authority will resurface.

Look at who was elected President in '08. The man has seriously hurt this nation and indebted its children to "the government". People that want a 'nanny state' over liberty will go along with anything. It means they can see their neighbors have things taken away from them, and they will vote for this all day long over voting to take care of themselves. Sharia, is the ultimate 'nanny state'; it is every aspect of your life and gives permission to your neighbor to slander and bear false witness against you (so that even more can be taken from you). It is all about "equal misery", not freedom, and the liberals are embracing islam (that will not be seperated from Shariah). If that is not a hint, I don't know what is, and watch, this next election, how many will vote for the liberal agenda.

Obama is not any better,(but Bush was the worst after all).I guess it takes more than 0.6 % (the muslims population in the US) of the population to make a law, Right? besides, most (if not all) of muslim countries around the world (like Egypt, Iran, pakistan, morocoo, libya..etc) see the US as a freedom land, even europe wish to come to freedom land, what would make the US be slavary land again,to become muslim, sharia law applied, non free country? I thought the world going forward, not backward

Look at who was elected President in '08. The man has seriously hurt this nation and indebted its children to "the government". People that want a 'nanny state' over liberty will go along with anything. It means they can see their neighbors have things taken away from them, and they will vote for this all day long over voting to take care of themselves. Sharia, is the ultimate 'nanny state'; it is every aspect of your life and gives permission to your neighbor to slander and bear false witness against you (so that even more can be taken from you). It is all about "equal misery", not freedom, and the liberals are embracing islam (that will not be seperated from Shariah). If that is not a hint, I don't know what is, and watch, this next election, how many will vote for the liberal agenda.

Obama is no liberal.

Forum List

Back