America Is At War With Russia.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

It needs to be stated, in the interest of bringing the fact home to those who continue to deny the fact. The only value in the Ukrainians is in there still being enough of them to pass as a proxy anymore.

We are at war with Russia and China Iran North Korea and Pakistan....
And Biden and Kamala are our leaders with Milley as the top general.... we are screwed....

We are at war with Russia and China Iran North Korea and Pakistan....
And Biden and Kamala are our leaders with Milley as the top general.... we are screwed....
It's impossible to predict right now.

I would suggest that the outcome will be on terms that are suitable to both sides.

But that leave the big question on whether there are terms that America can accept.

I can only suggest that America's government will be told by the people that a multipolar world must be accepted, instead of nuclear annihilation.

That requires a huge standdown for America, in place of world supremacy.

Can history of fallen empires tell us anything when the nuclear arms threat makes winning a war impossible?

This topic is meant to bring everybody to their senses and up to speed. I'm not at all surprised that you would be the first to respond!

This is too soon for Trump to stand in the way. And even so, they will eliminate him before he's allowed to stop America's progress.

It's impossible to predict right now.

I would suggest that the outcome will be on terms that are suitable to both sides.

But that leave the big question on whether there are terms that America can accept.

I can only suggest that America's government will be told by the people that a multipolar world must be accepted, instead of nuclear annihilation.

That requires a huge standdown for America, in place of world supremacy.

Can history of fallen empires tell us anything when the nuclear arms threat makes winning a war impossible?

This topic is meant to bring everybody to their senses and up to speed. I'm not at all surprised that you would be the first to respond!
Tell it to the cheerleaders of this nonsense....

The German Foreign Ministry considers Russia's decision to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus as an attempt to intimidate, the German newspaper Welt wrote, without mentioning the problem of American nuclear weapons in Germany itself. Probably because this is something completely different.

It is reported that German authorities condemned the planned deployment of Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus. The newspaper specifies that the German Foreign Ministry said in this connection about "a further attempt at nuclear intimidation.

"The comparison made by President Putin to the joint use of NATO nuclear weapons is misleading and cannot be used to justify the step announced by Russia," the ministry statement reads. The ministry added that Belarus pledged internationally to be free of nuclear weapons in several declarations.

Earlier, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Moscow and Minsk had agreed that without violating their international obligations they would deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus. Putin explained that Russia is not handing over its nuclear weapons to Belarus, but is doing what the U.S. has been doing for a decade. According to him, the construction of the storage facility for tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus will be finished on July 1.

Officially, the German authorities do not comment on the existence of nuclear weapons in the country, but leading international experts estimate the number of American nuclear bombs in Germany to be several dozens. For many years German opposition parties have been demanding the withdrawal of US nuclear weapons from German territory.

It needs to be stated, in the interest of bringing the fact home to those who continue to deny the fact. The only value in the Ukrainians is in there still being enough of them to pass as a proxy anymore.
An article from Feb 17, 2022?

An article from Feb 17, 2022?
America's agenda of defeating Russia has been constant since the end of WW2. Nothing has changed except that America thinks it's found a way to make it happen.

Plan A with using the Ukrainians as cannon fodder appears to have failed but I suspect the same effort by America will continue by substituting mercenaries for Ukrainians.

It's hard to say how the US escalation will happen, but it's worth considering how progress can be made without either America or Russia stepping out of bounds on the mutually agreed upon rules of this particular war.

America's agenda of defeating Russia has been constant since the end of WW2. Nothing has changed except that America thinks it's found a way to make it happen.

Plan A with using the Ukrainians as cannon fodder appears to have failed but I suspect the same effort by America will continue by substituting mercenaries for Ukrainians.

It's hard to say how the US escalation will happen, but it's worth considering how progress can be made without either America or Russia stepping out of bounds on the mutually agreed upon rules of this particular war.
Your unwavering faith in Putin's comic book scenario of world events is noted, but why post an article of how some people felt before the war?

Your unwavering faith in Putin's comic book scenario of world events is noted, but why post an article of how some people felt before the war?
I won't reject your opinion, but I will keep it on my back burner. There's noting to gain in voicing unfound opinions in the interest of having an armchair war.

Excuse my lack of attention but aren't you the leading Christian advocate on this board?

I won't reject your opinion, but I will keep it on my back burner. There's noting to gain in voicing unfound opinions in the interest of having an armchair war.

Excuse my lack of attention but aren't you the leading Christian advocate on this board?
No, you're confusing me with someone else.

Ukrainians
pootler (and his horde of cos) is finished ,watch this and than tell me , what do you think ?

America Is At War With Russia​

It's far worse because these days wars are fought economically and financially and the US is bankrupt .
And outside of Five Eyes main partners , the US has no" friends" .
Let alone "friends " with money who could even part bail you out of gaol .

You cannot even threaten Russia militarily because they have prepared for the conflict with the Nazi Khazarians and the US and NATO have not .

Russia is ten years ahead in hyper missile technology and there are no defence strategies against Zircons , Kinzhals and Avantguards.
Check out their capabilities which Moscow spelt out when it used 6 Khinzals during the infrastructure main recent attack.
That was a specific message which nobody has dared mention in the MSM .

Anyone who still believes that a big bad Russia invaded a peaceful Ukraine in 2022 totally unprovoked can no longer use ignorance as a fig leaf. This has been a long-term plan of the US since they overthrew the democratically elected government in 2014.

Nine people became victims of shelling by Ukrainian nationalists in the Kalininsky district of Donetsk. This was reported by the Investigative Committee's department in the DNR.

According to the agency, the Ukrainian armed forces attacked the city from US HIMARS (thank you, fellow americans). Nine people were killed and seven more were injured because of the militants' actions.

Employees of the Investigative Committee are currently working at the scene. One of the employees of the Investigative Committee said that the AFU attacked the car park.

Not America, but a small group of satanists no one is allowed to name them by their names.
Together with satanists from Russia ( Putin), Ukraine ( Zelensky ) , Europa ( Scholz, Macron & Co ) they want to extend the war until the last white Christian dies

Forum List

Back