🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America is best when she's on her back? WTF Cruz?

“You may have been knocked down, but America has always been best when she is lying down with her back on the mat, and the crowd has given the final count ... It is time as us for a nation to shake it off and be who we were destined to be.”

Oh, brother – true idiocy from Cruz.

This is just as moronic as Trump’s ‘make America “great” again,’ if not more so; just as America is currently great – no ‘again’ necessary, America is not ‘on its back,’ nor is it ‘down for the count.’

The American people know the truth and will reject these republican lies.

Think they're smart enough to reject Hillarys lies?

Cruz is an idiot. Him getting into the white house will be worse than obama.

Nothing could remotely be worse than Obama.

Totally agree!

To say that anybody can be worse than Barack Obama .....is ...well....

is retarded.... to put it mildly

Sorry but that's the truth Gracie :dunno:
You wouldn't know certain scenarios, Skye, since you are so rich and all.
A worse person could get in there and push some buttons that shouldn't be pushed. You don't know what can happen until it does. Then again, you have no worries do ya? You don't even live in the states, so.......

Go have another shot of whatever it is you swim in on a daily basis.

Cruz is an idiot. Him getting into the white house will be worse than obama.

Nothing could remotely be worse than Obama.

Totally agree!

To say that anybody can be worse than Barack Obama .....is ...well....

is retarded.... to put it mildly

Sorry but that's the truth Gracie :dunno:
You wouldn't know certain scenarios, Skye, since you are so rich and all.
A worse person could get in there and push some buttons that shouldn't be pushed. You don't know what can happen until it does. Then again, you have no worries do ya? You don't even live in the states, so.......

Go have another shot of whatever it is you swim in on a daily basis.

I don't understand what you are talking about.

Why do you you bring up rich or poor or whatever into this ? :dunno:

Please stop it Gracie, ok?

Thanks.

Well, if Donald the Chump gets the nomination, I fear that it's going to get really screwy come July.

It would be even funnier if he didn't and Cruz got the nomination.

I think that the GOP is finished after this election.
let me play the devils advocate here.....what if trump gets elected and actually turns this country around and makes it the most prosperous it has been since the 90's?...will he still be Donald the chump?....

Actually, if he's able to do so, it will be a miracle. Ronald Reagan (who's slogan Trump has stolen in his "make America great again") never turned around the economy. Matter of fact, we got into wars and had to increase taxes under his tenure.

Clinton is the one that made us prosperous after Reagan tried to break us.
Reagan wasnt as great as many make him out to be......and Clinton was president at a good time,the dot com boom had a lot to do with him looking good....and you did not answer my question.....if Trump is elected and turns things around will he still be Donald the chump?...

If Trump is elected, and has a good effect on this country by letting things CONTINUE as they have been for the past several years, then yeah, if he keeps things growing in the direction they've been going, I will no longer call him a chump.

However..................his plans, as well as the rhetoric that he's been spewing is pointing more towards making this country poor again, like what we had under Jr.

Obama is the one that is actually trying to make this country great again, only problem is, none of the white racist ass hats will acknowledge this.

Well, if Donald the Chump gets the nomination, I fear that it's going to get really screwy come July.

It would be even funnier if he didn't and Cruz got the nomination.

I think that the GOP is finished after this election.
let me play the devils advocate here.....what if trump gets elected and actually turns this country around and makes it the most prosperous it has been since the 90's?...will he still be Donald the chump?....

Actually, if he's able to do so, it will be a miracle. Ronald Reagan (who's slogan Trump has stolen in his "make America great again") never turned around the economy. Matter of fact, we got into wars and had to increase taxes under his tenure.

Clinton is the one that made us prosperous after Reagan tried to break us.
Reagan wasnt as great as many make him out to be......and Clinton was president at a good time,the dot com boom had a lot to do with him looking good....and you did not answer my question.....if Trump is elected and turns things around will he still be Donald the chump?...

If Trump is elected, and has a good effect on this country by letting things CONTINUE as they have been for the past several years, then yeah, if he keeps things growing in the direction they've been going, I will no longer call him a chump.

However..................his plans, as well as the rhetoric that he's been spewing is pointing more towards making this country poor again, like what we had under Jr.

Obama is the one that is actually trying to make this country great again, only problem is, none of the white racist ass hats will acknowledge this.

Yes, Obama fixed W's mess by following W's policies. Two peas in a pod. But you correctly pointed out Obama is black. Did you notice that yourself, or did you learn that at your last KKK meeting?

Forum List

Back