America Is Drowning in the Left's Lies About Trump

ME: Something has to be done. Something is going to snap. This country cannot take the hate and lies and fake news and violence that Democrats and the Left are heaping upon it. Liberals are literally destroying this nation, and its the ignorant stupid lemmings who follow them who are their vacant tools.

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were "fine" Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen. This is one of the two great lies of our time -- the other being that all Trump supporters are racists -- and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media......

........It is worth recalling that after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the American media blamed the assassination on right-wing bigotry that, they said, permeated Dallas. That Kennedy was murdered by a communist quickly disappeared from media descriptions of the assassination. Today, it is all but unknown to the American people.........

More: America Is Drowning in the Left's Lies About Trump
Now the deranged lying filth are saying Barr himself at the behest of Trump took Epstein off suicide watch. In reality the Administrative Duty officer, usually the Warden, Asst. Ward or Major does this.

People don't look at individual moments or quotes, they look at a bigger picture.

There's nothing wrong with making judgements about Trump based in part on those who support him.

And of course, the opposite holds true in the opposite direction.

And both sides distort like crazy. To claim victimhood there, is hypocrisy in the extreme.

You can say that over and over but that doesn't make it true.
It is different.
It is different because even former President Carter said in an interview that Trump is treated worse by the media than anything he has seen in his lifetime. And that included Nixon.
Both sides distort and spin. Indeed.
But not to the point of the main stream media consistently repeating narratives that are simply not true.
THIS IS NEW.
And somehow you ignore all the antagonizing he has done to the media. "Enemy of the People".

As he has with everyone else, he's behaved like a child with them. A spoiled brat.

They deserve each other. Trump is not a victim, as much as you want to claim he is.
The media are the enemy of the people you deranged fool.

ME: Something has to be done. Something is going to snap. This country cannot take the hate and lies and fake news and violence that Democrats and the Left are heaping upon it. Liberals are literally destroying this nation, and its the ignorant stupid lemmings who follow them who are their vacant tools.

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were "fine" Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen. This is one of the two great lies of our time -- the other being that all Trump supporters are racists -- and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media......

........It is worth recalling that after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the American media blamed the assassination on right-wing bigotry that, they said, permeated Dallas. That Kennedy was murdered by a communist quickly disappeared from media descriptions of the assassination. Today, it is all but unknown to the American people.........

Now the deranged lying filth are saying Barr himself at the behest of Trump took Epstein off suicide watch. In reality the Administrative Duty officer, usually the Warden, Asst. Ward or Major does this.

Usually. Not as likely with a case like this and the facts are while what you noted is not factual yet, we do not know yet who did what.

I know, right? It's pure madness. Ninety percent of local and national "news" outlets are blatantly lying to their viewers/subscribers about our POTUS non-stop around the clock. From a purely rational standpoint, one simply cannot fathom why these "journalists" who have become state run media for the radical left, believe telling the same lies ad nauseum will make people believe them. America has never before witnessed or been overtaken by such a pathetic sideshow of relentless dishonesty. One might also start to think the Devil himself had is candy cane snatched away when Trump was elected. These anti-Trump/anti-white/anti-America creeps are like rabid dogs, literally like rabid animals in their slobbering teeth gnashing to have our President removed/deposed/whatever. People who I've known and loved/respected for decades have just thrown all common sense and love of nation out the window in their pure hatred for one man. We're living in the jaws of madness . . .

Ever think that the 90% are right and the other stuff is wrong...

Here is a few statements:
Mexico is paying for the Wall

Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheered on 9/11

Fred Trump was born in Germany

Trump’s was the biggest inauguration crowd ever

We have hundreds of these statements

So if you are gullible enough to believe those statements then you are not basing your information you are facts. Of course you think 90% of facts are lies, open you eyes...

Explain this: Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

He seems to be moving backwards on that promise...

View attachment 274158
Fake graph like always.

He did say Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

But he did not say Mexico was going to pay in one dollar bills, you moron. Mexico is already paying for the wall, by lost jobs returning to America, companies leaving and coming back.... And whacko's like you fighting every move he makes

Sorry about this moment but it seems that you a full of shit... Mexico has actually increased significantly its exports to US since Trump has come in charge

trade-1.jpg
trade.jpg

Actually since Trump took over
MW-HM676_BOPGST_MG_20190703083458.png

Say this isn't so, has Trump just sold you another batch of his bullshit... You are sitting there swearing it is
chocolate...

This is where you start tap dancing blaming Democrats for some reason... No proof or evidence, just lashing out... So we need real statistical evidence not some anecdotal story of someone somewhere got something...

Or you could go straight to the straight insult...

Usually. Not as likely with a case like this and the facts are while what you noted is not factual yet, we do not know yet who did what.
Liar, it's always done as I said. Those three are the prison officials and to put someone on the watch or remove them you have to be on-site with actual knowledge of the offender, But you keep lying....

Liar, it's always done as I said. Those three are the prison officials and to put someone on the watch or remove them you have to be on-site with actual knowledge of the offender, But you keep lying....

You are the one who said "usually".

That's right because if one of those three is not available it falls to the shift supervisor, usually a captain or lieutenant. Tell us some more about your deep understanding of prison procedures.

Get help.
RedFlagWarningMGN.jpg

That's right because if one of those three is not available it falls to the shift supervisor, usually a captain or lieutenant. Tell us some more about your deep understanding of prison procedures.

I understand enough that something like this does not happen to someone like this in the most secure federal facility in the country without someone allowing it to happen. A failure like this goes to the top.

I know, right? It's pure madness. Ninety percent of local and national "news" outlets are blatantly lying to their viewers/subscribers about our POTUS non-stop around the clock. From a purely rational standpoint, one simply cannot fathom why these "journalists" who have become state run media for the radical left, believe telling the same lies ad nauseum will make people believe them. America has never before witnessed or been overtaken by such a pathetic sideshow of relentless dishonesty. One might also start to think the Devil himself had is candy cane snatched away when Trump was elected. These anti-Trump/anti-white/anti-America creeps are like rabid dogs, literally like rabid animals in their slobbering teeth gnashing to have our President removed/deposed/whatever. People who I've known and loved/respected for decades have just thrown all common sense and love of nation out the window in their pure hatred for one man. We're living in the jaws of madness . . .

Ever think that the 90% are right and the other stuff is wrong...

Here is a few statements:
Mexico is paying for the Wall

Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheered on 9/11

Fred Trump was born in Germany

Trump’s was the biggest inauguration crowd ever

We have hundreds of these statements

So if you are gullible enough to believe those statements then you are not basing your information you are facts. Of course you think 90% of facts are lies, open you eyes...

Explain this: Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

He seems to be moving backwards on that promise...

View attachment 274158
Fake graph like always.

:itsok:

The Dems/Press are self-destructing from their obsession with hating Trump

America is sick & tired of Trump & his lies & the dumbasses like you who is so fucking stupid that you believe that fat assed America killing Trump

Who said that?

Please find some creditable source not some moonbat with a keyboard.

Remeber Trump has already retweeted that the Clintons could be involved with the killing...

This is the difference, the right use sources like Info Wars and are complimented by Trump. Now show us where you are saying the left is saying this? Lets see which major Democrat official has credited that source?

Who said that?

Please find some creditable source not some moonbat with a keyboard.

Remeber Trump has already retweeted that the Clintons could be involved with the killing...

This is the difference, the right use sources like Info Wars and are complimented by Trump. Now show us where you are saying the left is saying this? Lets see which major Democrat official has credited that source?
Who said that? Various leftist filth AKA hollywood celebrities on twitter. I don't think I ever quote info wars liar, but what are you left with when the buttstain controlled media will not print the truth?

Forum List

Back