America Is Drowning in the Left's Lies About Trump

ME: Something has to be done. Something is going to snap. This country cannot take the hate and lies and fake news and violence that Democrats and the Left are heaping upon it. Liberals are literally destroying this nation, and its the ignorant stupid lemmings who follow them who are their vacant tools.

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were "fine" Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen. This is one of the two great lies of our time -- the other being that all Trump supporters are racists -- and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media......

........It is worth recalling that after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the American media blamed the assassination on right-wing bigotry that, they said, permeated Dallas. That Kennedy was murdered by a communist quickly disappeared from media descriptions of the assassination. Today, it is all but unknown to the American people.........

More: America Is Drowning in the Left's Lies About Trump
Actually...You got the title wrong. American people are drowning in Trumps lies.

Trump made 56 false claims last week - CNNPolitics

Actually...You got the title wrong. American people are drowning in Trumps lies.

Nope. This forum is drowning in YOUR lies.

The OP stands correct and un-refuted:

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were "fine" Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen. This is one of the two great lies of our time -- the other being that all Trump supporters are racists -- and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media......

........It is worth recalling that after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the American media blamed the assassination on right-wing bigotry that, they said, permeated Dallas. That Kennedy was murdered by a communist quickly disappeared from media descriptions of the assassination. Today, it is all but unknown to the American people.........

ME: Something has to be done. Something is going to snap. This country cannot take the hate and lies and fake news and violence that Democrats and the Left are heaping upon it. Liberals are literally destroying this nation, and its the ignorant stupid lemmings who follow them who are their vacant tools.

CNN?:auiqs.jpg:

dudette, this is all Political not ethical or moral.

the reason the House hasn't been more proactive is simply because they are not sure the Senate will agree with them. The right wing has nothing but partisan politics.

Nope. This forum is drowning in YOUR lies.

The OP stands correct and un-refuted:

Where did I lie?

Townhall :lmao:

What lies ? Trump can’t bring himself to fully shit on Nazis without using qualifiers . “Many sides” !? What the F is that ? Oh, it’s a signal to his racist base .

You want Trump to shit on Democrats? gotcha.

I'm hoping there are enough center-left Liberals and Independents who aren't blinded with personal hatred for Donald Trump.

I don't know. I can't stand him for his face. I mean look at that face. I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that.

Does that qualify as blind hate?

Prager is lying to you.

Everyone knows Trumps quotes on the Charlottesville matter. "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

No one has said "all" Trumpybear supporters are racist.

I think it's time to cut the strings with both the far left and the far right.

Townhall :lmao:

Who said anything about townhall?....whatever that is.

These fake Manifestos that they plant are easy to spot when their targets are Country Music Concerts, Trump voters at Walmart, GOP Softball Practices, Churches, Restaurants, and Synagogues, and Festivals, and nightclubs in Republican districts.

They are so over the top Fake that they are obvious plants when their targets that they actually attack have been nearly 100%
Trump voting Demographic.

Do not take these people Lightly. They are stone cold killers and full of hate and rage just like The Nazis were and they think they are on a religious mission to “Cleanse The Earth” with your blood.

If the New DemNazi Party gains
Enough power it will be Open season on their rivals.

Obama weaponizing Government against his rivals was nothing.

Wait until they actually turn their weapons on you.

Makes you wonder if the DNC types aren't behind these attacks. Wouldn't put it past them.

I have an entire thread about that:
> False flag Operation - Democrats are Shooting People Because they are Losing
So Obama wasn't looking to confiscate all weapons as the reich said? You guys are a hoot. So stupid and yet so convinced you're correct.

Only demonrats give CNN any credibility. They are the same as daily kos.

I thought Trump was a shoo in for re-election? What could the media do to stop that?

I thought Trump was a shoo in for re-election? What could the media do to stop that?

Oh he is.
The only way to stop Trumps reelection is for the economy to take a serius dive.
But then I have to ask,is it Trumps economy or barry's?

And there are STILL people in this forum re=posting these lies. Amazing.

Forum List

Back