America Is On the Rebound! Thanks, President Obama!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
This is GREAT News!! The economy is ever-improving and more and more people are working too and making better wages while hiring continues Strongly. This is Very Good News for the country! Except to the Republicans who can't see the forest for the trees. Just listen to them whine and try to convince you otherwise, despite the FACTS. You will always know the tree by the fruit it bears.

June jobs report: Hiring is strong and wages are rising - Jul. 3, 2014

yeah sure

that's what you rabid cult members believe

60% of the people who disapproves of him might not think so

but continue on your knee's

gross

American farmers are promised a new cash crop with an annual value of several hundred million dollars, all because a machine has been invented which solves a problem more than 6,000 years old. It is hemp, a crop that will not compete with other American products. Instead, it will displace imports of raw material and manufactured products produced by underpaid coolie and peasant labor and it will provide thousands of jobs for American workers throughout the land.

The machine which makes this possible is designed for removing the fiber-bearing cortex from the rest of the stalk, making hemp fiber available for use without prohibitive amounts of human labor.

Hemp is the standard fiber of the world. It has great tensile strength and durability. It is used to produce more than 5,000 textile products, ranging from rope to fine laces, and the woody "hurds" remaining after the fiber has been removed contain more than seventy-seven per cent cellulose, and can be used to produce more than 25,000 products, ranging from dynamite to Cellophane.
Vote Hemp: Why Hemp?: New Billion-Dollar Crop

1942_USDA.jpg

According to a major new report from the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), net employment growth in the United States since 2000 has gone entirely to immigrants, legal and illegal. Using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, CIS scholars Steven A. Camarota and Karen Zeigler found that there were 127,000 fewer working-age natives holding a job in the first quarter of 2014 than in 2000, while the number of immigrants with a job was 5.7 million above the 2000 level.

The rapidity with which immigrants recovered from the Great Recession, as well as the fact that they held a disproportionate share of jobs relative to their share of population growth before the recession, help to explain their findings, the authors report. In addition, native-born Americans and immigrants were affected differently by the recession.

Other significant findings include:

Study: All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants | National Review Online

Many thanks to American businesses, who, despite a hostile environment, are stepping up and hiring more people.

Exactly
hostile is right, 1000's of new regulations under this administration...thanks Obama for nothing

Yes, thanks Obama for the longest weakest recovery in history. Thanks a whole lot.

And thank you for to our grandchildren who paid for the longest and weakest recovery, or should I say will pay or go into default:

1363018525-3093313181.jpg

This is GREAT News!! The economy is ever-improving and more and more people are working too and making better wages while hiring continues Strongly. This is Very Good News for the country! Except to the Republicans who can't see the forest for the trees. Just listen to them whine and try to convince you otherwise, despite the FACTS. You will always know the tree by the fruit it bears.

Don't mean to throw a bucket of cold water on you, but it really still comes down to the kind of jobs that were added and if they pay a living wage and provide 30-40 hours per week.

I suspect many of these might be summer jobs for high school and college students, or second jobs picked up by people who can only get 20 hours or less at their current jobs. Or else these jobs are in (ugh) Texas or No Dak.

Yes, thanks Obama for the longest weakest recovery in history. Thanks a whole lot.

And thank you for to our grandchildren who paid for the longest and weakest recovery, or should I say will pay or go into default:

The sharp uptick that occurs on your map starts in 1980. I didn't know Obama was elected to POTUS in 1980. Ya' learn somethin' new every day here.

Looks like Bill Clinton gets credit for 4 years of stability. And then, whoooops! Looks like Boooosh just "...got drunk" behind the wheel of a speeding car, doesn't it? And then jumped out from the driver's side and told Obama "Good luck, clean up my mess, will ya'?"

Thanks for making yourself look utterly stupid....again.

Too bad the Republican Messiah, Ronald Reagan, started this whole mess.

Last edited:
Yeah Barry did a great job if you call doing nothing a great job and saddling we taxpayers with his ACA bullshit. His signature legislation my ass.

Oh and lets not forget all those illegals kids that we taxpayers will now be forced to bankroll.

Oh yeah and this is the president that doesn't salute the flag and in fact turns his back on it. Anyone who thinks this asshole has their best interests in mind is an idiot.

Oh wait. We have all kinds of Obamabots out there who think that. Never mind.

If the numbers are up its because business is hiring and that has nothing to do with anything that asshole has done because he's done nothing.

Last edited:

Many thanks to American businesses, who, despite a hostile environment, are stepping up and hiring more people.

Yes.

All those tax cuts, subsidies, grants and loans made life extremely rough for them.

Tell me Mac, have we lost or gained many Billionaires in recent years?

:lol:

Yes.

All those tax cuts, subsidies, grants and loans made life extremely rough for them.

Tell me Mac, have we lost or gained many Billionaires in recent years?

:lol:

Oh, we've gained.

Not sure what the point is.

And anyone who has any understanding of business and business psychology knows that the current environment is hostile. Unless they're being intellectually dishonest.

They seem to forget that most of the uptick during the Bush administration was because of TAX CUTS (They didn't really ever pay for any of their spending) and most of the uptick during the Obama administration was PAYING DOWN THE BUSH SPENDING.

wow
some thinks it's funny...we are hurting under Obama and they laugh

How many times have we seen this forum's Leftwing nutters proclaim all is well and our economy is booming?? LOL

I thought unemployment stimulated the Obama economy?

According to the Democrats the more on unemployment the more the economy will pick up. Now they are saying jobs are increasing, the negative economic impact of those going to work will be crushing.

Economy much more greatly improved under Adolf Hitler within a few months, and without funding any terrorists in Syria, Benghazi Libya or anywhere else.

Forum List

Back