America isn't used to a scandal monger entering office.

Trump is president and the obama years will be erased.

There is nothing you can do about it except scream, tear your hair and stamp your feet.
or

Obama's high approval rating will be justified

and

Trump will leave office in disgrace.

Sorry, my version is much, much more likely to happen.
None of your versions of anything has ever happened.

Even if obama is popular, he's black, not worshipping him is racist, nothing is going to stop what he did from being undone and erased.

Trump will leave office in disgrace like he wasn't going to run, wasn't going to get the nomination, wasn't going to get elected, wouldn't survive a recount, electors could be threatened into changing their vote, congress was going to refuse to certify the vote and women in pink pussy hats can prevent the inauguration.

Democrats have been losing since 2010. By their behavior they will continue to lose. Trump won't leave in disgrace. Democrats will slowly be removed from office throughout the country until they exist, solely, in two or three coastal cities.

Republicans have tried mightily to tear down Obama's legacy, but just can't seem to find anything. And what they have come up with is so laughable, they have made themselves the laughing stock of the world.

Obama entered office with an approval rating in the 80's. Clinton and Bush Jr. in the 60's.

Trump will enter office with approval ratings in the 40's and facing a bunch of protests. He has pending over 70 lawsuits, some for criminal behavior, and some? Who knows? His entire presidency will be littered with constant lawsuits.

He's already made enemies all around the world. An entire family was arrested in Turkey just for knowing him.

The only friend he's made is with war criminal Vladimir Putin, a long time enemy of the United States.

There's talk from our intelligence agencies of a mass exodus. There is talk of unconstitutional behavior the very moment he's sworn in.

And USMB Republicans still defend him? He's not even sworn in yet and he's already in shit up to his hair plugs.

His "deals" are already going sour. The CEO of Carrier said they are taking the money from the "deal" and automating. And Trump is supposed to be this fabulous negotiator? He just made himself look like a simpleton deal maker.

Some may say it's only going to get better because he's hit bottom. The problem is he can't hit bottom until he drags the rest of us down with him.

What legacy?

Rdean probably truly believes Obama saved us from an impending invasion of Cyborgs.

And I bet that rdean believes that he had Osama bin Laden killed and then dumped his body in the ocean.......that's how fucking stupid leftards are and how they desperately want to believe that the Barrypuppet was legit instead of being a compromised queer with a tranny wife.

Some folks sure do spend a lot of time with homosexuality on their minds don't they.

Why would it matter to leftards that Barrypuppet is queer? Why doesn't he just come out of the closet? Him and his tranny wife? Queerness is all the rage these days, no???

What a racist piece of shit you are. Move to Russia.

What legacy?

Rdean probably truly believes Obama saved us from an impending invasion of Cyborgs.

And I bet that rdean believes that he had Osama bin Laden killed and then dumped his body in the ocean.......that's how fucking stupid leftards are and how they desperately want to believe that the Barrypuppet was legit instead of being a compromised queer with a tranny wife.

Some folks sure do spend a lot of time with homosexuality on their minds don't they.

Why would it matter to leftards that Barrypuppet is queer? Why doesn't he just come out of the closet? Him and his tranny wife? Queerness is all the rage these days, no???

What's this hatred of Russia? All I can figure out is your stupid websites you and Your Ilk vist and notices on FB

It's like for you and them the flavor of the month.

Been there for my brothers wedding in 1994, it's not that bad even then, what I assume it even got better..

I think you mean to move to what was east Germany..

Every Republican has a "scandal" to be thrown at them. It's what the left does, attack attack attack. Obama had some alarming traits but was given a pass. a Republican with his record would have been crucified. The tactic is old and transparent at this point. So is this thread.

He can't get sworn in soon enough. If he has this much scandal now, imagine 6 weeks from now. It's going to be very, very entertaining.
almost as entertaining as watching the tantrum you have been having since the election.
I give you credit though, I would have put my money on you being locked up in a mental facility by now.

Republicans have tried mightily to tear down Obama's legacy, but just can't seem to find anything. And what they have come up with is so laughable, they have made themselves the laughing stock of the world.

Obama entered office with an approval rating in the 80's. Clinton and Bush Jr. in the 60's.

Trump will enter office with approval ratings in the 40's and facing a bunch of protests. He has pending over 70 lawsuits, some for criminal behavior, and some? Who knows? His entire presidency will be littered with constant lawsuits.

He's already made enemies all around the world. An entire family was arrested in Turkey just for knowing him.

The only friend he's made is with war criminal Vladimir Putin, a long time enemy of the United States.

There's talk from our intelligence agencies of a mass exodus. There is talk of unconstitutional behavior the very moment he's sworn in.

And USMB Republicans still defend him? He's not even sworn in yet and he's already in shit up to his hair plugs.

His "deals" are already going sour. The CEO of Carrier said they are taking the money from the "deal" and automating. And Trump is supposed to be this fabulous negotiator? He just made himself look like a simpleton deal maker.

Some may say it's only going to get better because he's hit bottom. The problem is he can't hit bottom until he drags the rest of us down with him.

What legacy?

I tell the truth.

Then you lie.

I tell the truth.

Then you lie.

I pity you. Lies are all you have.

Bill and Hillary Clinton.......I win you lose.

Every Republican has a "scandal" to be thrown at them. It's what the left does, attack attack attack. Obama had some alarming traits but was given a pass. a Republican with his record would have been crucified. The tactic is old and transparent at this point. So is this thread.

Did anyone on the left think and put two plus two together..

Obama had not many scandals Hillary has like 85 plus and counting..

What's this hatred of Russia? All I can figure out is your stupid websites you and Your Ilk vist and notices on FB

Been there for my brothers wedding in 1994, it's not that bad even then, what I assume it even got better..

Dalesmith is a racist, traitor and supporter of Putin. Any question?

Any question?

only concerning your sanity

Only the media has the power to create or cover up a scandal. They can create scandal out of nothing to be fed like pablum to babies who can't come to grips with the results of an election merely by printing or broadcasting fake news as they did with Trump. The crooked media can cover up scandal by ignoring or joking about Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" as they did with Clinton. No president in freaking history brought more scandal into the White House than the hick Arkansas Clintons and the psychotic left pretends it didn't happen. Imagine a group of hit people organized by the 1st Lady and paid by taxpayers for the purpose of intimidating and threatening (or worse?) any woman who claimed to have been molested by the newly elected president. It's crazy but thanks to the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media there was little scandal. Even when the president ended up in a sodomy relationship with an intern barely older than his own daughter in the Oval Office the media pretended the president's sexual adventures were nobody's business but the president.

How can one be a traitor to a corporate entity????? I am certainly not a racist but anyone that criticizes the Barrypuppet is considered a "racist".....it's the only card in the deck that they can play because they certainly can't defend the shit he has allowed to happen by following orders.

How can one be a traitor to a corporate entity????? I am certainly not a racist but anyone that criticizes the Barrypuppet is considered a "racist".....it's the only card in the deck that they can play because they certainly can't defend the shit he has allowed to happen by following orders.

You are a racist bullshiter piece of shit. Actually that's all what you are good at. You can criticize anybody you want but making names?
You always supported Russian interests since you joined this board. You are a traitor. Try again.

He can't get sworn in soon enough. If he has this much scandal now, imagine 6 weeks from now. It's going to be very, very entertaining.

What scandals?

You mean besides his illegal foundation?

The workers he's stiffed?

Saying he likes American soldiers who weren't captured leaving out the 41,000 Americans that were captured since the beginning of WWII. In some places in Asia, half died from torture and disease.

Cutting off medical care for his nephew's baby to teach his nephew a lesson.

All the affairs that shamed his families?

Besides those few, I can hardly think of more than another two dozen. How about you?

What scandals?

Saying he likes American soldiers who weren't captured leaving out the 41,000 Americans that were captured since the beginning of WWII. In some places in Asia, half died from torture and disease.

Besides those few, I can hardly think of more than another two dozen. How about you?

It must suck knowing you on the left can never throw him under the buss like palin and the pizza guy right?

This is tearing you apart and throwing you fits.

So did you ever ask yourself why is that?

Look in the mirror..

What scandals?

It must suck knowing you on the left can never throw him under the buss like palin and the pizza guy right?

This is tearing you apart and throwing you fits.

So did you ever ask yourself why is that?

Look in the mirror..

Seriously Rderp no matter how much you try, trump is the one that figured you out.

No one cares anymore..

You are a racist bullshiter piece of shit. Actually that's all what you are good at. You can criticize anybody you want but making names?
You always supported Russian interests since you joined this board. You are a traitor. Try again.

What did he say that is racist or lead you to believe he supports Russian interests?

What did he say that is racist or lead you to believe he supports Russian interests?

Pleas don't quote me on my latest post.......... Go back from the start of this thread.

Forum List

Back